UK needs more immigrants to 'avoid Brexit catastrophe'

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/19/uk-needs-more-immigrants-to-avoid-brexit-catastrophe

The British economy needs a net inward migration flow of 200,000 people a year, double the Conservative target, if it is to avoid the “catastrophic economic consequences” linked to Brexit, a study by an employer-backed thinktank has said.

The Global Future report says the UK’s low productivity, ageing population and shortage of labour in key areas, such as the NHS, show that net migration of 200,000 will be needed annually.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/jobs/article/sweden-needs-immigrants-to-solve-labour-shortage-employment-agency
ourglobalfuture.com/about-us/
bbc.com/news/business-34172729
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I'v already sent my 8 relatives to England with their families, I'v run out of relatives William, who should I send now?

thelocal.se/jobs/article/sweden-needs-immigrants-to-solve-labour-shortage-employment-agency

Sweden needs immigrants to solve labour shortage: employment agency

His wife is American and he lives in America m8.
ourglobalfuture.com/about-us/

(((Thinktank)))

Yeah they keep pushing that, they're also saying that Japan needs them and every other European country needs them. We fucking don't.

No nation needs immigrants, we aren't fucking colonies anymore

The only reason Governments are pushing so hard to keep their populations growing is because of the Boomers who voted themselves in welfare based on a pyramid scheme. They got scammed. You can't have permanent population growth, but that's what Boomers got tricked into believing because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now they're trying to sell us for money. Either we work harder for their benefit, or they'll try and replace us with immigrant laborers. They don't care, they're on their way out.

bbc.com/news/business-34172729

But Germany need immigrants more than U.K.

Also this stupid thinktank can't even put the decimal in the right place in regards to figures, no wonder the Guardian is reporting this trash shit.

the kikes just won't quit

Look at that global future group that published that report pure cancer.Promoted a equally cancerous news outlet

Every time this "needs more immigrants to survive" bullshit is brought up, no matter what the country, I cant help but think of Denmark or Norway or whoever was it that ran a campaign to make their natives breed, make housing more available instead of importing thousands of goodfornothing doctors and scientists who breed like bacteria and behave thus as well.

(((Odd))) how noone supports their own native populace instead of just replacing it.

Have you looked through it?

>mfw

And the Guardian is taking it seriously. LOL

U.S. needs more immigrant.

I kind of want an economic collapse so WE can have the Hitleresque figure sooner

Latinos are keeping our birth-rates positive.

They just want us to accept more blacks. We don't need it. Haven't we done enough?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Italy has a 11% unemployment rate and 10% of the population is already made of immigrants. But Italy needs more immigrants.
Weird.

We just cant win, can we?

No goy, you must be bred out of existence! Remember Israel is your greatest ally.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Of course, they need workers who are willing to do the available work for less than the natives.

NO

NO

NO

But can you tell me which African country needs immigrants the most?

France.

Don't be this salty darling

>the UK NEEDS more immigrants
>gets more immigrants
>Uh the UK was NEVER actually white hehe..WE..

..and then your cities get completely ruined and most of your white population starts living out in the country.

le 200.000 workers
>same number gets thrown around in uk, germany and japan despite all 3 being vastly different economies and populations

kek

>sweden takes it over the top every fucking time

top fucking kek

just cool it with the anti-semetic remarks

We sure need all those immigrants as they're never getting older so they are indeed solution to this problem!

CultMarxist logic will never fail to amaze

I do love you though France.

But if only 10% who gonna supply your wife with a yummy yummy black cock??
Reminder that the endgame of any state is a genocide of the nation and replacement of it with a group of nationless slaves.
Your ONLY salvation is to hunt a genocide the state and its (((supprters))) skin them alive infront of their tainted spawn and do the same to them.

Yep. Boomers are too large of a voter demographic to go against them. For the next 15-20 years they will be able to dictate politics.
Shame really. They are a fucking useless generation eating up all that has been accumulated.

>don't brexit! businesses will move away!
>also you'll have a labor shortage!

>cool it with the anti-semetic remarks
I think you are in the wrong neighborhood shlomo

Maybe there would be a higher birth rate if the assholes-that-be would stop mass importing immigrants to deliberately drive down wages preventing single-income to ever be possible in supporting a family.

>thinktank

Aka women's studies/ sociology/ liberal studies majors coffee shop meet-ups that a rich leftist decided to pay to meet up professionally at an office, label it a "think tank" to give it legitimacy, and then use this "think tank"s findings to spew more propaganda.

it's a good thing the UK left the EU so that they won't be able to accept European immigrants anymore. non-whites will bring along more diversity

>a study by an (((employer)))-backed (((thinktank)))

Yes, yes, exactly goy, er, guv. We need to keep those wages low to stay competitive, heh heh.

>employer-backed thinktank
>p-please we need more cheap labor and lower wages!
The irony is that leftists will defend this while preaching about labor value. Lel

>same number gets thrown around in uk, germany and japan despite all 3 being vastly different economies and populations
Maybe they figured out through psychological research which number looks least menacing. Maybe they'll come up with
>we need 199.950 immigrants
soon

WE NEED IMMIGRANTS REEEEE

>"UK needs immigrants to avoid brexit catastrophe"
I would say the UK needs the brexit to avoid a immigration catastrophe.

