This triggers (((Them))) lol

This triggers (((Them))) lol.

Come to /biz/ fellow pedes. We control the crypto market

it's gonna crash again right?

I feel like BitCoin is just a giant scam. If you've been paying attention to the news I don't think it's a good idea

How fucking stupid are you? Have you ever researched ANYTHING about bitcoin? Please explain further - how is it a scam? You can mine the currency yourself. The malware in the news is just ransomware which requires payment in bitcoin...

>pedes
Fucking kill yourself you reddit nigger. Leave this board and take your faggot friends with you.

no scums were ever done before using fiat currency. never before goy trust me

>tfw you bought ethereum when it was around $40 and more than doubled your investment

how is it a scam if its been around for years and plenty have made money off of them?

made 1btc on a shitcoin pump and dump
lel

wot
last time I checked it was just over a grand
this is just insane

1488 get

actually, every time some shit happens my bitcoin goes up

It pisses me off how you still can't easily buy and sell it if you're not in the EU or US

its not a scam retard, blockchain technology is the way to escape jews.

Its pure anarcho capitalism in cyberspace so yes, there is a high risk of getting scammed if youre not careful. But the underlying technologies give us power.

I bought 1 btc at 500. Cashed out 0.9 btc at a little less than 1K :-(

I never got why you guys dont get into bitcoin more. It's not controlled by jews, and everytime there is a happening or a nations economy fucks up, bitcoin goes up. It's the main reason i spent most of the election season memeing for Trump. Hes brought in a lot of pro-bitcoin guys into his team and this global (((banking))) and war instability only drives alternative assets like gold or crypto

Not saying to buy bitcoin now but look at the entire space. There are like 700 projects and a lot of them do some awesome stuff.

Blockchain technology is all about giving power back to the people. It works a lot like torrenting, but unique cryptographic public/private key combinations represent assets instead of movie files.

Fucking triggered hard dumb kike

BASED BLACK GUY BASED