Traditional culture is having a comback in Poland. Is this why the west hates us? How is the situation in your country...

Traditional culture is having a comback in Poland. Is this why the west hates us? How is the situation in your country? Is your tradition considered hip?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoS71LbXVw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsUxZC9dUgo
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114871,21782972,biedron-czarnym-koniem-wyborow-prezydenckich-ten-sondaz-mowi.html?order=najfajniejsze#opinions
youtube.com/watch?v=1OXfP_4WBcs
youtube.com/watch?v=J-P81cf-fwE
youtube.com/watch?v=N84ij3a49yY
youtube.com/watch?v=UT_MFvKhBsE
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EmbYVYIuY
youtube.com/watch?v=_otgBZ5z59k
youtube.com/watch?v=KnkBQpMkBJw
youtube.com/watch?v=0gaRZUIanHM
youtube.com/watch?v=NmWPHOggw6A
youtube.com/watch?v=3ialPtQuMMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LR0TdoEUA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG8mAFED5XY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6giDzyD5_E
kurier-w.pl/pultuska-majowka-tradycyjnie-06-05-2014/
praworolne.info/jak_kupic_ziemie_rolna_nie_bedac_rolnikiem-69-material.html
praworolne.info/porady_prawne.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VbvCuifFtCs
youtube.com/watch?v=JBDdwLLtgt4
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/5ro1hj/sapkowski_a_plagiarist_thoughts/
youtube.com/watch?v=p06o1OkOylQ
dom.gratka.pl/tresc/402-72022705-dolnoslaskie-wroclaw-psie-pole-wojnow-wroclawska.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=IsUxZC9dUgo

>traditional culture

and whats that?

living under the tyrannic boot of russia and germans getting katyn'd out of existence?

> tfw family has been in America since it began
> tfw iwn be alright with moving to Poland unless America is blown up
T-tell me about Poland, senpai

Traditionalism, ironically, is the future. We shouldn't have abandoned our traditions.

we're full

When another black president accidentally blows up the entire country will you accept an 140 IQ Aryan with a masters in Aerospace Engineering?

Poland can finally into space?

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114871,21782972,biedron-czarnym-koniem-wyborow-prezydenckich-ten-sondaz-mowi.html?order=najfajniejsze#opinions
youtube.com/watch?v=1OXfP_4WBcs

Meet our new president. Polls shows that Poland from 2020 will have gay, atheist, pro-refugee president
Nothing to see here, move along citizen. We're fucked

No... No!
This cannot possibly be!
How?!

What do you want to know, bro?

((((((((((((((((((((((((gazeta.pl)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

All I really know is that it is White, looks pretty, and the game companies are based.

Is it as good as it looks or just like every other "European" country these days?

U mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=J-P81cf-fwE

1) we're something like 99.5% white (around 38M population, 40k Vietnams being the biggest minority, around 20k nonwhite students and probably another 10-20k nonwhites working here)

Never seen a nigger's/sandnigger's baby, though. Over 99% kids born in 2016 were white.
And no, this is not your average European country, unless you want to compare it to 1960s Western Europe. That's what at least told me an old Brit that moved here.

youtube.com/watch?v=N84ij3a49yY

wont happend

Sounds nice, thanks Polanon

2) After shitload of gibs from the EU and renovation of the country yes, it looks pretty as fuck. Except Warsaw - 80% of this city was destroyed by fucking germans.

