Amnesia

Lol trump and alt-right complaining about fair treatment is delicious and hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/18/trump-pledges-to-do-whatever-is-necessary-to-fix-venezuela/
youtube.com/watch?v=8V_-9INx22c
constitution.com/left-wing-daily-show-host-jon-stewart-says-obama-bad-press-freedom-lefts-racebaiting-stop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does it bother liberals to know they had a Kenyan as president?

>has been overexagerrating shit to get media coverage for two years now
>you STILL fall for it every time

Whatever makes you think people get paid for their opinion.

Mm delecious

The media didnt spend 24/7 calling for obama to be lynched.

You are very clever, school bus is waiting, though.

>lol
You're not laughing. Actually you're furiously posting shit threads because the Democrats are backing off of Impeachment immediately after Trump BTFO'd them for being unfair to him.

You're trying to distract yourself from how hard you're getting rekt, but it isn't working. You are now aware that the impeachment plot has backfired. When it fails, Democrats will riot in the streets and refuse to vote in 2018. You've just lost the midterms harder than you were already going to (which was hard) and possibly 2020 as well.

It'd be better if they were honest, since that means they're actually as analfractured as I think thy are.

Bait
Hillary started it.

Lol nope, I'm definitely laughing bro

This shit is hilarious, I ain't even mad or stressin

Cnn&nytimes never have seen comey memos.
This "certain"talk is ONLY from second hand hearsay similar to the pisstape
So he is right in that its just the weekly slander and unproven smear to rile people up against trump and when nothing comes of it it gets willfully forgotten by retard dems and the next unproven smear starts. To think that the constantly self proclaimed "highly educated" libtards have such a short memory really is funny lol what happened did starbucks fuck with your brain?

The defensiveness of the alt right is wreckin any pretext of seriousness lol

Are you really trying to say the media is not attacking Trump more hardhly than Obama? That they're more slanted to the left?

You can't be serious, when Trump says the media opposses him every step of the way, he's right, it's laughable to suggest that Republican and democratic presidents receive equal treatment.

Hey, where were all the shows on comedy central directly making fun of the president for the previous 8 years?

What a strange timegap.

races

Typical child argument.
>Well, she started it!

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/18/trump-pledges-to-do-whatever-is-necessary-to-fix-venezuela/

Go to bed you fucking losers.

Dickbutt

he said he treated the Hillary INVESTI-FUCKING-GATION bad, and he did, by not locking her up. You're a faggot.

Doesn't change that Obama's birth certificate was fake.

dont bother, emotinal investment and bias blinds no matter the pretended education level.
youtube.com/watch?v=8V_-9INx22c

A lie, easily confirmed by your lack of punctuation. Thank you for the effortless victory.

Are you kidding me? Jon Stewart made a SHIT ton of funny jabs at Obama during his Precidency
constitution.com/left-wing-daily-show-host-jon-stewart-says-obama-bad-press-freedom-lefts-racebaiting-stop/

Hey man, you should try and think for yourself, democrats themselves criticised Comey heavily for reopening the case, although suddenly he's a hero? A month ago you guys hated him. Doesn't make sense.

Also Trump was right to fire him, multiple prosecutors said there was more than enough to charge her w/ but Comey didn't because he was afraid of the political backlash.

Sincerely hope you learn to question what you hear.

How was trump unfair to anyone?

Nope sorry jack, putting words in his mouth, that's not what he said or implied! Lol

Yeah and they all called for impeachment after Benghazi or when obama obstructed justice in the case of Hillary and prejudged her publicly as innocent right? RIGHT??

The whole birth certificate thing Trump started was ALWAYS bullshit. Do you seriously not remember the obstructionism of Republicans lol Obama was born in America, you can literally google his certificate

Nope, not a single prosecutor was aboe to prove any criminal intent which is absolutely key in any criminal investigation. Prove me wrong, show me the criminal intent with hard proof.

Comey's notes will come to light when he testifies publicly! it's gonna be a real good time :)

Actually there hasn't been a single late night news host calling for impeachment yet! Certainly not from Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert or the Daily Show. Calls for impeachment have only come fron Congress and only Congress! News organizations speculate but it's the legislative branch that actually counts for anything. And now Republicans are worried that backing Trump will cost them their re-elections in 2018!

Lol what? I seriously am grinning ear to ear eith every revelation that's been coming out. All of Trump's frustrations, his bitching about being treated unfairly is fucking hilarious. There's seriously nothing about that that stresses me out at all! Fucking easy mode right now