Are all western women whores, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNXhyPj-RsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

Let's guess the race of the woman who posted that stream of degeneracy

This this what you call a whore, this is terrible type of women that will eventually start falling into mental o emotional problems once she startsaid to get old, her soul is shattered taken price by price with each man she fucks, I feel had for the poor fool she will start and end up settling with once she is old. Fuck this whores bring back stoning whores to death

Aaand it's a cat lady single mom whose kid is already practically feral. She's gonna be so proud where her little baby girl grows up to be just like mommy.

Th-this is satire, right?
Surely this is someone reducto ad absurdem -ing hookup culture?
R-right?

What are Singaporean women like?

BBBRRRRAAAAPPPP

OH DADDY GET YOUR FINGER OUTTA MY ASS

I really hope this is a fictional work and that this person is not real and does not have children

She sounds like a retarded coal burner. Start believing in God and find yourself a good Christian girl.

All women are whores, period. It's in their nature

This meme has been used far beyond its entertainment value. Going to church will shake your faith rather than reinforce it. If you ever went to church you'd know that

Well, CDC statistics found that 85% of women ages 18-22 aren't virgins, so not "all" but the overwhelming majority of them are.

Your daily reminder:
>Previous partner count is predictive of likelihood to cheat/divorce
>Non-virgin women don't deserve marriage
>Oxford-educated Anthropologst J.D. Unwin found that sexual liberation destroyed nearly every society that embraced it.
>The one example where disaster from sexual liberation was avoided was Joseph Stalin. He had nearly absolute power, and sexual liberation had yet to truly seep in.

Just take the blackpill, anons. Things aren't getting better.

>for the last year has posted hourly on r/tinder to revel in her hookup stories
Is real.

Would Islam solve female degeneracy?

I tried, and I live in a small city with a reputation for having homophobic evangelical hardliners.

It was dreadful. The sermons were almost entirely focused on "forgiveness." I tried dabbling in the Youth/Young Adult groups, they were even more disheartening. Even the seemingly devout teens there had been with other people previously. And of course, any time I acted put off by the fact that they weren't virgins, I was just reminded that "God forgives, [I] sin too, nobody's perfect," etc.

Maybe there's something I'm missing, but it seems as if the qt church virgin thing is over.
>inb4 "try Catholicism"
No thanks, the new Pope is abysmal, and my area is too heavily Hispanic for it to be of any use.

I'll just stick with being a fedora. It's easier to construct a proper and rigid moral framework with studies and datasets than it is with modern Christianity, which places far too much emphasis on forgiveness, imperfection and the inevitability of mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNXhyPj-RsM

>snapped it

wait does that fucking mean what I think it does

he snapchatted them having sex

jesus fucking christ no, no no no

I don't want to be chad anymore

I say she's a Jew.

leafs can't be Chad, aim for Brent tier

I'm really getting sick of the white nationalists that are so fucking desperate to protect women that they will make any excuse for them. "Oh it's not their fault they're a whore, it's the Jews fault."

White Sharia or nothing.

Is there any hope?
I'm getting really really blackpilled lately.

>don't worry so much about how many men she's been with

Only a cuck would say anything like that.

OP's pic is the writing of a SLUT.
All women are whores (trade sex for status, wealth, security, or some other benefit, but not all whores are sluts. A virgin who marries "up" for the money/status is a monogamous whore.

Interesting way to put things BigMacBro

>Don't worry about how many men she's been with.

Study after study disagrees. That user is dead-wrong. It's nothing but clichéd, generic bullshit with no proper backing whatsoever.

I agree with your post though, white knight nationalists are fucking awful. They're, more often than not, Stormfront posters. No other WN shills for women the way those fags do.

Wow! Either a larper or a child abuser with high probability.

Sure, just get an alt right redpilled tradwaifu, you only have to be 6'2, 7 inch cock, 100k/year and with your own homestead she can play in and pretend she's a gardener/cook/whatever.

found the virgin

You should move to a new area and try Catholicism.

You're not going to find qt virgins in a protestant or whatever church.

Most of the old-school WNs shill for women but to be fair the 40 and 50 yo guys in those positions come from a different time period.

I needed a laugh friend, thanks.

No - There is no hope.
Just work on yourself. When you stop giving a fuck about women and develop yourself personally, you can make your life way more enjoyable and women start to approach you, but you dont give a fuck about them because you've got too much enjoyable hobbies and a professional careeer and shit to do.

The average person has like 5 sexual partners in their lifetime. Hookup culture isn't normal, no matter how much some people try to push it.

I find that hard to believe unless the average is brought down by all the virgin men and women that lie

>why do women want to fuck better, more attractive, more virile men instead of "nice talkavitve guys"? are they whores?

what a stupid question, you cucks

Nobody is asking this question, we know what it is and what the answer is. What are bringing up is that female sexuality is primitive and obsolete, and at worst, detrimental to a healthy civilization. And that it needs to be harshly controlled.

lol. Someone needs to beat her and that kid. Seriously though, women love to be hit once they're even a little bit turned on. Slap her, punch her, choke her. Most importantly, as other anons have noted, do not marry a non virgin. No hymen, no diamond.

