I have to say it out loud, this is looking exactly like the fall of rome

I have to say it out loud, this is looking exactly like the fall of rome.

The great immigrations of barbarians, the elites in power being so self-centered they don't care about the will of the people at all anymore, as seen with the government of USA blocking Trump from doing the chances people voted him into the office for.

Can we really stop this? I mean Romans weren't able to stop the fall of Rome, are we able to stop the fall of west?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ab_Urbe_Condita_Libri_(Livy)
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I have to say it out loud, this is looking exactly like the fall of rome.
Gee, what an original sentiment.

>Can we really stop this? I mean Romans weren't able to stop the fall of Rome, are we able to stop the fall of west?
Take consolation in the fact that a lot of the stuff we've produced/built (good and bad) will be unearthed and studied by future generations. Similar to how we can read the Books from the Foundation of the City by Livy.

We need a new Caesar.

>Can we really stop this?
You can stop it if you can kill them faster than they immigrate.

This is either the fall or the bit when the Republic becomes too bogged down in corruption and self interest resulting in the rise of a new Caesar.

Give me a quick rundown on those books.

The world is always alternating between different kinds of governments all the time. When shit gets tough, mob rule (ochlocracy) takes over, when shit gets easy, democracy happens, then oligarchs and plutocrats take advantage of the people, and the whole thing resets.

You don't know a thing about the Fall of Rome. Drawbacks from the crisis of the third century, inflation, overextended military expenditure, having fell into a system of having multiple rulers (two Augustus' and two Caesars), badly drawn boundaries w/ rulers competing for power, de-Romanization of the military, large shifts in religious tensions and obviously having split into two seperate de-centralized "empires."

This looks more like the Fall of the Republic. The Fall of Rome is just a meme.

This is the fall of the Republic, not the fall of Rome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ab_Urbe_Condita_Libri_(Livy)

The American Empire will go on, what is going to fall is the pretension of Democracy.

heh, hivemind

Real rekkanize real

I'd also like to know more about the crisis of the third century.

I thought that the PC-culture of today was equilavent of christianity in Rome, which tried to wrestle the power from traditional roman authorities.

Trump is doing this for a reason it's called 4D chess shill

that is the only option

honestly reading comments from awwoooooo posters makes me hope western civilization is destroyed defending trump after all he has done proves 90% his supporters are just as bad as obamas dick suckers

Trump reminds me a bit of Gaius Marius. Hugely successful plutocrat, disdained by the Senatorial class and upper crust as just another Italian, with a passion to defend Rome from the barbarian hordes and establish Roman primacy on the world's stage.

Marcus Aemilius Scaurus, one of the gatekeepers of the Roman power establishment, was an obdurate foe of Marius, and represented Rome's own deep state interests, in the form of the conservative boni. They did much to thwart Marius rise to power, but in the end, they largely failed.

The interesting thing is, in that historical development, after the time of Marius, Rome descended into a long, protracted series of civil wars, both internally, with Roman factions, and externally, with the larger Italy proper.

And of course, after the fall of Marius, Rome gave rise to Sulla. A scary thought, as Sulla was the prototypical vicious dictator in many ways.

>implying elites in power have ever cared

fucking trump supporters are delusional

>are we able to stop the fall of west?
HaHAHAHA, no.

This is great. My wife and I just had it out with this. We both figure that there is no way out. Just slowing down till the end. Civil war will erupt, but I Think would be quick....few days tops....just enough to get people back to understanding that shit is real. Think Arab spring. In a few days, people will be reasonable...because most of these places need btfo. I wouldn't be suprised to see a few major cities burned to the ground. It may even give an opportunity to actually integrate people into the US culture.

It may be delayed in the us for 20 years or so, but outside forces will eventually win. The seeds are planted.

European DNA will eventually go away except in secular communities.....Amish-ish type of breeding pool. That is few hundred years out for that, but at that point it is reasonable to think that no whites would want to live here anyway.

Imo it's closer to the end of the republic.

So you are saying this is the end for the white race genetically, and not just a chance into something else, as most people in this thread are saying?

The West began to fail the second it decided that it was better to accept outside cultures as equally valid, and made excuses for "cultural differences" that would have been met with revulsion and shunning before.

The only solution is the one solution the West will never use, but will certainly be used against it.

Genocide. Cultural obliteration. The Holocaust made real and replicated across a dozen borders, tens of countries, thousands of cities, millions of people. As always, the rich think that in the end, they will be just fine.

The barbarians are already inside the gates, and they will only be sated when the West is dead, and care nothing that it is rich, because they can pry it up from cold dead hands.

Or we slaughter them all. We have the means. Never the will. That died in the 1940's, when we saw death camps and nuclear mushroom clouds. We convinced ourselves that we could coexist, rather than cleanse.

It will be an error writ across the burning ruins of our nations for the next to learn, if they fail to remember the fate of Rome.

Hey autist, nice fantasies but other people itt say we are not at that point yet.

We're already dead on the inside, spiritually.
The fire has already been extinguished, now we're just waiting for the smoke to clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw