Jesus was not an ethnic jew or an Israelite, he was a white aryan with blond hair and blue eyes. God's chosen race

Jesus was not an ethnic jew or an Israelite, he was a white aryan with blond hair and blue eyes. God's chosen race

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/qa/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh what I would give for this to be true.

Who cares, if you are so obsessed with race then follow the Hitlerists you faggot. But don't blaspheme Jesus.

I do follow Hitler, for he was doing the Lord's work. I do not blaspheme, I speak the the truth. It is a dire blasphemy to suggest otherwise, he was not a kike or a filthy sand nigger, that I can assure you
It is true, look in your heart and you will feel it to be

>doesn't care about the supreme white race
Sigh
I care immensely. Hitler knew that Jesus was Aryan and that the Aryans were the chosen race, this is why follow him

>blonde hair and blue eyes
>aryan
LOL

(((you)))

I bet he had really lazy eyes

Read the Archduke files. Jew propaganda said it was fake but it's real. Pilate was Jesus' friend and described Him in detail.

Amen

Protestants should be chemically castrated

The Jews themselves started this myth when they portrayed a Jewish zealot rebel as actually Western and Greek-like.

If it were 2000 years ago, the kikes would have you believing that Saint Mike Brown was a White Man.

If you care about that you cannot be a true follower. Anyway he was a Galilean, a greek from the sea peoples.

That's right Canadian, because Canada and USA will want a blue-eyes Jesus in 10 years, lets think about what you are promoting. Do you now know you are changing from white to brown? Your Jesus will change too. I don't think Mexicans want a blue-eyes Jesus, neither do Chinese or Africans.

how about:

egyptians left pyramids and hieroglyphs that last to this day. stone, wood and metal to be seen to this day 5k years after, give or take 1k or 2k.

herodotus history is the only concrete proof or times before, at least for us in european lands. herodotus mentions only egyptians carry out mutilations of a dick.

by old testament, or so torah, moses was an egyptian pharaon in making then he wonders off. they say a jew child that by chance finished at egyptian court, and then behold miracle .

jesus lives since 0.01212121 something age till 33 in egypt.

juden loves the shekels. jew = super ancient people blessed and chosen by the god almighy. not an accidental cult by any means. instructed to slaughter anyone who does not lick their balls and of the god they dont give a fuck about.

yet not a single minted shekel since jew ancient super old kingdom that was blessed by him truly god the master of the universe.

fucking arabic cunts should be contained within their sand lands and never let to interact with others.

this is the truth

even if he didn't have blond and blue eyes, Jesus was a european white man like pic related

KIKES BTFO

jews found shame in man having long hair. romans and greeks had fagg haircuts. germanics and slavs had long hairs. interesting.

>Jesus was white
Friendly reminder that OP's image of Christ is actually Cesare Borgia.

It is true. Christ was an incarnation of the logos into flesh ex nihlo, he was not the product of any pre-existing DNA. We know from the evidence of Saints visions endorsed as worthy of believe by the Chruch that Christ had blond hair and blue eyes.

>César Borja
>valencian
>blonde and blue eyed

unlikely

Hitler saw truth with incredible clarity. He was virtually a prophet.

>news and politics

catholic.com/qa/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic

Hitler correctly identified evil and probably received divine support for it during his rise. He was obviously abandoned by God eventually though, which means that at some point he stopped walking the path of truth. It's vital that we identify when this was if we ever want to defeat the (((enemy))).

Cesare wasn't blonde.

Judas had to point him out so he didn't stand out from the crowd.

>god makes humans
>only chooses select few

How will humankeks ever recover?

A FUCKING LEAF POST

Goyim are not human.
They are livestock

Jesus was a bearded girl?