South Africa General -- 3.0 edition

The race war in South Africa seems inevitable.
The goal of this thread is to raise awareness and if it comes to that to help our South African brothers by any means.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MYB0i9ZQml4

>south african scienctist (to get you into the mood)
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>3rd of August is the date
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html

>Preparing for war
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html

>Afrikaaner home hit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/boy-gone-dead-riots-fears-race-war-south-african-farmers-bailed/

>Genocide watch lists SA as stage 6 on their genocide scale which is 'preparation', stage 8 is extermination
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

>Simon Roche interview by Molyneoux
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

>emergency-plan
suidlanders.org/

>a south african's story
youtube.com/watch?v=dJaBEemYUHU

As you can see many of these are articles are somewhat dated. Please help by linking any relevant new information.
Don't let this thread die! South Africa needs your help!

Old thread: >>

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk
yuki.la/pol/74965788
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Brazil
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/americas/costa-rica-migration/
businesslive.co.za/fm/features/2017-04-26-sas-future-is-mostly-grim/
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509
m.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/05/11/stellenbosch-students-suspended-over-nazi-inspired-posters_a_22081918/
wattpad.com/story/107477147-love-triumphant
reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/6917w6/why_puritanism_beats_libertinism_every_time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk

Whitey doesn't belong in Africa. You get what you deserve

Any SA bros awake right now?

>The race war in South Africa seems inevitable.
Not happening unfortunately.

Friendly reminder to not post any too detailed info regarding attack plans. People are watching. Not wise giving the enemy our plan of action.

>help our South African brothers
all saffas on the shore are cunts though

Dunno mang. History doesnt repeat itself but it does rhyme. And its rhyming a hell of a lot with Rwanda and Zimbabwe

How so? Care to explain?

Boers don't live on the shore
>anglos are white
Zuma set the date August the 3rd
If he goes through with nationalizing the lands
the Boers will be up and arms by december

True. I'm out. Stay safe, bru.

I'm just waiting for one of you faggots to post that blond south african bitch with the big ol tiddies

South Africa would be pretty stupid to start a civil war over something that can be bought to the negotiation table.
But I guess retarded monkeys there like to fight and kill so no loss to the world regardless.

If it does happen, I guess the Syria general anons have a new thread to have fun in.

We can still discuss the situation.
Remember, the current main goal of these threads is spreading awareness and not /SG/ style location doxing
That will come when the situation will turn hot

History is littered with wars people knew would never happen.

If any anons have questions regarding SA, please feel free to ask.

Are you Boer, Anglo or Portugese?
Leave or fight? Why?

Yeah, what is your fighting chance if Zuma goes through with his threats?

How powerful and disciplined is South Africa's army? Are whites armed and trained?

do you believe in Siener van Rensburg's predictions?

Religion?

Can you give a quick rundown on what's happening? I havent lurked these threads much, as they've been floating around for some time. Who are the main belligirenta and to whom the miliyary is giving their support to?

Boer. Till the bitter end. Will fight for my loved ones and my volk. There is hardly enough men as it is, and every soul is needed if we were to stand a chance

Army has about 90 000 active personal. High rate of HIV among them. Not very well trained. Our biggest problem will be IFV and APC's. There is 538 IFV called Rattels. And about 1400 APC's called Casspirs. We have nothing that can effectively destroy these and if they are deployed against us strategically it will be a massacre. Airforce has 12 attack helicopters and 17 fixed wing attack aircraft. I do not know how many are active due to poor maintenance but I foresee they can become a problem

Ive read all the original prophecies. The prediction people made of these prophecies seem rather arbitrary to me.

Which parts do you live in in?
What approach is better? Defending small fortress communities -- this is a more guerilla warfare approach -- or caravan style slowly moving out the sparsely populated western lands and form a untied front against the aggressors -- this is the conventional warfare approach.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Christian

Black Pigeons video on Youtube about South Africa explains it rather well. Its a hell of a lot to type up user

I live in a town on the outskirts of Gauteng. I think our biggest hurdle will be supplies. We will roflstomp the nigs initially but we will have to stay on the move to avoid military hardware. And gather supplies as we go.

Let it happen; stop it? Why? Western civilization needs this. They need to see what will happen to whites when outnumbered. They need to see what happens when you let third worlders take over. The destruction and violence must serve as an example.

Conflict of interest m8. You want your people to get their head out of their ass. I dont want to see my family get macheted infront of me.

Alright thanks

btw are there third parties overseas doing anything about this or at least addressing the problem?

i honestly think south africa is intended to be a practice ground for white genocide.