>the first daughter

We'll move further to the right in the future - ~60% of youngest voters supports right-wing parties.

gazeta.pl is our equivalent of huffpo or salon

In a way i am jealous just listen to orban he doesn't give a fuck what the EU thinks.
youtube.com/watch?v=UT_MFvKhBsE

GAUDE MATER POLONIA

>Dear diary: today Polack was not dumb. Today Polack is smartest European indeed

3) Toruń is probably the best looking city in the whole country
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EmbYVYIuY

>and the game companies are based
pic rel

I hate usa canada and west euros

4) here you can see Polish police removing antifa scum from block the march of fascists
youtube.com/watch?v=_otgBZ5z59k

4) here you can see American that have lived here for 15 years. Nice guy, white nationalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=KnkBQpMkBJw

WTF is this shit is this a pride parade? IN POLAND!?, jokes aside im thinking of studying to move to Poland, already some friends with some Poles and they are trying to teach me your heathen lingo.
>Getting wierd looks cos i call piotr piotr instead of peter like everyone else.

blocking*
and here you can see pro-refugee demonstration... and 10 Times bigger anti-refugee contr-demonstration youtube.com/watch?v=0gaRZUIanHM

Nice :^)

Yeah, I saw this pic and I played 'The Witcher' series so that's where I got the idea.

Yeah, thankfully the police in my area don't tolerate anti-fa so I don't have to worry about them.

should be our anthem 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=NmWPHOggw6A

always gives me chills when everyone stands up

yea. our language is extremely hard... and the very most of Poles do mistakes (for example poszłem instead of poszedłem)

but once you master it, then the language is fucking beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=3ialPtQuMMg

Polish-English can also be beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LR0TdoEUA

Thanks senpai, but it is bed-time for this burger.

Are Poles actually xenophobic *i use the term to describe it as a hate not fear" of outsiders? or just non-whites, or is it only when you missbehave?

>and the very most of Poles do mistakes (for example poszłem instead of poszedłem)
that's a pretty glaring error, i wouldn't say most poles are *that* uneducated

Better than living under globalist rule and being told your race needs to be exterminated on the alter of diversity

This is traditional?

that's what ultimately made us immune to all this globalist shit

poland is proof that bullying works

We are xenophonic towards unkown to us (for example pajeets) and hostile (muslims) cultures/people. And I remember that some Brits also got beaten in Cracow, but, well, you have bad rep out there (and this is just an isolated case).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG8mAFED5XY

It's a mix of traditional Mazowsze band and modern Gooral DJ.

the guy jumping around on stage wearing fucking jeans and a shitty t-shirt kills the whole thing for me 2bh

I really respect the Poles.

Last time I visited Poland I saw a huge nationalist march. And there were a ton of women, maybe 1/3 of attendees.

It's fucking woodstock. Everyone is drunk and on drugs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6giDzyD5_E

Shit, no brits best fuck shit up for me them senpai, 2 more years and i finish med school.
I miss that, if there is any sort of Nationalist march going on anywhere else in the world its 100% a sausage fest.

come to Warsaw next year, 11.11.2018 - it will be our 100th anniversary of getting indepence back. It will be fucking massive Nationalist march, probably the biggest one in the history of Europe (I'd say ~250k ppl)

Hating Poland is a joke, your country is great.

already going to book tickets man, Whats the Rural life like compaired to town/city life?

frankly, it depends on a voivodeship. Poland A, as we call it (the part of the country that used to be Prussian partition) is well-developed and life is comfy there. Poland B (Russian partition) is poorer and you might find some shitholes without a toilet in the house...
Everything is much cheapier in the countryside, people are usually friendlier and much more religious (and they tend to drink more). I can recommend you Pułtusk, it is a small city 60km from Warsaw, I have a recreational lot [? I can't find proper translation; I own about 0.5Ha of land and built a cottage there] there and it is comfy as fuck, pic rel

well you can take your respect and stick it up your asshole you dirty russian subhuman filth

... it looks like my childhood town i grew up in.
and to be honest im not looking to make mad money anywhere, i just want what some would call a comfy life where i can help people.

I grew up in a religious setting when i was young but when we moved the schools and community were not as orientated. used to love it when everyone would gather at either the church or a park for an event.

