Brit/pol/ Friday Morning Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

>3 days left to register to vote so you can spoil your ballot
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Tory Manifesto: Death-Tax, No immigration controls, Abandon pensioners
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39970768
archive.is/DHjVH

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>EU willing to throw toys out of pram for divorce bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/18/brexit-talks-could-collapse-over-uk-divorce-bill-says-eu-negotiator
archive.is/g1FN3

>Over 1 million young people have registered to vote since Snappy Lec Lec called
metro.co.uk/2017/05/18/a-million-young-people-have-registered-to-vote-since-the-general-election-was-called-6646263/
archive.is/JM2I8

>Wages continue to fall behind inflation, quantitive easing has failed (the people)
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/DannyDeVito/status/865369247219945472
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/19/uk-needs-more-immigrants-to-avoid-brexit-catastrophe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39973864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for grammar schools

WE

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Is there a newer version of this? Labour are beyond fucked. They can attract SJW student votes all they want but if they can't bring out their northern strongholds they will lose by default.

FUCKOFFCUNT

>Danny Devito comes out for Are Jez

How can the Tories possibly recover?

twitter.com/DannyDeVito/status/865369247219945472

>Abbot as home secretary
>Marxist as Chancellor
>Someone with no qualifications as education secretary
>Thornberry as foreign sec

Even if you can get past Corbyn as PM and God forbid actually like the manifesto you'd still have these people in these positions. Honestly don't see labour getting over 30% desu.

STREWWWTHHHH CUNNNNNT

Wow, that's Danny De Vito and Hailey from Coronation Street who've come out behind Corbyn. Tories are really going to struggle now, there is no way back from this.

Brexit is finished. You've lost.

>The British economy needs a net inward migration flow of 200,000 people a year, double the Conservative target, if it is to avoid the “catastrophic economic consequences” linked to Brexit, a study by an employer-backed thinktank has said.

>The Global Future report (ourglobalfuture.com) says the UK’s low productivity, ageing population and shortage of labour in key areas, such as the NHS, show that net migration of 200,000 will be needed annually.

>ourglobalfuture

>Cutting the most expensive foreign aid budget in Europe to help pay for it might be one

Wont help all that much. We already spend an insane amount on pensions and the elderly.

Why should I vote Tory?

99% of voters don't know or care who these people are.

So you can pick up a box of teacakes on the way back from the polling station.

That's why I'm voting.

You forgot JME and stormzy

How many Tunnocks have you balanced on a black man's cock? My record is now 13. I find it is better to try with a cock that has a bit of give in it, rather than a full-on diamond.
Happy pats on head, senpai

BRING BACK THE TALLY STICK

straight into the bin

>ourglobalfuture.com
Ever wonder who funds these NGOs and why governments have been using them so much lately? Common Purpose anybody?

>low productivity

Wait, I thought the outrage was that productivity is soaring but wages aren't?

>The Global Future
lel

Yer triggered m8, sort of like article 50.

>They hate the social care policy
>the social care policy

Can someone explain how the payments work now ?

With house, care in instution or at home
Without house, care in institution or home

And do they deduct the money just for care fo the person, or do they just take it all anyway.

What about other assets, pensions, retirement annuties, stock/bond holdings, gold hoards.

and do the children have to pay inheiritance tax on top of that ?

You'd be surprised, on Daily Politics when they have been going around asking people in towns their opinions Abbott and Thornberry have been brought up several times with people saying they can't vote for people like that.

>there are some vague risks in the future to do with jobs
>the only solution is immigration

sick of this now

>mfw the media is desperately trying to make people care about the literally who debates

But THEY wont. That's not how constituencies work.

>there are some vague risks in the future to do with anything
>the only solution is immigration
Fixed that one for you.

I hate the debates anyway. No serious discussion can be given in such environments, just more sound-bites and promises to give more money to the person who asked the question.

They will still have to vote for a party who has put those people in those positions. I can only see them winning the youth and tribal vote.

