National Average IQ

HMMMM, really makes you think

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Italians are smarter than Americans

Surely fucking credible, you faggot.

Minorities score lower on IQ tests because of lack of education opportunities, colonization, and institutional racism.

North italians are pretty high IQ (basically germanic), and we have nigs and spicks to bring down our avg

because america has more niggers

Wonder how many IQ tests are administered in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

For reference, an iq below 70 is considered retarded.

Below 100 is already fucking retarded.

>implying americans are smart

>You're a Gay literally MOLDOVA tier

just nuke us already
nuke everything south of Mexico, Mexico of course included

North Italians have a high IQ.

>a leaf
>talking aboot intelligence

Get out.

Some regions are still dragged down by childhood disease and poor childhood nutrition.

I thought Mexicans and blacks were the same IQ wise?

The ones that come to america are pretty dumb, the ones at the top (who are able to make it in their own country) aren't too bad.

fucking MALTA is smarter than us
a fucking island raped by africans for centuries is smarter than us
war torn shithole UKRAINE is smarter than us
MOTHERFUCKING MOLDOVA TOWN RAPIST TIER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i blame this on Argentinian culture and Brazilian culture seeping slowly into here in the last 20 years
i swear to god you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than Argentina and Brazil

Not even close. Hispanics are pretty low but they can at least still form functioning governments unlike blacks

>functioning governments

>war torn shit hole Ukraine

You do know that the war is in like 1/10 of the country, right? If you do anywhere outside of the donbas, everyone's good and life goes on.

Also, Uruguay is retarded. Literally Africa tier. Get out.

>HMMMM, really makes you think
Unless you're a nigger.

If we factored in the sub 70 iq aboriginals straya would be on top.

Just take whites in USA and we would as well, also would have like no violent crime.

Funny that...

What did you expect?

Americans are a mix of:
>Niggers, descended from slaves bred for physical labour
>Spics, descended from Iberian opportunists
>"Whites", a mongrel mix of the social rejects from Europe

In particular the traditional upper class of the "White" demographic are literally descended from the English Puritans, basically religious retards of their age.

A low average American IQ is to be expected from such inferior genetic stock.

What?! Highly poor countries that can't afford education have lower IQs?!

How

Gee, I wonder what's increasingly weighing down the US's IQ ranking.

>implying abos are smart enough to know how to apply for the participation of neuro-experiments in the first place

You criminal convicts got lucky that chinks are saving your face unironically.

>eBay phone case seller talking about IQ.

I think swedens IQ is higher than 100, most people I meet are pretty smart

>Rapeugees

Cleared that up for you. Wait til you start mixing, you'll be Swedistan soon enough.

non-asians

Education is kinda like software. One piece of software might use your hardware resources better than another but it's not going to give you better hardware.
What it can do is have a eugenic effect, though. If you're a genius ditch-digger you're still poor as shit, right? As poor as the dummy ditch-digger you work with.
But if you live somewhere that you can get educated and become wealthy then you can have more children that will be smart and push up the average.

Ever thought that black have low IQs because they usually end up in broken schools?

A large percentage of IQ is due to genetics, sorry.

>checks flag
>realize there's a 50% chance I'm talking to a non-white right now

Have we reached idiocracy? Thought that wasn't for another 492 years?

I'm a white hispanic, esse

>most people I meet are pretty smart

For you

Check out transracial adoption studies, my dude. Good nurture will help but what is more important is the nature, the dna.

Go back T_D faggot

IQ does not change if you have a good upbringing or a good school. China has loads of people in poverty and they still have a good IQ

Anyone who takes this study serious is dumb as a rock.

u mad Sven?

Yes, along with genetics. Genetics are the fundamental role in determining an animal's potential brain brain, for reasons that area hopefully too obvious to you for me to explain. That's why average IQ is significantly different between different human lineages even once socioeconomic conditions are factored out. It's as much a stark difference in brains of men vs. women.

>feeble protesting intensifies
>literally powerless
>china cock at the back of your throat just fucking you all the time, whenever it wants to

No fucking way are those guidos smarter than us.

What is the updated version of Americas IQ, I find it hard to believe that it is remaining 100

You just compared humans to hardware. Hardware can't change when you teach it. A human can.

>flag
ur a 2digit iq guy

Chang, you're not supposed to blow your cover here. There're CIA niggers on Sup Forums. Quick, report to Beijing and get a new identity.

Have you ever seen China's education system?

stay mad 2 digit iq amerilard

Why is India so low? I'd expect the, to be around the level of South East Asia since that region is developing and experiencing growth. Hell, India is more developed than South East Asia, so why are they 80 IQ tards according to that chart?

Italians are some of the smartest people on earth you low IQ retard

my baneposting got to you, proves my point

>*brain
>*area=are
>mobile

Pajeets are pretty dumb (can't poo in the loo afterall), the ones that come here are well above average which gives us an unrealistic expectation for them.

