Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

citation needed

fuck off old pol we run this bitch now

fuck off anglo retard

Your sky dude can chortle my balls.

Fuck off kike

On day release from /Reddit?

>Deus Vult
*c нaми Бoг

A man is capable of doing anything if he doesn't believe in God.

Oh yes, everyone knows that the anonymous weebshit basketweaving enthusiast website is ACTUALLY a gathering place for the most devout Christians.

Daily reminder that shitposting constantly won't make lies true.

the ways of Our Lord are mysterious

why would you want to be a christcuck ?

Its a mystery why youre such a cuck.

why would you want to be a Jew?

But sticking your head in the sand will?

Kek

8 ch net /christian/

>Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again.

So britbong being overrun by niggers is a God's master plan?
I think I even know the name of that god.

Allah.

>Christ denying Jew

Color me surprised.

where does this "Christians are cucks" meme come from?
you were literally owned by a Christian nation few decades ago buddy
Christian Europeans are the most alpha group on this planet

i dont know, that's why im asking
>implying theres a difference between judaism and christianity
protip: they're practically identical other then aesthetics a few different holidays and different wording on some prayers .
i never said i was christ denying or a jew

You do realise it's overwhelmingly atheists that vote for immigrant loving liberals, right?

it's socially useful
and Judaism doesn't have Jesus who was a pretty cool guy

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

>Israelites
Hebrews. Followers of the Way.

You worship a dead kike who became a cult leader cause his whore mother lied about not having a baby-daddy, so was instead the son of a skywizard who burns people for eternity for masturbating, but thinks childhood cancer should be a thing.

>Reddit: The Post