Return of Kings tears Lauren Southern a new vagina

>With her normal frame (not obese) and feminine body and face (would give her a high 7 with makeup), the Alt Right base was an untapped reservoir of male attention and profit for females like her. When you see what the average American woman looks like today, you can see why some betas would elevate Southern to the status of living goddess.

returnofkings.com/121860/is-lauren-southern-a-brave-culture-warrior-or-merely-profiting-off-male-thirst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off dissension sowing shill

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

SJW girls are a lot qtier though

Isn't RoK run by that creepy PUA shitskin and scammer Roosh?

Yes, there is a problem with puting all sane women on pedistals. With that said, Lauren is becoming pretty based.

>Oh heavens above! What time do you call this my pretty?
>What's that you say? A protest?
>Why of course my dear. One must fight for what is right.
>To think that this protest involved a throng of radiant young ladies, all with bounteous bosoms bared?
>And my dear, I do indeed chuckle heartily, for it is clear to me that your own bazoomas place first in the gallery of magnificent milkpuffles
>For, m'lady, were a young man to lay eyes upon you and not immediately remark on the potency of your heavenly orbs, one might safely assume that this man is indeed, a boob!
>Yes m'lady, a pun. Occasionally I simply must indulge. Chortle!
>Come closer to your valiant protector. Oh my goodness gracious, you truly are in fine fettle.
>I simply must encounter these blessed globes once more.
>Oooh the feeling through me, like electricity as I glance upon these pink tips, awaiting touch of a chivalrous hand.
>I must return to these givers of life, m'lady. Every man must know his roots, if he is to be any kind of man at all.
>*Gently nibbles on nipples*
>M'lady, why do you shudder at my touch?
>Why, each lick of these rosy jumperbuttocks is like a tender caress with Athene herself.
>*Slurps spittle over breasts*
>The taste, my God, the taste. M'lady, I fear you may find me a terrible beast, but I simply must beg. Wouldst thou proffer a drop of nectar?
>*Sucks drop of milk from breast*
>As sweet as a Summer Dahlia housing a bumblebee. I truly am alive.
>*Snorsh sluuuurp nyom sllllrp*
>M'lady. m'lady, I live for this.
>*Begins to ejaculate in pants*
>Oh, my own fleshrod. It's pulsating prowess silences all! The force of this is enough to make a kind sir void his bowels! >M'lady, m'lady. Prepare! Prepare I say. For the harvest has failed and God yet might make his response be known! Ooh GRRP UUMP

Do you think she shot down Roosh?

Should have roofied her you Tanned Canadian.

>With her normal frame (not obese) and feminine body and face (would give her a high 7 with makeup), the Alt Right base was an untapped reservoir of male attention and profit for females like her. When you see what the average American woman looks like today, you can see why some betas would elevate Southern to the status of living goddess.

i mean the skinny ones obviously

>dated a black guy for years
>literally jewish
>real surname isn't southern
>thinks white genocide doesn't exist and mocks it openly

Based!

WE

>Implying anyone actually able to function in society gives a shit about those fuckheads

They only exist to profit off of virgins and insecure males by pushing some bullshit message. Bit like the sheila they're targeting, actually. That says a lot.

can't blame her for taking advantage of the lonely right wing autistic nerd virgin demographic

i fucking hate that kike whore

agreed. PUA are scum

damn, didn't know about any of those... guess i need to be more vary of (((them)))

I agreeSuper hot girls are almost always ovelry concerned with their appearance, and SJW shit is the epitome of ideas-as-fashion

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Oh look another faggot forum full of faggots. Fuck off back to MGTOW forum please, take TRS shills and stormfront with you.

Return of Kangs is a trolling group.

This is correct

Look at all the female Youtube-Patreon girls on the bandwagon

They offer no insight but have pretty faces

If environmentalism was the new thing, they would make channels on that instead

>MRA calling other people betas

Who gives a fuck if she's a whore?

She's a whore who is spreading good ideas, it's definitely worth it.

Holy shit are you serious

>based legal immigrants!
>based black man triggering sjws!
>based jews!
>based conservative counta cultcha latinos!
civic nationalism is the same multiracial shit with muh sjw's and muh feminists

Nothing wrong with white PUAs, friend. I enjoy getting lots of pussy, it's a hobby. Some might call it degenerate, but even Trump fucks married women, and I would say that is a good example of alpha behaviour

They don't need to offer insight

All they need to do is get attention to the right movements, and hot girls do that very well.

FAKE NEWS

WUZ

No, I adore Lauren because she's intelligent and not necessarily for her looks, although you could argue I'd have a bigger crush on Ann Coulter if I were genuine.

Looks has nothing to do with it, fuck off.

>dated a black guy for years
>literally jewish

none of those things are true.

who cares about the bitching of cucked irgins?

wtf, is every "le alt rightist" a kike? they're less than 5% of USA's population and yet every one in the so called "alt right" seems to be a chosen person

really activates the almonds

now this is a good shitpost. take notes, canada.

Exactly, the status quo is just as bad as the outright acceleration of it. Only dumb cunts and fat ass 1488 PRAISE ODIN now excuse me while I masturbate to hentai faggots worship these half-truth snakes. Useful idiots the lot of them.