It's an analogy of course it's not going to be perfect.
Look at transracial adoption studies. Blacks raised by white parents do not have the same IQ as whites raised by white parents.

Ask yourself this: why would groups of humans be different in all sorts of ways but EXACTLY THE SAME in this one? That just wouldn't make any sense at all, in fact it would be really fucking creepy and weird.

And you know I've pushed lefties on this, multiple people, the reason they seem to want to believe it so bad is they think if a different race were simply less intelligent on a genetic level: we'd have to genocide them.

Well I don't want to genocide anyone for being more dumb than I am.

Yes, completely credible: you're well known morons.

ok dude thanks

Unless they make these by ethnicity it completely lacks any relevance.

>dat difference between Hispanic Dominican Republic and nigger Haiti

If that doesn't prove race realism, then I don't know what does.

>Hardware can't change when you teach it
Neither can a person's genes. You clearly don't get the analogy.

"Teaching" would be akin to changing software by programming it.

as a German visiting your shit country i must say you people are repulsive retards, every city i visited was full of niggers, Mexicans and brown people and the "white" people i met were all mongoloids

when has there EVER been a comprehensive survey of IQ in China?
And what source for Japan?

wtf nice rare flag

b8/10

ty for the (You) i have been on this website for 9 years and I finally got a (You) God bless you may you have eternal salvation by the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost

>that >105 at the tip of the Malayan Peninsula
It's pretty hilarious because the "smart" people in this country haven't much worthy of global recognition. IQ > 95 doesn't tend to change much because by that mark, it's more about being able to use that intelligence instead of wasting it away.

IQ < 80 just means retardation though.

Oh please you can ignore the Asian part, you're basically Africans.

Every German I've ever met visiting America has been a fucking degenerate on a meth-fueled tour of of gay nightclubs.

"high" IQ in eastern Asia, especially after WWII, is basically a meme, since it was developed as a source of cheap brainpower for the industrialized West.

They are basically highly trained monkeys.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
>Canadia smarter than US

Stop deleting my post you faggots.

My skin is pretty yellow though, not dark in any way at all.

Wouldn't disagree, though Japan has made some pretty useful stuff.

Anything other than white is dark

Just barely and we have niggers severely crippling the score.

Realistically, Africa has to be exploited.

A continent with such low IQ and high birth rates means a steady source of low wage, menial labourers.

If Western powers won't step in and take advantage, you can be sure China will.

Although with the advances in autonomated manufacturing technology, would such a large uneducated population mass be relevant for much longer?

orget you're talking about chinada not canada like we used to know it

Funny thing that, the lower the brown population, the higher the average iq of the state. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

don't forget*

no idea what happened to my post

>your gif
sweeping generalizations based on personal observation.
NOT peer reviewed
I've seen similar documents, basically personal rants, hosted at web addresses for Harvard and MIT, doesn't automatically mean they are intellectually sound.

Hmm

China already has. You better believe any country with a lot of natural resources are enslaved to shit. It's why the minerals made to make complex electronics are called "conflict minerals"

We're either too cucked or just can't be bothered to do anything about it (or try to compete).

rude desu

>I don't trust Harvard
>I'm a pseudo-intellectual, anything I disagree with is instantly wrong
>Even if it comes from a professor at an institution of higher learning

how is greece so low?
they are very smart.
just look at their italian cousins; highest IQ in europe.
is the average brought down by shitskins or apathy?

>americans
>smart
pick one

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
wait wtf
>Uruguay 96
>Ireland 92
I lived in Dublin for 3 months in a student exchange and everything is 20 times better there
I hooked up with a ginger goddess that I regret breaking up with her to this day

>Mexicans and brown people and the "white" people i met were all mongoloids
>Anecdotic evidence
>i-i swear im smart cause murican

Put in there with the 90% of your fellow americucks

Im not a filthy American, im on holiday visiting the USA

lack of nutrients causes the brain not to fully develop, this is map is probably pretty accurate.

>Appeal to authority fallacy
Burgers at finest

Yeah m8 my bad, but come on the narrative fallacy Hans?

map is fucking false though and the data too disparate - there's a bunch of 65 iq niggers in NW china - and across a lot of china
i thought it was only chinese in US that had higher avg iq because they've been filtered
china iq = 65-90 dep on region, US chinese 2 points over 100, US avg 98 and falling, probably 90 due to immigration, but there's three groups in US, a 110 avg, 80 avg and 60 avg

People under 70 IQ should be enslaved. They should be given food and shelter in exchange for manual labor. It would help many of them by saving them from hunger and disease. They would contribute to society in a constructive way. As long as treatment of slaves is humane, I see no problem with slavery.

What are IQ maps even based on?

Asians balance it out