Oh it was just a DWI, Sup Forums! Nothing to see here! Just a DWI!!!

Oh it was just a DWI, Sup Forums! Nothing to see here! Just a DWI!!!

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/865463137662717953

Watch it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDw87YkPkuQ
nypost.com/2017/05/18/times-square-maniac-told-cops-i-wanted-to-kill-them/
bestgore.com/road-accidents/bronx-man-ram-dozen-people-car-times-square/
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/865461450147414017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah.... thats not an accident.

fucking bump

what the FUCK

Is this another ones of those peaceful cars of tolerance?

Who the fuck would ever choose to live in a slum like nyc

Hey he was a prototypical textbook hitler youth whitey !!

Jesus fucking christ, I just got permabanned from Faceberg for posting this video. Lol. Thank god. You've freed me from the facejew.

BAN ASSAULT CARS

NOBODY NEEDS TO MOVE THAT FAST

MAX SPEED SHOULD BE 15 MPH

EACH VEHICLE WITH ACTIVE COMPUTER SYSTEM THAT DEACTIVATES ON HITTING ANY OBJECT

>Is this another ones of those peaceful cars of tolerance?

>There is no indication the incident, which unfolded just before noon, was an act of terrorism, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio and other officials said. It is being investigated as an accident, a police official said. Charges against the driver are pending.
>There is no indication the incident, which unfolded just before noon, was an act of terrorism
>no indication

Thanks Mayor and other officials! Sure can rest easy knowing the streets are safe!

Jesus tap dancing Christ guys they are fucking here and it's starting

I guess CNN and the like wont be reporting on him being charged with attempted murder and vehicular manslaughter.

That does not look very much like an accident.

by the definition of the word it's not there's no political motive behind

fresno with the black guy killing white people

terrorism

european muslim doing it for religion terrorism

person wanting death by cop and pretty much having a mental breakdown is not a act of terrorism because it does not involed a
political motive behind it

is it fucked up yeah

but had the guy said allhu ackbar or done it because fuck white people like the fresno guy
who was doing shit for political person then yeah
then by definition of the word it would be terrorism.

dilluting the word meaning will just make people ignore what you say just how racist lost all it's mean because people misused it to mean i don't like what you like.

fuck wrong post meant fo
rstill what the guy did was fucked up

OY VEY GOYIM STOP CALLING THEM TERRORIST ATTACKS IT'S JUST A PART OF THEIR CULTURE!

can someone post a webm here? I can't open twitter videos because they don't work in firefox

also he is going to get manslaughter 1 person died and also for attempted as well dude is fucked

Here ya go, m8ty

It was an attempt at a spree killing

Isis didn't claim it, they usually do with things like this.

That bear's just like, "..."

Dude that fucking bear and bunny at that exact moment rofl. But seriously fuck that guy

It was an accident, he didn't see the bollards. This is why he killed only one.

is this from GTA IV?

he was fucking speeding into people! rofl...

It was a chicano

It's been reported that the guy blew a 0.0 on a DUI test.

stop posting this mudshark everywhere

What's the deal with race wars? They're not a race and they're not a war.

The people part was intentional, but when he crashed on the bollards, that was the accident.

They changed the drunk driving story.

nypost.com/2017/05/18/times-square-maniac-told-cops-i-wanted-to-kill-them/

I.hope.world wide people start to randomly freak out and do this.type.of shit

Hell.i.myself.might run into a crowd of.mofos.one of.this days

a beaner muslim

what the fuck

TL;DW
>tourist enjoying their NYC stay
>Drunk white guy driving
>Plows into a crowd of unexpected bystanders
>1 dead, multiple injured
>Perp is taken into custody unharmed

If this was a black or Muslim the cops would've killed him.

Probably because the video got out. Once you see it, the drunk driving story becomes obvious bullshit.

He's more black than Obama.

What can you say? White men are dangerous.

Fucking idiot, he's a white hispanic. Ever heard of that term, no? It's because you've never read a book in your fucking life.

>this counts as white in America
Germany confirmed for 110% white.

Does not looking like an accident at all.

In Europe they cover things up and don't report it. I bet that's what the Democrats are doing in US now.

This is a white hispanic you megatard.

What actually happened?

Even fucking RT has almost nothing on it. You would think this new, run over pedestrians trend while being a muzzie would bring up more dust, yet I'm struggling to get info on it.

