What are we going to do about the American problem on Sup Forums? They are by far the worst posters here

What are we going to do about the American problem on Sup Forums? They are by far the worst posters here.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>leaf

I hate leaves so goddamn much I honestly hope we go to war with you fucks. I will skin your mothers alive in front of you.

Leaf containment board now! Mods get on it.

fuck off leaf

Good job leaf keep up with the good work we all believe in you, those dumb placated Americans not overthrowing their corrupt Republic & replacing it with a Constitutional Monarchy!
t. Not Karen, check flag.

What are we going to do about the Canadian problem on Sup Forums? They are by far the worst posters here.

You're going to get invaded by niggers and find out what we have to deal with. Then you will come to our side

Hello Karen.

Come to Brit/pol/.

Could be worse.

I concur with this post, action needs to be taken against American posters, the quality of this board has declined with the advent of redditors and trump supporters, Sup Forums needs to go back to its libertarian roots.

>mfw i realize that is a very close approximation to the right wing retards i argue with

We're not even going to send you back next time you come across Manuel, we're just gonna gas ya.

Fuck off leaf

I'm not like that at all. And the thought of how much time you spent carefully crafting that picture and adding all that text makes me feel good about myself because I'm not a faggot like you are.

Mmm but I'm busy advocating for Constitutional Monarchy.
>What are we going to do about the Emu problem on Sup Forums? They are by far the worst posters here.

>Proving my point with this redditor tryhard post.

>leaf

Leafs are the worst, but you're not entirely wrong.

Burgers on Sup Forums, just like the rest of their nation, literally think their country shits gold and is the greatest nation on Earth.

They say this, despite having a
>nigger problem
>meme President
>is the spawn point of ALL degeneracy in the world
>55% white (or lower)
>fattest nation on Earth
>consumed by globalism
>hated by literally every other country on earth
>are known for being obnoxiously loud
>have never been able to conquer something as easy as fucking healthcare
>their country is known for shoving their fist right up everyones assholes with their interventionist policy
>the worlds police
>Team America is actually a good representation of how fucking annoying you people are
>women are even sluttier and more degenerate than Australian women

And yet people in this thread from other nations have the gall to suck their cock and tell them how great they are.

Wake the fuck up Burgers, just because you have >muh guns! doesn't mean shit.

And they'll post NICE BAIT!! in reply to this because they can't fathom another country genuinely hating everything about them

>I'm not like that at all

Yes you are.

No, Americans are the worst. Now, they're only like 47 percent white, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Emu joke]

or

>b-but you guys have abos!

Despite me seeing an actual abo maybe once every 3 months

Mostly accurate, but I have a little more hair.