Holy Teacakes, senpai. I just got 14 Tunnocks teacakes balanced on a black man's cock. Unfortunately they didnt stay on for the full 30 seconds to claim the record, but at least I know its possible.
Wish me luck, senpai.
If only potato-kunt were here to share my elation.

They want Chinese style internet censorship
They want to fuck pensioners and their families by taking their property

How can anyone still support them?

Celebs virtue signallng again

ARE ROLFIE'S OUT LADS

How little Snoopers Charter has come up in all this is honestly pretty disgusting, not even the media seems to care. Wasn't the ongoing lesson that our forefathers put into all our documents from Magna Carta "don't trust the government"? That's exemplified in jury trials and the presumption of innocence, which I notice is not getting much defence either.

>ITV

Apparently they were all virtue signalling and I bet saying things to make the audience cheer applause, especially in response to evil right-wing extremist UKIP leade Paul Nuttal.
Waste of time, just panders to normies.

>family doesn't want to look after old people, so they just put them into a home
>"WOT HOW DARE U TAKE ARE INHERETANCE"

>legalise guns
>allow competition between schools and school curriculum and allow people to choose a school by giving them education vouchers
>cut back regulations and introduce competition in the healthcare market, stop requiring that native brits have got x, y, z qualifications to do fucking anything in a hospital so that brits can compete with pakis
>get government entirely out of the market for student loans and entirely remove government funding and influence in universities and over professors
>all immigrants can only get citizenship after 10 years of paying income taxes or after paying £x in income taxes. until citizenship, they must pay taxes and obey laws, but are not entitled to any government services other than roads, the police, the army and the courts.
>each local council has an election every x years outlining immigration policy going forward. if a council votes on, say, "restrict immigration, whites only" then no new people can live in the city who aren't white until the next county immigration vote
>allow people to opt out of paying into the NHS, barring them from any future access unless they pay inflated costs at use
>stop government ownership of the rails, so that a tragedy of the commons scenario stops existing in that current rail franchisees have no incentive to improve the long-term value of rail services as they lose their rights soon after
>relax housing regulations, make houses easier to build, recognise cheaper things as houses (even cucksheds)
>scrap child benefit
>instead get tax percentage cuts for having children (up to a maximum of 3) (helps the rich to have children more, doesn't incentivise having kids for pakis since they're poor anyway)
>cut regulations to opening and maintaining a business, make hiring new employees less risky, remove discrimination laws

w-what does brit/pol/ think of my memeifesto

>panders to normies.
Not even them, because at least they generally admit that they have fuck all knowledge about politics outside the surface issues and headlines.
Debates are there for the smug cunts that scratch the surface and then lecture everyone about how enlightened they are on the issues, without realising they're just watching who can play the best pigeon chess.

We need 100,000 immigration officers to start throwing out non contributors,criminals and all asylum seekers.
No more tax credits,fix all loopholes.
Declare all bank accounts or lose the money.
Pay off national debt,develop space agency, mine asteroids.

You know that without niggers we would be already there.
You know that.

>stop requiring that native brits have got x, y, z qualifications to do fucking anything in a hospital so that brits can compete with pakis
How would this work? Supervised trainees?

Tories want to charge for basic NHS care visits to anyone who owns a house.
The fact they own a house means they have contributed to national insurance for many decades.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/19/uk-needs-more-immigrants-to-avoid-brexit-catastrophe

Britain needs immigration to avoid economic collapse

These are basic facts

pretty awful to be quite honest with you famalamadingdong

>But THEY wont. That's not how constituencies work.
They said they can't vote for a party that would put people like the abbo in power

I'd rather have economic collapse than continue to overwrite and dilute this country's culture any more.

there are nurses with qualifications that are little better than that, me mam had to supervise a nurse that had been moved from sevn departments to a+e of all places and wasnt allowed to have real patients

Most people vote for the party rather than the particular MP. They've all said they can't vote for Labour whilst they are going to end up ministers.

instead of banning "less qualifies" doctors, just allow hospitals to employ people regardless
given the same wage, they'll still employ the "qualified" one. it'll just create competition for most effective and less resource intensive qualifications and allows hospitals to get less qualifies people and thus have lower costs when filling vacancies that don't require much anyway. allows much more differentiation of quality by hospital and stops our pseudo-caste on british-born healthcare workers
if a hospital thinks you're good, they hire you. no special laws involved. if the worker turns out shit, the hospital gets a shit reputation.

