Explain this Sup Forums

explain this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
youtu.be/k9fLrtI4RKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back to your cherry farm

why is the left picture a human male and not a cockroach?

>Easy to be muslim with a wife when women are cheaper than cars and sold as product.
>Still fucks goats and little boys cause inbred hairy muslim wife is more masculine and retarded.
>Muslim.

Did i forget something you dirty sand nigger.

Yes. You forgot the fact that you are indeed quite the faggot

Anyone else up for getting people to protest in front of the turkish embassy with shit like "Sup Forums supports Kurdish independence" in order to get turkey to ban Sup Forums so there are no more roach threads here?

It's fair to say the average Turk is more conservative than the average white. But that is changing.

explain this gay oil dick grabbing
youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw

Great bantz can we get an ausie in here so they might make me laugh.

>protip muzzies are self determined to destroy themselves in after they destroy whatever they touch.

Have fun Moohammad

you're too easy to deal with with

T. JIDF
Dude every time I see a Turk IRL you cunts are curb stomping AntiFa but every Turk flag on this board is an annoying roachposting faggit throwing up pasta and stale memes.
Starting to think our roach problem is just the eternal Jew being his regular Jewy self.

this

Rofl. Thats even gayer than i was thinking.

> RAID, turkroaches gone the first time, everytime.

Raid, the international Turk repellent, we can't let this company fall into (((their))) hands.

Wish the janitors would just hire some extermination.

these roached make me sick.

at least you are starting to admit turks are not white so that's a start

Gayness aside, women prefer physiques on right.

Not really, mostly only trashy non-traditional women like men that look like faggots.

>So, like 89% of the population?

>Islam
>Nationalism

Pick one faggot.

Islam teaches of one Ummah and tells to forget nation, race and heritage for the word of Allah.

You CANNOT be a Muslim and a nationalist.

Turks are neither.

Turks are cowardice, Ottoman-LARPing, tranny-fucking, beer-swilling, chain-smoking, faggot-dressing roaches.

>roach makes pictures to make himself feel better about being roach scum
kek
You're a subhuman rape baby.

Shoo shoo turkroach

The guy on left is on steroids. Only trashy bitches go for that gay synthetic bullshit.

Explain this Mehmet

>Turkish memes

>attracted to women and sometimes boys

I love in a country infested with turks and i can tell you they are weakfags they can only intimidate (and they are usually fat)

Explain this.

A FUCKING ROACH

I'd say closer to 70%. Regardless its not the ones you should be interested in anyways.

Youre memeing yourself lad just stop lad no more lad

imagine a world of turks, 50 kebab shops on one street, ak47's firing in the air. the kebab shops taking each others daughters and raping them, the daily execution of a female who decided to touch a steering wheel. science would be dedicated on kebab flavors and child execution toys. honestly i'd be down for that if only beer and bacon was allowed.

>I love in a country infested with mostly native anatolians and i can tell you they are weakfags they can only intimidate (and they are usually fat)
FTFY

>is either an atheist or worships a fucking cross

You got that one wrong. It's "is an atheist." Europe is no longer Christian.

YAAASSS thank you user, I was looking for this image for like a whole year now. I had misremembered it as some chinese dudes.

>saved as "scientific community.jpg"

You turks are strong people!
That's why we let you clean toilets over here.

Good idea. Maybe another saying "Sup Forums supports the nuclear annihilation of Turkey"

Turks are niggers squatting in greek cities, they have to flood europe to escape the squalor they created. loteral niggers. have never accomplished anything, have never invented anything.

>Direct descendent of the otomans

So a genuine roach

Why are Turks the most insufferable, WE WUZ pricks on the planet

Turkish wrestling is the gayest thing on Earth

lmao even in your fantasy you're still a pedo

You went overboard with the opium again, Piri.
We're getting costantinople back btw. Shh... Nothing personel kiddo.

The World's Strongest Man 2016 - FINAL
youtu.be/k9fLrtI4RKo

Where be Turks?

Kek