Pastor Steven Anderson

Christians of Sup Forums, what do you make of this man?

I was listening to him for a while, and I respected his willingness to stick to the Bible on “unpopular” issues like gay rights and feminism. That’s a rare quality for a pastor today, although there are a few who seem not to compromise.

However, there were a few red flags for me. First was that he seemed to be angry all the time and didn’t appear to be interested in reaching out to sinners, but rather screaming at them (especially sodomites). When Christ came to the earth he went to eat with sinners saying, “"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17

Then today, I was watching one of his videos, and he said “you don’t need to repent of your sins to be saved,” but claimed all you had to do was believe in Christ. Vid related, around the 45 min mark he get into this. youtube.com/watch?v=Lj9Sjos05e4

This is in direct contrast to what Christ said “Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.” Luke 13:4-5

Is this guy a legit teacher or not? Going straight against Jesus seems like an enormous red flag to me, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8ETpf2LnM
youtube.com/watch?v=FF1iH6BZMSA
youtu.be/709FowJ9FcU
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/pastor-tased-and-beaten-at-checkpoint-plans-to-sue-admits-hes-been-resisting-at-checkpoints-for-months-6661889
youtube.com/watch?v=WVMZUgmrJrk
nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/ex-megachurch-pastor-blames-underage-victim-wants-out-of-prison/article_2ae9324b-eacf-546e-9f73-c12147f5726f.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a typical protestant cuck degenerate

although I will grant he is somewhat entertaining

he's gay

Does he name the Jew?

Does he name the Jew. Here have some copy pasta
I’ll use this opportunity to redpill anons on Pastor Anderson.

Look at some of these and tell me that he isn't /ourspiritualleader/

Holocaust BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Jews BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Israel BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU

MLK BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc

Holywood and Robin Williams BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc

Nogunz BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

Women voters BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E

Monastics BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

9/11 Tower 7 BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk

nice flag

BBBRRRRAAAAPPPP

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

He is literally Jewish

best pastor around

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8ETpf2LnM

He pretty clearly lays that out faggot
>marching to zion

Jews absolutely hate him here

papist please leave

What is all this even about? That's one of the things I mean, all the screaming he does.

>And a servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome, but he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, and forbearing. 25He must gently reprove those who oppose him, in the hope that God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth. 26Then they will come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive to his will.

2 Timothy 2: 23-25

Catholics do so many things that are against the commands of Jesus and the teachings of Paul that I wouldn't even know where to start. Please pick up a Bible and read the New Testament for yourself, user.

I doubt he is gay, but he does have a fondness for preaching against sodomy. He has a wife and 9 kids. And I'm not saying he's a bad person or trying to slander him, I am just not sure whether what he is saying is coming from the Lord or not.

>FUKING NON PROTY PRIEST NOT WEARING SUIT LIKE I DO REE
>FUCKING NON PROTY SCUM HAVING BEAUTIFUL CATHEDRALS NOT A RENTED HALL AT A LOCAL MALL
>FUCKING ORTHODOX BELIVE IN WORKS HERETICS REE
>CATHOLICS HAVE SPRINKLE BAPTISM HERETICS REEE
>CHANTING IS SATANIC NOW LET SING SHITTY CHURCH SONGS WHILE MY SON PLAYS GUITAR
>KJV ONLY

I don't mean to be rude, but this was nothing but autistic screeching.

He's always struck me as a guy who sounds way too whimpy compared to what he's saying. Like a squeaky teenager trying to sound tough.

He should get some testosterone injections or something. Then I'd love him.

>I was listening to him for a while, and I respected his willingness to stick to the Bible on “unpopular” issues like gay rights and feminism. That’s a rare quality for a pastor today, although there are a few who seem not to compromise.

Confirmed to have never attended a Catholic Tridentine, or Eastern Orthodox mass.

You protestants are fucking pathetic.

Well from the looks of it he's Pastor Steven Anderson from Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona.

Dont worry sky-daddy will punish sinners while Allah rapes his ass qnd Muhammad kills Jesus again.

If he screams at sodomites, I'd give it a 99% chance that he's bi or gay. When it comes to Christianity (and religion in general), those that preach like that tend to be what they preach against.

Also, if he does say that you don't need to repent of your sins to be saved, then he's preaching a lie. Even the Muslims have to believe in Jesus (though only as a prophet), and they don't have to repent of their sins.

