Yo guys like half my paycheck goes to taxes but I can't afford health insurance and even at $16 dollars an hour I'm...

Yo guys like half my paycheck goes to taxes but I can't afford health insurance and even at $16 dollars an hour I'm about to start living out of my fucking car because my medication costs are crippling me. (I didn't choose to be born but here I am) I have a budget and a good trade but it just isn't enough. Is suicide a good option? Or should I just live on the government like my black neighbors and score white trash and nigress pussy while committing crimes to earn cash on the side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAyD9awfQjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"taxes"

Why do you blame something you can never even see? The system is full of comfortable people who are very happy with the "wrong number" written on their paycheck

buy some chem lab equipment, you know what to do next

So don't pay it.

If you get sick, go to the emergency room and give them a fake name and tell them you're homeless.

What you are saying sounds illegal? I don't understand what you are saying with this post.

Suicide is the most selfish thing you could ever do. If you do it right, you don't suffer. However, every single person that has ever known you will. You'll be remembered as 'that' guy and some will even come to believe that they might have led you to actually go through with it, those closest to you, those that you care about. Just the mere fact that you are even weighing this as an option means you are a coward. At least go to Africa and fight a lion in hand to hand combat or some shit. If you win, well, you've got one hell of a story and some new scars, maybe even a new fire in your belly. Fucking faggot. It's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something.

I bartend. Average 20ish an hour in tips and never clock in. Never pay taxes because gov doesn't know I'm there. I'm eluding theft.

Kill other people before you kill yourself.

all of my what, I have literally busted my ass to get where I am but I'm still living paycheck to paycheck and I could either be a good goy and work "hard" which will get me nowhere or resort to illegal activities.

You don't need health insurance if you're young and healthy. If you get hurt at work, they have worker's comp. Stop being a drama queen.

>Plane
>Sweden

Ask to have the benefits of a refugee

It's fucking madness that I need to do all this illegal stupid shit to survive. btw one of my medications is outright 1k a month no way around the cost. Should I have been thrown into a nigger trash bin at birth in a eugenics program that should have existed by now?

good point. your state forces some people into criminality.
but do not kill yourself. that's not a solution. you have only one life. there is no second chance.
try this: youtube.com/watch?v=hAyD9awfQjY

I own a house on 13$/hr and my wife makes the same. Budget better you fucking faggot

Never choose suicide, choose to kill a jew.
Bring down the system, not yourself.
You'll be a hero instead of a zero

Well, you will never get the tax money, so why look at the "before tax" number at all? maybe even tell yourself "that is how much I am worth"??. What a joke. you are not even worth the lower number, but it's cheaper long-term to keep you parked in the system than letting you starve and riot. Save that for when your back pain starts.

You're pathetic you piece of shit complaining whiner.

>wahh my story is so special and I'm only trying to help myself

You are posting on the internet in the greatest country and you act like this? Go through with it then, you're obviously a waste of space.

Here's a sage and a fuck you.

just one of my medications is 1k a month when i try to get insurance my deductible alone is 3k so u know how do I budget that better.

>The cost for Fosrenol oral powder for reconstitution 750 mg is around $1,094 for a supply of 90, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Or just don't be a fat fuck.

thanks google

Thank you for contributing to the thread, I appreciate your advice and sound argument reinforcing the fact that everything is fine and I should continue until I am homeless and dead.

I am not obese, I have schizophrenia but function well on medication

He's saying you never see the taxes you pay, so you don't actually lose any money and there's no point complaining.

>((schizophrenia))

I understand what a refund is.

>satan

I actually see and hear things that do not exist among other things. Are you saying that mental illness is a meme?

American system I guess. Taxes are already calculated and paid before you get your paycheque in many countries.

Goddamn dude. I hate how expensive it is here.

>he has a mental illness and he browses the cesspit of the internet

Want to know how I know you're retarded?

>tfw chronic disease
>treatment costs about 5k a month
>been on medication for 4 years
>never had to pay a single cent for it
>will have my intersine removed for free when the time comes
You can say whatever you want, I'm thankful to be French. I can only wish the US to adopt a similar system someday, but there may be too much pressure coming from the medical lobbies to ever make it possibe, sadly.

Go on welfare then. If you pay that much in taxes you obviously deserve it, dude.