Ah yes, the entitled boomers who have gotten and will get free everything and are now ruining the country with imported foreigners to pay for it.

Most know who Abbo is thanks her to constant gaffes and fat ugly face

>man clearly got drunk and put a brick in the washing machine for a laugh after coming back from being on the lash with Dave-O and Smithy
>Ah fook best put some clothes in it to make it look like it was not my fault

>>get government entirely out of the market for student loans and entirely remove government funding and influence in universities and over professors
This alone is fucking retarded. The current loan system is a graduate tax. Your system would legitimately drive out smart working class kids.

>just allow hospitals to employ people regardless
And im staying private

f-fuck off chink i'll be voting to ban worst koreans in my next local elections

>Chinese style internet censorship

This is mentioned absolutely no where

>fuck pensioners by taking their property

Now people can pass on £100K up from £23K before if they have to go into a care home.

At least read the damn thing if you are going to attack them.

why? allow private companies to do a graduate tax, then
government control of who can be funded to go to uni means entire government control over who gets hired in uni and what unis teach

>The fact they own a house means they have contributed to national insurance for many decades
No it doesn't

>hospital gets a shit reputation because they killed scores of people with unqualified doctors

I want economic collapse

I'll be just fine, and maybe immigrants will be put off coming here, and I could afford a house

>relax housing regulations, make houses easier to build, recognise cheaper things as houses (even cucksheds)

This is good so long as it is in conjunction with cutting red tape on building projects and giving the housing benefits directly to the landlord which all would allow the "high-risk" tenants actually have places available for them to rent.

>implying people even know their local MP's name

They vote for parties and leaders.

G L O B A L
L
O
B
A
L

>allow private companies to do a graduate tax, then
They wouldn't do so. It'd be yank tier loans from the (((banks))).
So you'd get dumbfuck tarquins getting in with daddy's money and any smart worse off children left behind.

>government control of who can be funded to go to uni
Anyone can go to uni you twit. The government can't turn british people away.
>government control over who gets hired in uni and what unis teach
They're independent you stupid lolbertarian fucktard.

Also, No Dual-Citizenship allowed.

Am I the only one who thinks labour aren't completely written off in this election. I'm legit still yet to meet anyone who's says they are voting conservative and loads of people seem to support labour

£100k which INCLUDES THEIR HOUSE
or £23k which does not include their property.....

Your sixth form common room isn't the country

have you tried asking actual Britons outside of your uni campus?

Some 40+ year olds in my workplace are voting labour, its fucking sickening.

Big news
>Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39973864

My friends all support Labour, but I'm unsure if they're registered to vote, and if they are I doubt they'll go. They all bitched about Brexit but when I asked if any of them went to vote I got "I was busy" a dozen times.

Complete over-simplification. Cases usually are a married couple where one has to go into care and the other one ends up losing everything and even having to sell their home to afford care.

you realise that student loans are currently wealth transfers from the working class to the middle class, right?

How so? Free uni is exactly that, as shown by Scotland's abysmal entrance rates for the poorest teenagers.

Can he leave now?

>busy for 15 hours

anyway, why wouldn't they do graduate loans if it were profitable and not illegal to do so

>There are people right now on /britpol/ who want to vote for a SJW marxist whose right hand woman is the definition of affirmative action because he promised them free shit

I want /nupol/ to leave

Greece can you please hurry up and bring down your government and have an EU referendum or at least start spending like mad.

