Tfw went to T_D to see why Sup Forums hates it

>tfw went to T_D to see why Sup Forums hates it
>they actually love Sup Forums and look up to us as a sort of big brother figure

Big brothers hate their little brothers you cunt.

it's the rthe_marchagainsttrump trying to start beef between us divide and conquer they are moslty behind the T_D hate

They're also mildly white nationalist which is nice, but they still love kikes

You win some you lose some

>leaf

You have to go back.

wtf i love reddit now

found the MAT shill sho sho

Can you think of anyone Sup Forums likes besides Sup Forums?

>looking up to Sup Forums
That's why reddit is so shit then, I suppose?

T_D is a tool and should be used as a tool for my agenda.

Nobody except for me beats on my little brother. Nobody!

No, Reddit is shit because being liberal is so Baka Kawaii~! NO BAKA TRUMP IN MY LE REDDIT xD

is anyone still in their discord? Had alot of fun listening to Thatsass, fucking maniac

Sup Forums literally is /the_donald/

The same people that post there, post here.

Did I mention that you should commit suicide if you don't think all drugs and prostitution shouldn't be legal?!?' Like uh... WAKE UP REPUBLICAN SHEEP xD lol omg

Not an argument.

Yes, Sup Forums is ruined. Every day I consider seriously devoting my life to killing as many Redditors as possible.

>I don't like Reddit so I must be a Reddit spy ecks dee
Get out of my board

Dude it's called projection, uh, duh? XD it means if you don't like gays, it means you're gay!! Lol! Reddit is awesome!

How many upboats did that get?

I thought they were our retarded son?

It was instantly deleted and I was banned for posting it.

lost

Its our colony.

now thats what i call free speech, my based black man XD

I'd rather have an argument with someone I fucking hate than join in some gay ass circle-jerk.

why arent you in there still they ban you
i dont use reddit but just i dont hate t_d
neither is calling people redditors

holy shit thats cringey as fuck

*/ptg/

>visiting reddit

I'm a bit more tolerant of Reddit than other dinosaurfags. T_D used to be fun to read, but for months now it's been replete with whine/victim posts. If I wanted that shit, I'd read /r/politics.

Time to go back to you know where.

Nigga I don't even like other people on Sup Forums sometimes I wonder why I'm still here

And Sup Forums may not like it. But t_D was kinda useful too. Its like a reserve army, the ones that you send to the front to die

I count as roman lul
Yes, quite precisely

Someone had to bite the bullet and state it how it is.
Should have skippef the death threats though

>Threats
I sincerely would kill every single Redditor on Earth if I could get away with it. They ruin everything they touch.

Organized shilling trying to maintain a divide between two large and threatening centers of resistance to their bullshit.

Everyone thinks about that everyday,bong.

The irony

Do we have insiders who are mods on The_Donald why don't we branch out our ideals more into Sup Forums

Honestly I think only people who hate the T_D are reddit shills because everyone on reddit hates the T_D and wants it shut down. Me personally I don't care if T_D post on Sup Forums as long as they stay in ptg and don't fuck up the rest of the board.

this

The eternal struggle I suppose

That post probably got banned because that's reddit.

What right to do we have to criticise a community that is so much more focused on activism than we are? Why aren't we doing the same?

They're coming around. Still the damn liberals are being brainwashed into accepting BLM.