I suppose Rhodesia and the other white african countries for that matter

but wouldn't it just be funny to establish a new home for the white people on the continent that is supposed to be the homeland of the negroes?
wouldn't that be the ultimate show how incompetent these people are? I mean if they cannot win 10:1 you must be mentally handicapped.

Dear lord I would take prepping seriously if I were South African. I would personally bury 3 months worth of food in a remote location (Orania).
I would have guns, bic lighters and antibiotics gallore.

A lot of youtubers are spreading our story. Rebel media, Stefan, Black Pigeon. Gives me hope

Luckily for us the majorities IQ is between 70-80. So we are literally fighting retards. And the Boer are cunning when it comes to warfare. We just dont have the hardware/supplies

Working on a plan of action ASAP

And btw Bulgaria user, thanks for creating all these threads. You are doing God's work

have to secure those army bases and weapon shops ASAP
*Hungary

Excuse my retardation. Yeah will look into it. Compiling a map of points of interest of South Africa. Its a hell of a lot of work though. Trying to find the routes of least resistance from here to the Cape. Plotting out areas with concentration of blacks too.

So... now would be a good time to go to South Africa to get a boerfu?

Percies in CT was a nice spot desu

Some people -- ncluding myself -- are planning to volunteer once the situation somewhat solidifies e.g. we have a place to come to. In previous threads we have talked about it, there are basically 2 choices, we either come from Namibia with car(s) or rent a small ship and sail down the coastline.

Sometime ago Sup Forums and littlechan were LARP a Namibia white nation project. That could possible mean anything up to a 100 people. We have to enter in contact with them, try to persuade them that South Africa is the promised land.

You are making it bluntly obvious, heres your (You)

But the jews say we all come from Africa.

Namibia white nation project?

How pozzed are whites in South Africa?

google search first result
yuki.la/pol/74965788

Shit man I would love to share further details but I know of some people in our government who are on the lookout for resistance movement. They are ironically from the old government and white too. Pretty sure Im already being monitored. But alas once I finish the map I will share it here. Will be very useful to you and your group I hope. Both of your options is viable, we will be able to link up.

Just leave South Africa already, dumb white gypsies

Wait you fuckers are going to start a race war 1488 in SA?

Majority of Boer are extremely nationalistic. Anglos are the main source of liberalism in South Africa
>muh white guilt
The rest of them will probably leave when SHTF. That leaves the Boer and some Anglos. Colouds and Indians will most likely join our side when the blacks turn on them

Here in Latin America we the whites rules it. Come home white mann.

You can absolutely fuck off ahmet
Unlike you turk-gypsy kind who spend their they pickpoting and thieving and scraping for metallic meterials and then enforcing your perverse and backwards culture, some people actually have the courage to defend their ancestral homeland and the values they believe in

We are not starting shit. It is only a contingency plan to protect our people against violence if Zuma manages to polarize the poor majority (who hate whites). He has been marginally successful. 4 farmhouses were burnt down a couple of weeks ago in Coligny.

This shit seems pretty serious. What do you recommend doing to help from overseas?

nobody asked you cocksucker

>Latin Amrica
>white
okay julio

Latin America is the saviour of the white race, we are also based,

No niggers
No muzzies
Catholics and sexists.

Only thing atm is spreading a truthful account about what is transpiring over here. My knowledge regarding smuggling is non-existent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Brazil
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/americas/costa-rica-migration/
even the very fake news admit it
if you are white, come, fight, and build a new home in SA, otherwise as I said fuck off

Thanks based Hungarianbro but all your sources are a load of clickbait bullshit. where do you even find this crap?

Islam is almost non existant in Latin America, We are 80% + catholic, roman and apostolic.

Also, we can aid whites there with guns and maobs to kill those apes that are destroying a western country like SA.

I don't really know what info is most relevant, as I said in the last line of OP.
The 2 posts following OP contain a lot more info and articles although I'm still going through them myself.
If you have a suggestion, make a copy-pasta or even better, a pastebin for it. I'm trying my best keeping these threads going. We have to spread awareness

still zionist slaves.

Catholicism by itself is a problem. Head of church is idolatry. The pope is satanism.
Also, protestant economics and consequently work morale is superior to anything Catholicism or Orthodoxy for that matter might ever offer.