If you have a selective memory

all white people are beautiful if they have noble genetics and aren't inbred or there's nothing wrong with them. So of course a white girl who is into traditional values is probably going to be good looking.
It's inevitable

She makes a living by attention whoring on youtube everything she reads on Sup Forums.
I bet she reads every thread about herself.
8/10 would fuck but her videos are boring.

This is fine, you should just not have very high expectations of women youtubers.

Having women youtubers is super important if you want to get beta males on your side. Also it's great for redpilling horny teenage boys.

if she doesnt name the jew, she is controlled opposition

>cucked virgins

kekd

Anyone have her topless selfie?

>cheating is alpha
This is why I only date awkward girls that don't fuck unless you've known them for months

>when you're literally that easily recognisable

If you want "traditional values" or even just "not left wing insanity" you really need to date south and east Asian girls.

I remember from threads like a year that these sand niggs made an article about literally fucking and cucking swedes

must be a coincidence

you mean this fake?

*year ago

i am disappointed that you think she's an 8/10.

the only hot part is the T H I Q Q N I Z

dat pic of her in jean shorts and defined cameltoe

Return of Kings?

Is that the website that hosts fat untermensch fucking losers like Matt Forney and that sandnigger rapist Roosh V?

you rang?

good enough for me!

>women want attention
wow no fucking shit

literally who cares if women flock to the right to get praised

as long as they find a man who's willing to give them a kid who gives a shit

Dem shorts are pushed to the limit. You know she's freeballin' WEW

Sounds like it was written by a non white. Also want to point out that Return of Kings is also profiting off of betas but on the other side. They know that if they talk shit about a woman, many betas will eat it up.

thats a hungry cunt

noodz when

>bad posture
>average face
>annoying upper lip
>deep voice
>annoying body language
>just says whatever is trending on Sup Forums
>probably wouldn't look twice if I saw her walking down the street

I have never found the appeal with her. I give her credit for profiteering on the new-right movement, it's a smart move. It's also good to have women on our side.

But come on, she is not hot or interesting. She's kinda cringy actually.

We should have a team of alt-right women who do nothing but look hot and don't talk. That seems a lot more alt-rightesque than actually sending one of these stupid bitches out on the front lines.

Brittany Venti can be queen of the alt-right thots.

Thanks Lauren !

Wew lad lemme get that popcorn

welcome

Lauren is literally begging for Aryan seed

If you try to get pussy, you are not alpha

Alphas have pussy come to them

>none of those things are true.

pic related, moron

Lauren is hot though.

I do, but I still enjoy picking up women

I seriously don't want to see how she looks without makeup.

>flaunts big tits
>doesn't try to sound smart
>doesn't try to do "insightful" youtube videos to "redpill" people
>just films herself doing silly stupid things with cleavage spilling out of shirt

This is a real alt-right bitch right here. Lauren Southern can fuck off. I hate when women try to actually do things, just go away.

Laura's thy gap is not even that hot. My dick has never even twitched while looking at it. I don't get why it's like a viral meme here.

Venti is the queen of Sup Forums

Sure you do

hm, I gotta choose between a jew and a niglet?

I'll pick lauren, at least she doesn't look like white trash.

>SJW girls are a lot qtier though

Whatever works for you.

Why do you insist on lying? Is that shilling I detect?

True conservative women are blonde, voluptuous, have at least two children, are married, and live in the country with their 6'0 plus breadwinner husband, plus are avid participants at a Baptist or Orthodox Catholic Church. Anyone else is a poser there to capitalize on male thirst.

Based Aussie

Say... I don't see Roosh with a gf on his arm that's hotter than Laura Southern. I mean he lives in his mom's basement and kinda became the laughing stock of the interwebs for a few.

I do, when I have time to be social and go to parties and things like that, I usually have a decent amount of women hitting on me

>shitskin
Top kek, Stavros. Roosh looks Greek. If he's a shitskin, then so is 90% of your country.

>When you see what the average American woman looks like today, you can see why some betas would elevate Southern to the status of living goddess.

100% correct

>solid 7
>Lauren
laff, insane

you're awfully gullible for a Swe -oh right!

Is her butthole really that fucked up? thats gotta be a shoop

nah bro, she really is horrendous, with hair all over her legs.....

thanks Lauren. I can now fap before going to bed.

>bleached blond
>caked makeup
>muh heritage, but is a normal millennial airhead
>talks about "the west" and "culture" and "civilization", meanwhile has a man voice and no decorum
yeah, nah

>All they need to do is get attention to the right movements, and hot girls do that very well.
haha, yeah. horny internet teenagers are what any movement needs.

His mom lives in England
He lives in the USA
He was visiting his mom when the british tabloids started making fun of him because he is not a male feminist. So they showed a picture of him visiting his mom and claimed he lived in her basement.

Never trust fake news

/thread

those french bastards done fucked up and made her leave politics.

Im asking because there is no possible way that she saw those and still let them be put up, IF the hair thing is a fetish shoot ok, but her asshole still looks like it got punched by the hulk.

Holy shit I just noticed that, how many cocks has she taken up her arse?

Her twitter indicates she has a significant young female following too.

Females are way more likely to follow Lauren than some neckbeard like Millennial Woes.

>let's shit on everyone who agrees with us

I bet it's juicier than a ripe orange.

>tfw i am my own boss and can have a big bone in the office

Post more gifs of my 10% iberian goddess

Shes an intelligence asset like most of these alt right e-celeb chicks