Most Americans support Trump's impeachment

Most Americans support Trump's impeachment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool thread schlomo. I'm sure most Jews support this shareblue garbage, I’ll use this opportunity to redpill anons on Pastor Anderson and the holohoax

Look at some of these and tell me that he isn't /ourspiritualleader/

Holocaust BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Jews BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Israel BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU

MLK BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc

Holywood and Robin Williams BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc

Nogunz BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

Women voters BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E

Monastics BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

9/11 Tower 7 BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk

BBBRRRRAAAAPPPP

DADDY YOUR PENIS DOESNT BELONG IJ MY BUM OHHHHH

>he posts propaganda unironically

And the gun owners will go to war.

Hmmm pussy gun hating liberals vs. armed to the teeth conservatives. I wonder who will win desu

Because the news is literally lying about every single thing he does

>Occupy Democrats

What makes them think anyone would still trust their (((polls))) after the election?

Is nobody going to even check that uncommon flag?

Democrats currenty dont support it :-(
W..what happened libtard faggots? The same shit as with the non exitent pisstape? NO prove? awww soo SAD.

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

Polls showed most Americans supported Hillary too how did that work out

We should make an new side that's for this and with them as well but more absurd and far fucking more radical. Just over just like us sedeeps and push them farther to the brink of this sub group that's on their side but much worse and not what they want

swaaaayooonk will they give le bron another title? I wonder? wil that sell more nseekers n other stupid shit?

> Source: Public Policy Polling

sorry, love, using a biased Democrat pawn as a 'poll' doesn't count. go back to shareblue and try harder next time.

most americans support
gassing jews gays niggers democrats
nuking israel
lowering age of consent to 14
conceal carry guns

YYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
ITS GOONA HAPPEN!!!!!!!

its too late man, its tooo fucking late

kill yourself shill rat

>We've finally managed to skew the numbers just right

R
..A
....R
......E

you first when facing batman

they arent scewed, they right.

Your weak ass, meme... Get the fck outa here faggot Killery shill...

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

summerfag

join in borther.
america needs your help in getting that orange cuc out of the white power house.

not even trumps legendery "deal making" cant fix this shit.

>a new poll
Wew

now that gansta

Trump is a democrat, this is not bad for you

That's not true. A political survey lady called me and I said I was very supportive of Trump and when asked about this Russian bullshit I said it was a non-issue.

So funny. Wasn't the Berlin wall created post war by the soviets ie (((lefties)))

The cunts been on all day. Must be payday

Now they just need a crime. :< :< :< :< :<

Luckily, there are cooler heads in the Dem Party.

x'D I wish that was real

This is the IQ of a Demtard:

"Anonymous sources claim . . . "

"IMPEACH!"

that like saying blacks cant read

I can't wait for the second I get news that Mueller returns a finding that there was no russkie collusion. It's outside his brief, but it would be awesome if, after proper investigation, that it is reported there was indeed little if any Russian meddling in the election apart from RT shilling.
Seth rich,s murder may or may not have resulted from leaks, its suggestive, but it's going to be a fucking salt mine the likes of which has ne'er been seen when trump, Flynn, the whole campaign is declared totally legit.
And if that doesn't happen, I don't give a shit. I just love the democrat and lefty butthurt.

Impeachment over what?
Imagine this, the government looks at the polls and see that most people want Trump impeached.
The government says ''oh, ok, we will impeach Trump''.
Now Trump gets impeached for nothing, only because people wanted to see him impeached. All the politicians come together and sign a piece of paper saying ''congrant ur im peached''.

What now? Trump is still in office. Trump is still going to be there for at least 4 years and he is still going to get some things done, the economy is still getting better and everyone is benefiting from it.

What the fuck is their problem? Do they even know what impeachment is?
Impeachment doesn't mean he gets thrown out of office, you dumb fucking faggots. Impeachment is like a slap on the wrist, just an official acknowledgement that the president did a bad.

Shit, our national broadcaster was using Media Matters as a definitive source on the radio today.
And we all know who he is...

Your statistics are wrong, here have one:

Americans who support Trump's impeachment:

99% think he's God Emperor for life.
0.99% are MK Ultra victims
0.01$ suport Hillary

How does that make you feel? ('cuz u know ur all about feelings)

Damn. He was on such a fuckin roll, and then he started preaching Christianity. Fuckin shit. People will use that to discredit his arguments.

>i only ask every Sup Forumsack after me to drop one redpill
A sage a day keeps the shills at bay
At bay you say when you're told to hit the hay
Flip the sage e gas until we see smoke
A rake for every leaf and a neck for every rope

that made no fucking sense.

How does it feel to live in a shithole like Serbia discussing first world problems?

What first word problems? Like being a white minority in Germany? Having to deal with daily rape? Not being allowed to question the Holocaust and getting arrested for offending Muslims?

You Muslims are very rude. Quick to insult people from other countries all while Ahmed rapes 10 year olds in your country, and you do nothing to stop it.
You faggots are pure scum.

To bad you need 66 to remove a president.

Do It! You should never threaten people with things you can't back up.

Bahaha at literally the same exact moment that the only half smart Democrat is trying to stop their rolling shitshow from blowing back in their faces, that fucking nigger is on the House floor officially calling for Trump's impeachment in the official record/transcript. It's fucking over for the Democrats. This will blow up in their faces not only politically as their base abandons them when no impeachment happens, but also possibly criminally as Mueller's probe has wide authority to even investigate shit like Clinton's email server (if the Russians hacked it to influence the election) bahahaha.

>Most
>((((polls))))
>sources
good luck faggot

>Most
>48%