The fire rises

some articles
>prediction of the future (optimistic scenario unlikely)

>a very well written article looking at how toxic things can get wrt race
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509

Jacob Zuma is on his last legs now and probably be out by the end of the year as ANC desperately try to retain power. All the bullshit that Zuma has been saying regarding land reformation and radical economic transformation is a form of propaganda and desperate looting tactic to distract entice the uneducated (majority) into staying with ANC. it's against the constitution and it legally cannot happen. the only way it can happen is if there is a massive chimpout and an uprising where the darkies pillage all the land.

There is only one person on this planet that can save the ANC. and that is the VP Cyril Ramaposa. if he is elected as ANC candidate, ANC will remain in power and although the country will still be run by cANCer, it will be better off IMO.

>The race war in South Africa seems inevitable.
man and here I always wanted to visit SA at some point

Have you seen this documentary?

Promises of land grabs will just radicalise dindus.

>the siener van rensburg shill
>the pretty based gay conservative that always gets steers wacky wednesdays
>the degenerate furry afrikaner
>the jhb jew
>the israeli shill that lives/works here that one posts with pictures of female israeli soldiers
>the coloured poes
>the based webm user that fucks up kaffers and films it
>me :3

who else am i missing from our fellw saffer list, lads?

The population of SA might reach 80-90 millions by 2050. And the number of white and indian population will stay stagnant at best, although most likely plummet as young people flee the country. This either happens now or victory will become an impossibility.

>The JHB Anglofag
depends if the Indians and coloureds join the whiteys. that changes everything

If you can find the courage in yourself you dream might just come true within a year. Bring bullets! And be fit!

I just wanted to have fun and see the sights not have to come with an arsenal

is those posters real?

Okay, I correct myself, 2/3 of your dream. I mean that's still a good deal.

>implying you have the numbers to win.

m.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/05/11/stellenbosch-students-suspended-over-nazi-inspired-posters_a_22081918/

scuse the source but its real

Truth is whatever happens it will be a victory. It just has to happen within the next few years.
If it's a white victory it may establish a route to the world's first ethnic white nation.
If it's a defeat, it will most certainly be very big drum for the right wing in other white countries to start pounding on.
Western civilization will be saved on the fields of South Africa either way!

Those aircraft are pretty much useless without whities to fly them.

So it will just be one-sided genocide of whites until none remain instead of the white people fighting back?

wattpad.com/story/107477147-love-triumphant

First of my family name was from Hungary. Wish that I could learn the language, but life is just too busy.

Do you guys care if a bunch of people wanting an ethnostate came to your white only areas? I don't speak Afrikaans or anything, which I know you guys are adamant about.

You can bet your ass we will be fighting back.
The history of the Boer is a history of war.
We have always been outnumbered in every war and the only one we lost was the second Boer war against the British Empire which was at the height of its power (We won the first).

99% of Boers speak English. And if you explain to them why you are here they will welcome you with open arms.

the younger generation doesn't seem to be as anal about it as our parents generation it seems. see . its only americans and europeans that seem to divide us whites still which can be fucking annoying. we're small enough as it is people we need to be united. anglo afrikaner alliance for the greater good.

Afrikaans is Dutch with some additional words from South African aboriginal cultures. Dutch is the bridge language between German English, if you understand both, you will understand Duth and ultimately Afrikaans (at least that's what I hope).

Does anybody here read SA news, its like straight out of a pol thread, But its real/

''ohannesburg - The Democratic Alliance in Gauteng wants the African National Congress to fire the Emfuleni mayor for spending more than R1.7m on KFC, Nando's and expensive hotels, "while the residents go hungry".''

I say we start training and go there as volunteers

Sure it will buddy
>Implying western civilisation doesn't have a death wish

Thanks for the answer, I am a bit fucked up from drinking, but I always have these thoughts of moving to South Africa and fighting the good fight. It seems that you boers of South Africa are the Constantinople of our current day. I have these romantic aspirations of coming and helping you out like a modern day crusader, maybe one day friends, I have respect for white Africans like no other people

reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/6917w6/why_puritanism_beats_libertinism_every_time/
Are white south africans puritan or libertine?

I am in a fortunate position as if this shit does go down I have a degree in economics and my family has some money saved away.

To gain citizenship in Malta does not require one to even visit the country bu the purchase of a $100 000 home. With this purchase a Maltese citizen than can then easily relocate to any of the European union countries due to some old treaty or some such.

Last resort for me but until the D-Day of our negroid Apocalypse I will try seek other avenues.

One thing is for sure I am going to buy a HS 2000 9mm pistol (Springfield XD) and see If I can get my hands on a Roni carbine upgrade.

Not sure about the laws about pistol carbine conversions so ill need to look into that.... fucking SA gun laws.