You are out alone at night, when you are confronted by a member of the Alt Left (Antifa/SwoleLeft)

You are out alone at night, when you are confronted by a member of the Alt Left (Antifa/SwoleLeft).

> Hey, relax kid, calm down, lol, I don't want to fight you. If I did - heh ...... user, we both want the same thing. But unlike you dumb fucks, we are letting shitskins set up the fascist aparatus. When our time is ready, we will turn it on them, and change "White Priviledge" into "Jewish priviledge" and we will set the shitskins on the Jews. Do you want in? Do you want to use shitskins to smash democracy until it is a racial dictatorship, then take that throne in the name of the White Man?

How on earth do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=he6zI7_sH1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>someone talking about jews in the asia-pacific region

call them crazy.

Thought you'd never ask! I love scalping nazis. Can't wait for Drumpf to be impeached.

pull out my concealed carry glock, shoot him in his stupid fucking liberal head

look its a (((shill))) trying to convince us to committ murder

guys look a shill

I'm bigger than him and he can suck my dick

antifa vs. trump supporters is the gayest, most blue pilled meme in America. Trump is not a Nazi and Dumbledore's Army is not real. Grow up.

ANYONE CONSIDERING RESPONDING TO THIS BAIT

See:

probably by awkwardly stuttering because of how attractive he is

>antifa slaps your gf's ass
what do?

I fuck his wife

Look, an edgy teenager thinking he's so edge by being a racist bigot! Hahaha, can't wait for Drumpf to be impeached so this little rascal kills himself!

youtube.com/watch?v=he6zI7_sH1o

Stop responding to this faggot
See: →

Serious question. What's wrong with being racist?

I'm all alone at night, and suddenly umm this dude appears. My panties feel uncomfortably wet. He fucks the shit out of me. Brb writing fanfiction.

>femanon here
kys

>crossfit physique
>no cauliflower ear
Easy fight.

>If I did - heh
And then he teleports behind you and says
>nothing personal, kid
???

What a fucking loser you are OP

If you really want that, then the time is now, I also train muay thai so take your best shot faggot.

This thread is fucking shit

>antifa/swoleleft
>bunch betas, trannies, sissy boys and fat dykes
>Islamists and semi-savage africans raping their wet holes
Ok, I'm still laughing and waiting you all quiting the orgy high on opiates and hash. Thank you very much for spreading the stds so they will be all ill when the west declare war.

cauliflower ear is the shit. it's ugly but nobody fucks with you.

can you even read, you fucking wog

Well?

Confirmed if this faggot doesn't reply there's nothing wrong with being racist. (There isn't. Being racist just means you have a certain opinion) He knows he's inferior and only has fake jewish talking points to peddle the "we wuz kangz" narrative despite having no hard evidence. He doesn't lift. He probably has a shit job if any job at all. Most importantly, he can't think critically. He can't tell that he's being lied to even when there's been blatant evidence that the media deliberately lies to its audience. This person can't think for himself. This person is a sheep. This person represents everything that is wrong with our country. This person thinks the struggle is between left vs. right as opposed to freedom vs. authoritarianism. This person will be defeated.

kys you pathetic shill