Sounds like he's someone you should avoid, user.

stop being a protestant

He shared the gospel with me for the very first time almost 7 years ago.

He has changed my life like nobody else.

I was an absolute degenerate before I was saved. As the years have gone on, I have shed some of my extremely dysfunctional behavior.

I don't smoke weed anymore, I don't drink anymore. I got married. I have a really great career. I goto church every week.

Believe me or don't, but this man sharing the gospel with me changed my world.

Now Jordan Peterson is amping it up even better.

Get saved, watch the best pastor on earth and grow in the Lord.

Amen.

he's a fucking protestant who gives a shit

First of all Baptists AREN'T protestants you fucking pleb.

Secondly, the Catholic church AKA the whore of babylon has produces DOZENS of BULLSHIT translations.

THE TRUE CHRISTIANS ARE KJV ONLY. INDEPENDENTS. POST TRIBBERS. SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH AND NOT OF WORKS.

AMEN AMEN

No he isn't... holy shit. He bashes protestants all the time.

You're such a fucking cuck.

this is why you have to be careful in a church setting. if the pastor is going against what is clearly in the bible then you need to find a new church.

Meanwhile

He's a charlatan.

He's a by the book Protestant so screams at basically everybody from Jews claiming to be chosen, adultery, gays, ect. I doubt he is gay, it's a small part of his normal sermon just the media of course ballooned that part to make it a talking point

Protestants are losers

The early Christians prove it

why is this relevant at all?

>First of all Baptists AREN'T protestants

this guy is not christian.

They aren't you fucking faggot.

They don't recite the Nicene creed.. they reject all of the catholic poison that is the foundation of protestant churches.

Sup Forums hates him because he has a strong stand against faggotry.

Yeah. I believe that the Spirit will guide you away from errors many times. Something about him didn't "feel" right, and tonight I saw him preaching what I feel is a major error (no repentance).

However, none of us are without error or sin and we all make mistakes. I'm sure if I became a preacher I would make mistakes as well.

I hope that God will convict him of this error and let His truth get out to people.

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

*Baptist

Or whatever denomination
The official title is "New Testament Heebus fan"

He is a literal nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=FF1iH6BZMSA

dude if you quote anything less than the bible, don't bother quoting it.

>if you don't like something, you are that thing

Wtf is this logic?

christians of Sup Forums
please come to
the dedicated redpilled christain community
the board:
/christian/
over on:
8 ch net

>you don’t need to repent of your sins
sounds like heresy to me

He's pretty based to listen to and has some very good ideas.

>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no FORNICATING

Morality defined.

Your worthless church was cobbled together off of the works of the early christians (catholics), you disgusting double nigger. If you wanted to be free of their 'poison' than you would start by not using the book they wrote you complete and utter moron.

>I hate the early christians

too many papists. its not /christian/, it should be called /catholic/. christians, enjoy getting banned for not kissing the popes toe

Some of these sermons are pretty hilariously based too, like what he told the bum sleeping outside the church youtu.be/709FowJ9FcU

Has 9 kids with his wife.

The Waldensians and Anabaptists are the founders of my church, the one true Church, ordained by Christ.

You Catholic heretics have been murdering us since the beginning, you have been misleading the world and shrouding everyone you can with darkness.

I guess you all want company in hell, which is exactly where you all go.

dude, the bible was compiled by Greek Byzantines in Nicea. If anything it was pt together by Orthodox, not papists

man... you're fucking retarded.

He should grow his hair out. He has a good head of hair but he buzzes it like he's a slacker in junior high who can't be bothered to keep himself clean.

PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON EXPOSED: WHAT APOSTOLIC MINDED CHRISTIANS SHOULD KNOW REGARDING HIS HERESIES

by Thomas King on July 1, 2016 in General
It is with great reluctance that I must write this piece of work. This is simply because on one hand, Pastor Steven Anderson has stated a lot of good and correct things regarding issues of our time such as his opposition to sodomy/homosexuality and opposing Barack Hussein Obama for his wickedness as well as exposing Martin Luther King for being a Communist; coupled with his good Scriptural sermon on why not all sin is of equal value and a correct understanding of Romans 13 regarding godly government. For a non-Apostolic preacher, I must give him credit for these things as well as his overall defence of proper Christian doctrine on many cardinal issues as well as his zeal in many matters. These will not be the subject of our discussion. Yet on the other hand, he has also done a lot of damage too and taught a lot of evil and heresy, which sadly puts his efforts to nought. The 4 major evils that he has promoted are:

fpwp
independent baptists are not protestant at all
you have mistaken him for a baptist denominational pastor

>my 16th century church is the one ordained by Christ
you are pathetic

Really? Im in AZ, close enough to Tempe to go check out his church sometime. Perhaps report to /pol on how it is if I go

He's a retard.

