Japan’s cluttered streets are not always pretty but they are remarkably safe...

>Japan’s cluttered streets are not always pretty but they are remarkably safe. Crime rates have been falling for 13 years. The murder rate of 0.3 per 100,000 people is among the lowest in the world; in America it is almost 4 (see chart). A single gun slaying was recorded for the whole of 2015. Even yakuza gangsters, once a potent criminal force, have been weakened by tougher laws and old age.

economist.com/news/asia/21722216-there-was-just-one-fatal-shooting-whole-2015-crime-dries-up-japans-police-hunt

Japan must accept refugees or the poor policemen won't have anything to do!

Yes goy, it's the laws that stop the murder, not the homogeneous Japanese.

The article almost mentions that.

>Japan is almost crime-free not thanks to the police, says Yoshihiro Yasuda, a campaigning lawyer, but because people police themselves.

Werent the japanese disarmed and not allowed to have a military after WW2? Maybe that has something to do with it smarty

>no niggers to shoot
>police lose jobs
>let niggers in
>so police can shoot them
sasuga elevens

Well the guns still existed.. and that's where the yakuza came from. I'm not so sure how bad it was but it is really impressive that you can get a city like Tokyo (35m people) and not have any homicides occur on a daily basis.

Damn japs. Why do we have to accept multiculturalism while you live in your homogenous incest island. Oi a few million refugees would no be a problem and they would help with the birthrate by fucking or raping their submissive onaholes

When they are finished with europe
They will culturally enrich japan and Korea

W-wrong goyim, you NEED someone to police you, you're just so helpless.

>the poor policemen won't have anything to do
No problem, just send them to us an the Europoors with instructions to shoot all shitskins.

How much longer before the West puts sanctions on Japan for not diluting their race and destroying their country?

Make Japan Malayo-Polynesian/Austronesian again

kek I laughed for some reason

>import shitskins
>they do bad things
>yakuza gets involved
oh boy I sure love mass refugee genocide

Id move to japan, but i dont wanna shit up their culture with my white devil ways. plus i dont think i could deal with the one off chance of seeing a weeb

Israel needs to open its borders to refugees. Why fly refugees first class around the world to some foreign country that has a huge fucking language barrier when you can walk next door to Israel? Save some shekels and make some friends Israel JFC.

tfw I will be living there with my qt 3.14 traditional nip gf.

Feels pretty gooddamn tbqh

>japs to faggot to breed
>mah faggot anime

Friendly reminder that crime statistics are recorded differently in every country and they can not be fairly compared at face value.
The police in Japan work hard to keep their crime rate low. They do this with unquestionable practises such as if a dead body is found and the murder isn't solved in a few days they write it off as an abandoned body as though someone just left grandmas corpse somewhere and not a murder.

Another example of crime rates not matching up is the UK where if multiple crimes are commited at once only the worst crime is recorded as a statistic where as in the US all crimes commited are recorded.

You do understand Japans "police" is actually their military since they are disallowed to ever have one. Kind of a loophole, not hard to have good crime fighting when you have one of the largest forces in the world.

I can imagine myself moving to Japan but I would make sure I don't damage their culture in any way and am as unobtrusive as anybody else.