I own some land here that i farm on and keep some livestock on here, Are you able to build your own housing? if you buy the land ect?

jesus

First of all, if you want to buy land in Poland then you need to have Polish citizenship (we have this so germans and chinks won't buy us out).
And then, you have our retarded law... so basically you can buy farmland or "houseland". The former is much cheapier of course, but if you want to build a house on it you need to buy at least 15ha of land or something like this. I bought mine 15 years ago, so probably a lot has changed since then

more photos of Pułtusk
kurier-w.pl/pultuska-majowka-tradycyjnie-06-05-2014/

no he cannot buy farming land in poland unless he has some sort of agricultural education, lives in the are for atleast 5 years and the goverment wont call dibs on that land

Thank you piss voters!

i come from a farming background but not "Education" in farming. and fuck am i changing my education right now.
Looks like ill have to look really into the immigration laws in poland. thinks might get abit complicated down the line with the EU aswell

you don't need "education in farming", fucking hell, what kind of retard could write that
On this website you have everything you need to know
praworolne.info/jak_kupic_ziemie_rolna_nie_bedac_rolnikiem-69-material.html

google translate should do the job, but yeah, you need to live at least 5 years in the area where you want to buy land (you can always rent it, though)

btw this site offers legal advices, especially in farming etc

praworolne.info/porady_prawne.html

>Is this why the west hates us?

Jews hate you.

Jews are not the west.

For fuck sake stop listening to MSM.

Most important change is that unless you have a agricultural education and already live in given gmina (British county) you cannot buy any farmland. This or you must be a religious organization

The Witcher books are copied from Moorcock who is a marxist by a guy who hates his own folklore.

Do something about this.

Write better heroic fantasy not dower nihilistic bullshit.

I see you didn't swallow the blackpill yet

I'm a Brit in Krakow and we deserve our bad reputation. But I've never had any problems.
Krakow is quite international so the only problems you're going to get is if you look like a Muslim.

Spanish get attacked because of this sometimes.In my experience its usually deserved or at least a response of basic
Land or apartments? I think apartments you can still buy without a passport.
English teachers make more than doctors here.
But Poland is not a good place to earn money. Best earn a lot of money look for a place to buy property and consider Poland.

well the witcher book are pretty shit after all

youtube.com/watch?v=VbvCuifFtCs

France there.
Macron is going to kill it. His "good" liberal laws are partially meant to eradicate little artisan and artists in general.

>gazeta.pl

Nice try schlomo we all know that it's owned by Agora and that it's most left wing paper in Poland.
We had Pole bro explain this to us before so you can fuck off with your rigged schlomo bullshit.

Fake news. I doubt Moorcock's books were available in Poland during communism

user, you're using incorrect word. It sounds like you need a fucking degree in milking a cow in order to buy a farmland, you need qualification/expierience/skill/knowledge, but not fucking "education"

Land. You can buy an apartment right away.
>English teachers make more than doctors here
Bullshit, average English teachers makes $1k, maybe a little bit more. Doctors usually earn $1.5-3k

Here, cheer yourself up and watch Polish president
youtube.com/watch?v=JBDdwLLtgt4

they are literal jews, but they will go bankrupt in a few years

Do you need welders?

good thing he was redpilled

Russia didn't even exist for a lot of Poland's history.

>we all know that it's owned by Agora
Is that the polish version of begorah?

>The Witcher books are copied from Moorcock
false
>by a guy who hates his own folklore.
sauce?

>Traditionalism
>How is the situation in your country?
I can't even name 3 English traditions anymore. Does getting pissed out of your mind on the weekend count?

And Germany is proof it doesn't.

>tyrannic boot of USA and Germans
Fixed that for you.
Tyrannic boot of Russia didn't happened yet, but it might with help of your American NATO. Lets not try to predict the future.

first time i hear about this also but i found something here reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/5ro1hj/sapkowski_a_plagiarist_thoughts/

Sure we do, our ones are in the UK

Nah, Agora does mean exactly the same as in Englis (gathering place in ancient greek cities)

It does not, user

Germans are fucking retarded autist and they were never bullied except for 1943-1945

Not the weekends, but the weekdays yes.