You are ignorant.

Acts 16:31 King James Version (KJV)

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

>by faith alone

"Alone" was a word literally added to the Bible by translators.

Anderson seemed be all about attracting attention for all the wrong reasons for a while there.

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/pastor-tased-and-beaten-at-checkpoint-plans-to-sue-admits-hes-been-resisting-at-checkpoints-for-months-6661889

“Easy Believism” Heresy and anti-repentance heresy.
Disgusting promotion of anti-Jewish attitudes and conspiracy theories.
His contempt and unjustified hatred against the Apostolic Churches, particularly Orthodoxy and the Roman Catholic Church.
Heretical teaching that Christ burned in hell for 3 days and 3 nights for the salvation of mankind.
It was because of these 4 disgusting elements combined with other disturbing discoveries over the years that influenced me from being a hardcore Protestant fundamentalist to discovery of the Apostolic Church as contained in Orthodoxy. But that is another story that is not the subject here. My sincere hope to Apostolic Christians and other genuine Christians that may have encountered his toxic heresies and attitudes, is to not only be aware but also to avoid such behaviour which reflects nothing short of a diabolical narcissist. (For more on the concept of a “diabolical narcissist”, please watch this long video by the lovely Ann Barnhardt on this matter:

>one of four popes is having an orgy with his daughter in the vatican
>MUH ONE TRUE CHURCH, POPE DINDU NUFFIN

where the fuck does the bible literally
say "faith alone"

lmao are you a fucking retard?

He is a good pastor i dont agree with him on everything but how can we in this time and age

Religious people around children bother me. We all know they're mind-fucking them but it just continues, openly.

It was the exact same church at the time

>said you don't need to repent

Anderson claims that "repent" actually meant to "stop" back in the day that was written. So it just means believe in Jesus and strive to live a righteous life.

>he's angry

He's angry at the right things.

>Not reaching out to sinners

He probably has one of the most impressive door-to-door ministries in America. He has knocked on a good portion of Arizona's doors and has literally saved thousands of people. It's pretty insane.

>Sodomites

He claims they are reprobate and must be put to death.

>what do you think?

I love Pastor Anderson. He is brilliant and fascinating. I believe he is the future of American Christianity.

Based

True Christians read bible in Hebrew. all translations are wrong in some ways.

I guess Paul was full of shit then?

Acts 16:31King James Version (KJV)

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

there was no pope, no vatican, no papacy, no fucking statues/idols. the Byzantines had huge iconoclast rebellions where they burned pictures, meanwhile in Rome the masses weere bowing down to worship the Pope and his statues like Nebuchanezzar

The New Testament was written in Greek you uneducated fuckwad.

Independent Baptists are NOT Protestant at all.
You have mistaken him for a Baptist Denominational Pastor.

Boring I'm getting sleepy now Zzzzzzzzzzz

Uhh he is pretty high-test

>Has physically removed trannies from his church, resulting in law suit
>bullies homo protestors while flaunting a gun in his belt
>refused to do a checkpoint-search without a warrant to the point of getting tazed and having his face pressed into broken glass
>was physically removed from Botswana by the president for saying that all homos should die
>Is banned from like half the countries in Africa and the U.K.

Nah he's badass

Of all the heresies that has been most diabolical in sending people to hell and destroying the lives and souls of others, this heresy is the most satanic. Satan through the godless doctrines of Martin Luther and other Reformers has not only taught the abhorrent concept of “Faith Alone. Grace Alone”, but furthermore has added to it these evil ideas from the words of Martin Luther himself: “If you are a preacher of grace, then preach a true and not a fictitious grace; if grace is true, you must bear a true and not a fictitious sin. God does not save people who are only fictitious sinners. Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly . . . as long as we are here [in this world] we have to sin. . . . No sin will separate us from the Lamb, even though we commit fornication and murder a thousand times a day.” (Letter to Melanchthon, August 1, 1521, American Edition, Luther’s Works, vol. 48, pp. 281-82)

still heretic hogwash

Christianity 2: Electric Boogaloo.

you need to repent for your sins but if you lie to someone and directly after get nuked you're not gonna go to hell because you didn't have time to repent yet

Pastor Anderson is the most based pastor I have ever seen in my entire life.