Can't have a terrorist attack from a non-white right now, where they are giving it their all to try and remove Trump from office. It would play too much into his hands and if they fail with the recent push for impeachment, they have nothing left anymore. The only way to top that would be outright assassination.

Indeed-This guy has no facebook, or twitter, or youtube?????
Hmmmmm

Your own fucking post shows he's a white Hispanic. Great job, Buckaroo, ya retardo.

oh yeah that sounds like a great read.

Who is Adam Lanza

Congratulations. You are the single dumbest on the entire internet.

The entire point of the image is that they aren't white, but are being labelled incorrectly as such, resulting in an inflated white crime rate.

Beaner does beaner shit.
A week ago he was arrested for pulling a knife on a notary. This is literally all these fucking people ever do, this guy just went one step further.

Adam Lanza never existed. At least with this guy we have physical video and visual evidence of his existence.

false flag gone wrong. not enough people died

Someone deleted everything. But there was reports that his social media was full of insane posts.

That and they can't have their population replacement program with major incidents like that.

Every Islamic country has authoritarian gov and when they do get freedom they vote their rights away. Multinational elites know if they can just import X amount of breeding age people infected with the Islam culture then those people will vote the native country's rights away and within a decade or two they can have a controlled "democracy" with very limited rights and complete oligarchy owning everything.

At the economic conferences they're talking about a global minimum income funded by multinational groups. That means a global 2 class system of the elites and the poor. Islam is their method to make that happen. They are just burdened by the fact that the Islamists are going too far. They dont want the Islam that can attack, they want the Islam that persistently oppresses the people and just turns everything to shit so they can own it all.

People think humans suddenly stopped trying to conquer the world just because it's 2017. All of history that's all powerful people do is try to conquer everything. They're still trying. Once they infect everyone with Islam they can have their global technocratic oligarchy and the populations will be too messed up by the political religion of shit to undo the transition.

>tfw i dont have jewbook, mudslimtwitter or a youtube account

Am I ready to kill libtards by car ??

bestgore.com/road-accidents/bronx-man-ram-dozen-people-car-times-square/
For those that need some background

The main flaw I see with that plan is that replacing your own population with Muzzies doesn't just mean that you get the totalitarianism you want, but also destroys everything that would make the country worth ruling.

I am not yet sure if this means that something about that theory is wrong or if the elites trying to do this are just fucking retarded. Considering that our economic elites pushed for open borders because they thought Syrians were on the educational level of Germans but would work for pennies, I am not willing to rule out the option that this is actually their plan and they are just retards.

All I see is terrorist civilians which deliberately got in the way of an innocent speeding car

Only one person died? Jeez he was mowing down people like it was a video game.

What kind of insane posts?

When they call them insane its just a way to bury the problem, because Islam is insane so any Islamist talking about actual Islam and not just sounding good to Western audience is going to sound insane. 90% of their sacred texts is even worse than what Hitler wrote.

Its like how they say Black Lives Matter terrorists are insane. If you read the Black Lives Matter websites, their whole ideology is insane. So of course any BLM activist is going to sound insane. But saying it's just insanity is burying the problem.

> but also destroys everything that would make the country worth ruling.

Like what? They don't care about the culture, or values, or freedom. They can have their slave class and no competition and just dominate as they see fit.

You're looking at it from the perspective of someone who values their country. These people aren't loyal to a country or population. They just want to amass wealth and power.

>Like what?
Like wealth. I didn't even take any of the other things into consideration because I know that the elites don't give a fuck about anything but money.

But some illiterate goatfucker who spends half of his day praying is not producing anything you could leech. If you are lucky he produces just enough to keep himself alive without needing further assistance from you.

If they think they can rule over a white country but without any whites in it they are fucking retarded. There's a reason our countries are wealthy even though a lot of them have shit weather conditions and barely any resources.

Is LINE really that popular outside of America?

They see AI and automation as the future. We're on the verge of a major leap forward and it's going to make most human labor irrelevant. So they aren't concerned about an Islamic peasantry. Islam is just their tool to fracture sovereignty and dilute down the political threats to their global plans.

can anyone find the guy who died?

If that were the case they could just sit on their asses and watch the population shrink though.
Or they could simply enforce their will since the average guy has just lost his main bargaining chip, i.e. being able to sell his lifetime to someone else.