Yea sure hypergamy makes all these girls railed by 250+ different cocks/year sooo attractive once you've learned the game
>h-haha c-cucks

Protip: She's fat and ugly

The reason she sleeps around so much is because no guy will ever commit to her

>not just heading east and marrying a non-SEA asian girl

Yes. Western women have gorged themselves on degeneracy for far too long and a holy cleansing is in order. Their screams as the power drill rips through flesh and bone will be most pleasing to God Almighty.

Oh sweet prince.
>he is Absolutely Right
Sad, many such cases.
>liberal? Lives in a city?
We are all going to get culled.

Not even mad that I'm a permavirgin

Didn't read but i can answer you : yes, as your mother, as your sister

>He hit me in the face a few times, which was really fucking hot. I'm stating to really appreciate our relationship and company.
At least put something else between those two sentences.

>I tried, and I live in a small city with a reputation for having homophobic evangelical hardliners.
not hardline enough apparently

Everyones initial reaction is to make some kinda joke about you being a virgin.

Honestly though I am a little older. Like we didn't really have the internet when I was in high school.

I mean it seems like girls now are completely disgusting. You might as well fuck a bag of garbage.

I honestly don't blame you for being a virgin. Whats the fucking appeal of going through all the motions to MAYBE if you are LUCKY have sex with some fucking dick pig like in OP's post.

I don't know what to tell you man. I see barely any reason to seek out women nowadays. Its like they're fucking slimy fuck pigs who date multiple guys at once and write little diaries on the internet about what its like to have the soul of a whore.

>political burrito
GEE WHAT COULD IT BE?

Not sure what's scarier, that image and the inevitable decline of civilisation because we've systematically destroyed respect for authority in western culture or the fact I am taking seriously something said by turkish flag

These are strange times user.

Don't worry barmy brit, respect for authority will be restored in around 30 years when Britain becomes a Shariah country.

Problem is that the state will just force society to take care of her regardless.
If there was no welfare, these problems would fix themselves in half a generation.

Add to that, this was a woman who had a kid, and probably sole custody of the kid.
Such degenerates raise degenerates and the US becomes a country of degenerates.

i kinda doubt that, perhaps for men. most women know they can fuck everything and get away with it, thanks to tinder and other similar shit

i for one is also attracted to intelligence, and some girls are also. maybe it's rare but it's there

>nobody's perfect

I hate that line. Just because no one is perfect doesn't mean you can't try.

Why does it have to be those shits that fill the vacuum?

Except the rat is in a fucking cage where the only substantial stimulation is the fucking lever.

A rat with options would not just keep pressing the lever. It's like saying "Humans in a 5 x 5 cage keep pressing the lever 'till they die".

Because you guys imported tonnes of them from Pakistan. And lost your Victorian culture.
Pajeets I meet are usually more Victorian than Brits now. That's how far you've fallen.

can confirm. a friend of mine just foind out his wife was an actual lieteral whore, the whole time he was out driving a truck to bring money home to her. fucking cucked. and i don't want to have that happening to me!

This
Went through her post history. She's short and literally over 250lbs. She even says she's almost always the 1st to message.
She even found it "kinky" when she was getting fucked and her daughter came to the door to knock and tried to talk to her. Now I'm trying to find out who the husband is to send him this. This child needs to live with her dad. She even talks about getting high.

Yes.

artificial wombs + sexbots + national transhumanism

Thats very particularly american women.

You simply dont see that level of whorism in Europe as you do in the US.

Yanks taking these sorts of low blows at us are fucking pathetic when your entire country is already Brazil-tier in terms of demographics. The rest of the world already sees you as a bunch of mestizos and bald antifa trannies, nothing but.

>Are all western women whores
Does a chicken have a pecker?

Damn this slut is going to run out of letters of the alphabet by next week.

>old single mom
>worries if men aren't "good kissers"

WTF is wrong with woman? I have a 50 year old aunt single who dates who whines about this shit. She went on a date with a man 10 years younger than her who really liked her and was a business owner and she called it off because he was a bad kisser.

YOU FUCKING JEW KIKE SON OF A WHORE-WHITE WOMEN ARE FINE

>SHEKEL CLUTCH CRUSTACEAN EDOMITE SCUMJEW IT IS YOUR MOTHER THE NEUROTIC FUCK UP THE ASS JEWHORE

SAGESAGESAGESAGE
ASAGESAGESAGESAG
EASAGESAGESAGESA
GEASAGESAGESAGES
SAGESAGESAGESAGE
ASAGESAGESAGESAG
EASAGESAGESAGESA
GEASAGESAGESAGES
SAGESAGESAGESAGE
ASAGESAGESAGESAG
EASAGESAGESAGESA
GEASAGESAGESAGES