We hate Poland because your people are shitty workers, ugly and smelly

The thing is, Elric of Melniboné and Geralt are completely different characters. Some people accuse Sapkowski of plagiarism solely on the basis that both characters have white hair and are called White Wolf, ignoring the fact that these two are amongst the oldest tropes ever.

God Bless you Poland.

>traditional culture
>techno beats
>JUMP JUMP

We know.

This. Toruń the best Polish city I've been too. Kraków is overrated and Warsaw is average.

god bless you too man

Warsaw used to be called "Paris of the north"... but not anymore after 1944. Fucking germans

Thanks, but I doubt that we can have any more blessing than we do have right now
pic rel

I don't travel around Poland much and I don't know about other cities, but I heard opinions that Wrocław is pretty much a german city. Is that true? Which polish cities still hold up as mostly polish (both in terms of population and business), and which don't?

>"Australian Culture"

I'm going to laugh myself to sleep. That's like saying "African Technology"

You guys have a pretty based and unique culture - the Witcher, Maciej Kuciara, Sobieski, The Cathedral short film - it's only natural to be proud of all that.

My fiancee is Polish (from Wroclaw)

She's going to move over here soon. But if she really hates it I'd consider moving to Poland with her. Right now I barely speak any Polish

From what she tells me your government just gives people money for having kids. Is this sustainable?

Id like to have a large white Catholic family but having/maintaining kids is very expensive.

don't be to hard on yourself m8

you've got a lot going for you 2bh

probably more sustainable than giving it to immigrants. amarite?

500 PLN that you can receive from the gov would be a nice addition, but not your source of income by any means.

In Poland you don't pay for healthcare. You don't pay for college. You don't pay for schools. Well, not directly, at least. Food is extremely cheap.

You get 500pln/kid (~$120) every month (excluding first kid, f.e. for 3 kids u get 1000pln/month)
So no, raising kid is not very expensive, unless you want each one of your kids to have a brand new iPhone every 2 years. And you should really move here, don't you want your kids growing up in a white country full of nationalists? It will be harder for you, but easier for them...
This guy is an American living here, has 4 kids - ask him for details, if you are interested
youtube.com/watch?v=p06o1OkOylQ

Lol, most Americans don't even know what Poland is

I am planning a weekend trip to krakow. What can i expect as 8/10 muscular non-mongol face finnishfag? Foreigners have any luck with grills?

Nothing would be better than being surrounded by White Catholic nationalists

Problem is I'm a teacher so Id have to get a job at an international school or something

I think my plan might be to have her come over here for a few years...save up money and then move. The currency exchange rate is close to 4:1. That could be helpful not sure if it will stay like that

If you are a spaniard or italian, then yes
being finnish won't help

True, but you can get a job as a naitive English teacher in schools, at least I had one back in the jr high school.
I remember when exchange rate was 2.3:1, it was about 10 years ago..

Try Szczecin, There is big NATO corp there, so many American kids. They attend Polish American Private school. Town OK and cheap.

Some part of NATO also moving from germany to Poznan soon.

right now its 3.7

Poland is a beautiful country and you guys should be proud

The most interesting part I found was how few people had credit cards in Poland. I was talking with my fiancee and she's never had one before

Thats huge because it basically means you eliminate the Jews from the economy. Everyone in USA usually buys stupid shit they don't need and goes into debt

If you have something like $300k savings, then you are good to go, to be honest. Comfy house near Wrocław costs ~$160-200k, for example

dom.gratka.pl/tresc/402-72022705-dolnoslaskie-wroclaw-psie-pole-wojnow-wroclawska.html

And cost of living for a couple with 1 kid is, let's say $1.5k and you have really nice life for this.

I also have never had credit card, this is a fucking bullshit. What I really like about our banking is the fact that you can pay everywhere with your phone (NFC)