Pepe Silverstein

Just 2 months before 9/11, the World Trade Center’s lease was sold to Larry Silverstein for the first time after 30 years. Silverstein immediatly took an insurance plan that ‘fortuitously’ covered terrorism.

The day of the attack Larry Silverstein didn't show up for work as he did every dazy at the 88th floor of the WTC. That morning, Larry Silverstein happenned to be very pale. His wife was worried and suggested he saw a dermatologist immediatly instead of going to work. He never went to the dermatologist as the attack happenned. Nobody knows why Larry was so pale that morning, was he scared about something he knew was going to happen?

Larry's daughter and son also escaped their fate that morning. Nobody knows why they didn't show up at the towers since neither of them gave an interview.
Michael Lomonacco , chief of the Windows of the world restaurant and friend of Larry also escaped his fate miraculously. He had scratches on his glasses, that's why he stayed hours at the optometrist instead of going to work.

After 9/11, Silverstein took the insurance company to court, claiming he should be paid double because there were 2 attacks. He won, and was awarded $4,550,000,000.
Larry bought the WTC with borrowed money, but the terrorist attacks allowed him not only to pay back immediatly but also to make more money. Larry should write a book.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2001/10/23/business/nation-challenged-liability-insurer-sues-limit-its-payout-for-world-trade-center.html
wsj.com/articles/SB110237221512992460
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everybody knows that on this board, this is the first redpill

The WTC also had gold and silver reserves inside which (((mysteriously))) disappeared after the attack.

THE LUCK

>‘fortuitously’ covered terrorism.

Because it attacked in 1993?

hum...you know...hum...I was home...

La Chance.

Then why the previous owners didn't think about it then? They had 9 years to do it, but it only happened when Larry came in a few weeks before the attack.

>what is opportunity cost
If you actually look into it instead of forming your world view around memes, you'll find that he actually stood to gain more from just keeping the buildings.

True

Sure, but how else were you supposed to propel public opinion into fighting another one of your wars? Nice payout, too.

learned this redpill in 2007.

That was never an option. The towers had to go, the point is he was such a kike that he couldn't resist cashing out on it.

What a lucky man

2 avioneras

3 toreadores

Typical

>Flag
Like pottery

Since you basically admit that he could have made more money just keeping the towers, what's the point bringing this up as evidence that the towers were supposedly demolished? What's even funnier is that this cheap kike was trying to skimp on the insurance, and because of this, the negotiations with the insurance company weren't even finalized yet when the towers went down. If this was a coordinated scheme, wouldn't they... like... let him finish that first, or at least warn him that he needs to get it done quick?

>low-IQ gypsy with no argument
Like pottery.

I don't know the details about the insurance contract, I don't where you read that it wasn't finalized. But I know that he managed to cash in on the insurance twice.

Wrong. The buildings were covered in asbestos and needed to be demolished anyway.

Are you literally retarded, kike? Nobody is saying 9/11 was Silverstein's operation. He did his job, got his pay and that was that. Keeping the towers wasn't an option.

>what are asbestos
wealthy business saavy jew randomly buys a liability hmmmm

>I don't where you read that it wasn't finalized.
nytimes.com/2001/10/23/business/nation-challenged-liability-insurer-sues-limit-its-payout-for-world-trade-center.html

You can search for the paragraph that goes: >Complicating the picture is the fact that there was no insurance policy yet issued on the properties when they were destroyed.

>he managed to cash in on the insurance twice
He went to court demanding it, but did they actually rule ins his favor in the end and ordered to pay him the full sum? I don't remember.

This is the most jewish post i've seen this year

>muh asbestos
I don't know where you're getting this meme from. The occupancy rate for the building was ~90% if I remember correctly. What makes you think the profits he was going to make wouldn't more than cover asbestos abatement? You realize he was by far not the only one competing to buy the property, right?

>He went to court demanding it, but did they actually rule ins his favor in the end and ordered to pay him the full sum? I don't remember.
wsj.com/articles/SB110237221512992460

What a LUCKY guy

kool story froggo

Tell me goyim......how does it feel knowing Mr Silverstein is currently sunbathing on his luxury yacht (paid with 9/11 terrorist bucks) sipping on a coolatta while shiksah goyettes twerking to the left of him, twerking to the right of him, off the coast of an undisclosed tropical island while youre busting your ass 8 + in a shitty dead end job working with niggers and spics to pay those taxes so more of his tribesman can live the good life in the holy land?

I hope it makes you lose sleep at night

>jew covering for another jew
Like fuckery.

Whatever helps you deal with the cognitive dissonance.

>cognitive dissonance
i don't think you understand the word kike

>n...no! it's not true!
Nice comeback, kid. Block your ears and keep chanting about the Jews. I'm sure the butthurt will subside eventually.