They definitely wouldn't need tons of Muslims that ruin the country and provide nothing. Actually, once automation hits they'll have much larger problems with them than their native population, since the desert dwellers are more prone to violence.

The bollards worked well

This worries a little bit, what is Americas true white population?
They say it's 60%, but does that include animals like in your pic?

Holy shit are they really trying to say thats a fucking drunk driver? He was driving fine and then just decided he was going to kill people that isn't drunk driving. I drive drunk all the time I never would pull shit like this plus it takes good reflexes to pop that u turn and get on the side walk.

>mfw no more fun wheels because Sandniggers and this retarded spic got automatic vehicles mandated.

can't even sell it off as him spontaneously falling asleep and thus pilling the wheel around since the adjusts his course later on again

Damn, this is fucked. That's obviously being done very consciously and coherently.

And all the different bullshit stories about it: from robbery, to police chase, to dwi, to synthetic marijuana, to pcp, to "he just wanted to suicide by cop" (lol), to "the 'christian' 'god' made me do it".

Idk what to think exactly, but it ain't none of that shit.

oh it's much worse than you think. Middle-eastern men are told to put 'white' down because many of our forms don't have a slot for arabic or middle-eastern people. they're our "whites" too

It wasn't a guy, it was an eighteen year old white girl.

Nice gets

Pics taken from a feed suggest other 'things' in the boot of his car. That's the trunk to you, I believe.

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/865461450147414017

No that's a wet back beaner. This is a white hispanic

>spontaneously pulls a u-turn into an abnormally wide sidewalk full of pedestrians
>"accident"

Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'.

And now the statistics will show that WHITE terrorists kill as much as islamic ones.

>If that were the case they could just sit on their asses and watch the population shrink though.

How so? They don't want all out turmoil, they want control. Sitting on their asses isn't an option because then the populist and sovereignty movements threaten their future plans. Also there's still the incentive for cheap labor until automation completely takes over.

> Actually, once automation hits they'll have much larger problems with them than their native population, since the desert dwellers are more prone to violence.

Islamic countries share a common theme of a complacent uneducated peasantry which votes along tribal lines and is ruled by an authoritarian regime. With a basic income their communities will just sit there voting how the elites want. All the negatives that come with that don't affect the elite, just the existing population.

>They definitely wouldn't need tons of Muslims that ruin the country and provide nothing.

But they do provide something. They fracture and dilute the voting base of the most powerful nations of Earth. They can gain total control of a democracy by mass importing Islam. They're already being migrated with tribal politics against Western sovereignty and against Western nationalism, which is what the elite want defeated so they can transition to global government.

> I drive drunk all the time

Only on Sup Forums do we have experts in all fields to debunk the establishment's lies, including a PhD in drunk driving.

>boot = British
>trunk = Australian

In America we call it the ass of the car, or the shitter. If you visit the US and need to put your luggage in the back of a cab, just ask if they can help you jam it in their shitter.

>First they came for the transmission, and I said nothing

>959
>Thoth Digits
Trust this man's wisdom, foreigners

Just a bunch of Americans
nothing of value was lost

If you think he's white you must be a nigger

Only people in that area are tourists/foreigners

He's a spic, not a muslim.

Just a bunch of *liberal new yorkers*
fify

Didn't bill bur do a bit about this?

>Slovenia

Your country worships an American ever since she became First Lady. Slovenia = US territory because your queen is married to our president.

>conquering Slovenia without a single boot on the ground
>the old ways are the best ways
>marrying into an empire

We control you...

citation needed

Oh just planting the seeds for justification of the eventual
>MANDATORY FULLY AUTOMATED ROADWAYS

>muh crazy drivers like the one in NYC

Minimum ((((they)))) gain from move us to fully automated:
>everybody on trackable grid
>can cause "mysterious malfunctions" of targets
>cars no longer getaway vehicles for criminals

Think about how "spread out", anonymous and "uncontained" the current model is. Fully automated roadways will change everything.

Say good bye to your windows down, back road cruising freedom days, anons. You've got about 10 years, max, left of that. Too bad for our kids, they'll never know that type of freedom. We truly take it for granted right now.

t. florida user

>implying Slovenia couldn't ANNIHILATE USA in 2 weeks

Top kek capitalist dog!

The revenge of MS13?