Private loans wouldn't be the system of no payment if you don't earn enough money we have no that makes it operate like a graduate tax. They'd be regular loans that could actually bankrupt you

WHY ARENT YOU VOTING GREEN?

They have wrecked Brighton

someone post the pasta about how shit they have been

University was free here, but that was when universities meant something and about 1% went there. That was when a Polytechnic was exactly that, and not a Polytechnic pretending to be a university. Strangely, this system worked because education was seen as an asset not a money making scheme.

people in working class families are generally raised in less academic environments and either don't meet the grades for uni or simply do not care to go. trades and apprenticeships have a hugely over-represented segment of working class individuals who end up paying taxes that go towards the middle class kids going to uni to study sociology

i'm simply unsure that it's even legal to private companies to do something that acts like a tax. last i checked it wasn't legal in america, that's all i know
i see no reason why a graduate tax paid loan would not be given out if it were both legal and profitable, that is all. if it's unprofitable then the government shouldn't be doing it either, as the benefits to the economy of educating one of these people is lower than the benefit of investing the money elsewhere

i can drop this point from my memeifesto, i just hate (((government))) interference in muh igher education. everything they touch turns shit and marxist (especially with professors receiving most of their funding by publishing shit which nobody cares about)

>We are pleased to announce the newly elected leaders of the Green Party of England and Wales!
>Caroline Lucas!
>and...
>Caroline Lucas (male)!

>But user, I don't want to get up early before work and I was too tired afterwards
Was basically what I got.

>They have wrecked Brighton
How so?

Good evening. How is everyone spending their friday night?

They never mention automation

>>They have wrecked Brighton
>How so?
There's a long text post about it somewhere but mostly they just fucked rubbish collection so badly there were bin bags piling up in the streets

I do agree the system is fucked now 45% of people go instead of 7% that it was pre-Blair. Blair ruining everything again.

>trades and apprenticeships have a hugely over-represented segment of working class individuals who end up paying taxes that go towards the middle class kids going to uni to study sociology
See the above, we should have less unis and way more trade schools and so on. Blair ruined our education with this "everyone is equally amazing" horseshit so we get a million fucktards doing a mickey mouse degree in womyns studies or media at cambridge ringroad university.
>if it's unprofitable then the government shouldn't be doing it either
Why are lolbertarians so stupid.

at work

Are you still here, Cuntpet?

it will always turn out that way as the government wants more people to be educated in government-approved ideas

I'm 18 and voting for the first time and shall be voting conservative but Theresa really fucked up on her manifesto when she's "attacking" the elderly, Jeremy is gaining in the polls even though the tories have a 15-20 point lead but it on her social media posts a lot of older people have said they will no longer be voting Tory because of this and it scares me, I can't believe she did that...

Hey fellow 4/channers! You know, I used to be a pretty hardcore UKIP fanatic, but recently, i've been looking at lots of guardian articles, and I really think that Jeremy Corbyn and his special brand of careless, hate-filled communism is really what's best for this country!

He's really the only national socialist choice, because he hates borders, won't put a cap on immigration and aches to hasten the end of the white race!

Guess I'm a Corboner, now!

I can't tell whether this is some psyop reverse psychology shilling or a genuine babby's first post

>meat-free Monday
>gender neutral toilets
>Mr, Mrs or Mx on all forms
>Wanted to increase tax by 4.75%
>£50,000 fine for putting rubbish in wrong bin
>still 302nd out of 326 councils for recycling
>binmen strike meant rubbish piled up over the winter
>built ugly-ass Tower than is an FU to the environment
>approving windfarms errywhere

>muh availability heuristic

A load of countries have smaller unigoing populations and more vocational study.

The elderly need a fucking bullet at this point
>get gibs your whole life
>import sand and africa to the country to pay for more gibs
>complain when immigration is too high but then complain when you lose gibs to cut it