I'm so happy to hear somebody openly preach against the faggotry that's being pushed.

>repent
i think repentance means a mind change where you are aware of your sin and that you dont like doing it, as opposed to enjoying it.

also one other thing is i need to make sure his homo = reprobate doctrine is correct. homo is a symptom of reprobate, but does that mean all homo are reprobate? because there are also another bunch of signs that signal a reprobate.

KJV includes the old testament dumbass. yes, read the new in Greek.

This is good to hear. Glad to hear you accepted Christ.

I am not bashing Anderson in this thread. I personally do not believe that God has given me the judgment to know whether or not someone is in his favor or not (except in cases that are made absolutely obvious by scripture, such as not believing in Christ, etc.)

I was just trying to get other people's opinions on him. At the end of the day, I will answer to God only for my own actions, and I have enough to worry about there without judging other people.

This is the basis of the heresy of “Easy Believism” since it states that all one has to do is simply believe by faith only in Christ and not concern oneself with their state of sin. Despite Steven Anderson claiming to be a “Baptist” that is “not Protestant”, yet he not only believes this evil heresy but also preaches it too. In fact, he learnt this evil heresy from another source who also looked up to Luther for inspiration: Jack Hyles. Since Steven Anderson studied many years under the teaching of Jack Hyles in Hyles-Anderson College in Hammond, Indiana, this peculiar heresy has rubbed off on him and all who have gone through the heretical brainwashing in that place. In fact, it has become common knowledge that Jack Hyles and his son, David Hyles, were known for their adulteries and fornications as well as their abusive behaviour towards their spouses, not to mention others. If any of you are in any sort of doubt regarding the sexual immorality and abusive behaviour of the Hyles, then I enclose this video by one of the Hyles daughters, Linda Hyles Murphy, who because of all the abuse, has turned against the Christian Faith. Lord have mercy!

It's so white, so glorious

There is a whole series of things that happened after that.

32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized. 34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.

first post best post
I cant stand listening to Protestants yell, although I like Pastor Anderson when he talks about (((taboo))) issues

youtube.com/watch?v=WVMZUgmrJrk
1:15

Can we honestly be surprised therefore that Hyles Anderson is filled with all manner of godless wolves that have harmed many, whether sexually, physically and even more importantly, spiritually? The apple did not fall far from the tree and the successor of Hyles Anderson College, Jack Schaap, has now faced criminal charges over sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl, and worse, blames the victim for it too! (Here is the news article for the viewer to look at:

nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/ex-megachurch-pastor-blames-underage-victim-wants-out-of-prison/article_2ae9324b-eacf-546e-9f73-c12147f5726f.html )

Actually he got it from Paul, from the Bible. Maybe read it sometime instead of regurgitating your bullshit.

Acts 16:31 King James Version (KJV)

none of those things saved him though

And then God said: "You shalt worship a Pope, as well as Statues of Saints, and you shall pray to Mary instead of me in Jesus' name"

I don't remember that part, what does a jailer have to do with retarded Catholic traditions like "eating" the body of Jesus Christ?

Holy shit that's brutal.

I personally wouldn't go to jail over a fucking check-point stop. Who the fuck cares, it's not going to change anything

Baptism is a public ceremony of your salvation through faith, not of works.

That's why baby-sprinkling is bullshit and unBiblical

Christians are hypocrites and as morally bankrupt as everyone else even though they claim moral superiority.

Just yesterday I was watching that Roaming MIllenial chinks video where she said she was pro abortion and had sex regularly then the next video she's talking about how she's a christian.

She only has to pray at night after she let's a dude nut in her pussy then her sin is somehow okay? It's a meme religion full of faggots who half ass everything and believe they'll go to magical sky kingdom one day, I was a Christcuck for the last 20 years of my life until I realized what a hypocritical meme of a religion it is.