NET NEUTRALITY IS CODE FOR BANNING FREE SPEECH

freebeacon.com/issues/net-neutrality-supporters-want-ban-drudge/

We must secure the existence of free speech and a future for liberty. 13
Independent Internet 99
1399 everyone!

Am I for or against net neutrality? How will it affect me?

read the article
((they>) want you to think net neutrality means all speech will be protected

Trump doesn't care so neither should you nigger cuck.

It would work better if there wasn't all these internet monopolies. All the modern day American censorship is practiced by big business.

first they ban all right wing media
then they ban Sup Forums
then they will ban all other forums like r_D and stormfront and all how dissenting views
then they will ban all youtube channels with not the right views

If I we don't ban net neutrality how else will I secure the free speech package for only $39.99 p/m?*

*(terms and conditions may apply)

that doesn't sound so bad to me. about time

you doofus

Uh oh goy, looks like you've made several http posts to boards.Sup Forums.org without having the Comcast Reddit/Sup Forums meme subscriber package. Unfortunately, to cover our bandwidth costs, we have added a charge of $4.99 to your account for each post.

But don't worry, FCC killing anti-competitive government regulations like net neutrality means we can now give you the meme subscriber package for the low price of 95.99 on top of your regular internet fees. Thank you for choosing Comcast.

When was NN signed into law? Didn't we all exist without it fine at a time?

Don't fall for the corporate shill's lies. Net Neutrality protects the consumers from being exploited by the corrupt businesses that dictate how you should access services.

>Uh oh! You can't access youtube.com without paying 49.99 for the Youtube Good-Goy Subscriber Package™
>Uh oh! Torrents aren't allowed on this ISP unless you pay the $139.99 Good-Goy Gold Edition Subscriber Package™
>Uh oh! Access to Sup Forums.org is prohibited unless you pay comcast $99.99 for the Good-Goy Sup Forums-reddit Meme Subscriber Package ™
this is the future you choose when you argue against net neutrality

ok explain this to me like im a 5 year old with SIDS

Is running water for free in Canada?
Is electricity free in Canada?
No wonder all negroes and mossies are moving there

free speech is code for degeneracy

>Tricking the alt-right into believing that being for net neutrality = leftist

Holy shit, it's genius. Half this board won't even read the article before deciding to agree with it.

Net Neutrality means ISPs aren't allowed to throttle/block websites that they haven't partnered with

How much do you think your ISP will charge you to make this post with no net neutrality? Gooood goy.

literally never happened

internet has been fine without feds treating it like a utility

they just want regulation so it's harder for anyone to enter the market

Net Neutrality means ISPs aren't allowed to arbitrarily block/throttle websites and services arbitrarily and give "fastlanes" for sponsored content.

You have been billed $4.99 for this post. Thank you for choosing comcast.

wait a mintute
how come my internet price decreased by 10% in the last 5 years but the bandwidth has increased 80-folds?
free market mother fucker

>Click the article goys

We all heard both sides of the argument for net neutrality already. People have made up their minds.

What if we just ban "them" from the internet

special prosecutor for amazon
facebook
google
monopoly collusion!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you have the power to that?

How on earth did you take what I said as a suggestion to follow the link?

Is there any other topic that is more telling than the pushing of Net Neutrality being a good thing, as to whether Reddit has infested Sup Forums?

DELET

Sup Forums has always been pro-NN because you probably wouldn't be able to browse Sup Forums reliably without it, go back to /r/le_donald

Liberals want Drudge banned. Liberals are not net neutrality supporters. Liberals are supporters of corporate gatekeepers, who don't have to pay twice for their network connections under net neutrality policy, so liberals go along with it.
Literally drink bleach you corporate cum guzzler.

>Half this board won't even read the article

How to start my own isp anons? I have 1 million dollars.

I was implying that they don't care about the actual content, they'll just accept whatever they're told to believe with the assertion that doing so means they're sticking it to the left.

I know right, all important thread are being slid and basically 50% threads is ompy lumpy btfo
i can't even remember the guy's name any longer
was it Toth Affluent
or Ra Wealthy

When obama wanted to cut net neutrality, Sup Forums went to the streets to protest against him. obama ended up keeping net neutrality.

Now Trump wants to cut net neutrality and Sup Forums is silent about this

right

neutron bomb israel

>no argument so i'll just get buttmad instead
geolocation flags were a mistake

whats the question?
answer is capitalism
and big tits blondes

Bump for discussion

>Net Neutrality
Everybody still fucks you, tracks you and sells your personal information.
>No Net Neutrality
Everybody still fucks you, tracks you and sells your personal information. Your ISP also has the opportunity to sell your personal information and be paid on the side to limit access to websites and IPs that lobbyists want to silence.

Net Neutrality is code for non banning free speech.
If comcast could put tariff in any other sites besides facebook and google access that would affect obscure sites. nobody would pay 15 extra dollars to lurk on a Cantonese bird watching forum.

comcast is already shit

I choose whichever makes it faster and cheaper

Against. It's not the current net neutrality. They call it that but actually give all the power to the FCC, which just so happens to belong to the UN NOW along with the IANA.

Uh dur. I said this 2 years ago. We pay rigjt now for our freedom.to do whay we want. Net neutrality is just an excuse for the government to monitor traffic.

But idiots on pol thought obama was giving them free internets. While hating niggers. So poetic.

>(((they))
>Banning r_D

sorry goy, the lawer fees to hop over regulatory hurdles will be at least 2mil