Pretty sure England had an empire that covered half the planet with a population significantly less than it is now

>199.950
Neva been dun befo.

No, all that we're going to do with EU migrants is impose the same restrictions that are imposed on non EU immigrants.

Non EU immigrants have to pay for healthcare here, they have to be earning 35k a year etc. Unless they are students (but they pay about 9-10 thousand £ a year to study). Along with being charged to use the NHS..

The pakishits you see are the ones born here, not new arrivals m8... Do you not think this is a fair policy? Our own workers are being made redundant because of EU loopholes and a EU scheme that pays employers in this country £1000 per migrant they hire, an unfair advantage over our own workers. As well as EU workers being allowed to be paid below the NMW which is illegal for British workers because they have to pay national insurance and part of paying national insurance means you have to be paid the national minimum wage.

It's not as simple as saying "shitskins welcome, whitey not welcome".

Stop eating up Sup Forums memes. We don't hate Europeans for crying out loud, and we certainly don't prefer pakis to Europeans that actually work here and do well.

Is that really not reasonable in your eyes?

Beter take a few thousand young black male syrian refugees than!

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

Who in his right mind expects 3rd worlders joining the work force. This is no longer the Cold war where refugees were mostly the best of the Soviet Union

We left because we didn't want the fucking rapefugees the likes of Merkel seem only to happy to hand out citizenship to and also the turk roaches trying their upmost to join and get visa free travel so they can roach Europe up even more. The British public has little appetite for mass immigration. Most folk want it stopped or at least drastically reduced to an Australian style points system. You suggest that brexit voters want rid of white EU immigration but want more third world trash but this is disingenuous as most of the third world trash comes in via the EU anyway and voters were very much aware of that. The EU, with the kalergi plan in full swing is cancerous to the extreme. Stop suggesting that brexit was anything other than a good move on the part of the UK woppo.

All the "refugee crisis" has been, has been a cover story for these countries in a blind panic over their median ages.

Capitalism is and always has been a system propped up by free growth that comes from simple population expansion. The system cannot work with a stable population let alone contraction, it'll all fall apart. But first-worlders don't have babies, they're expensive and first-world women have been told they are failures if they dont hold down a full time job as well.

(women's liberation itself was encouraged by capitalists. double the workforce, driving labor pressure into the basement? *of course* the system was pro-women-working. 50 years later, however, its time to pay the price of that decision)

so where do these old as fuck countries find more babies? Bring in the third-worlders who crank out kids as fast as possible. Oh, they'll not stay third-worlders for long, the kids themselves will grow up and not have babies either, but this isn't a long-term solution, at this point its triage.

The problem is that bringing in muslims, they *wont* become first-worlders. They do not integrate into western first-world society, they go to a western city and the first thing they do is seek to drag it down to hellhole status that they just left.

This is the fundamental problem with capitalism. Its like evolution, it works with what it has but makes no long-term plans. In the short-term it sometimes works spectacularly, in the long-term it tends to lead to mass extinctions from dead-end products like, say, koala bears who evolved themselves into a dead end street. Capitalism is steering itself at full speed into an end of the civilization that makes capitalism possible.

No more immigrants, if western countries will die without importing shitskins, let them die. If these people are so necessary for our survival, why are the nation's they're immigrating from such shitholes?

>labour shortage
>bring african immigrants
>they don't work and become another burden

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/

>Never talk about automation

If Brexit is going to be such a horrifically bad thing for Britain then why does Europe keep trying to stop them?

...I'm not sure what I just said

The father on the right knows he fucked up.
Poor bastard.

Alternatively just fucking make some changes to the current system which obviously isn't working if you need to import people from outside of it to keep it afloat.

Disgusting.

Automation will way more jobs than 200k year anyway.

The correct answer is that the UK needs 0 net flow.

Turkey will never join EU, for their sheer population if not for anytihng else, If they joined they could have outvoted germany.

Also UK has a special agreement with turks, ankara agreement iirc, that recieve turkish immigrants bypassing the eu regulatons even before the brexit era.

I always wondered why no one talked about ankara agreement but turkey in eu!!! meme was repeated throughout the brexit days. I guess its a better scaremongering `roaches in eu` vs `we have agreement with turks about immigration already`

>“catastrophic economic consequences” linked to Brexit,

Like what? Rising wages, falling crime and lower social spending?

Or they can stop taxing intelligent children out of existence, that's an idea.

this guy gets it

>employer-backed think tank

Wow it's almost as if people who want cheap labour are likely to fund research that says we need immigration

>Who in his right mind expects 3rd worlders joining the work force
Don't be a bigot.

all thesecountries with record unemployment and "labour shortages"

It would be better if each nation took steps to increase fertility rates amongst their own people. Sure, it would take longer, but overall be better for the country.
This "open they flood gates" shit is a cheap and dirty bandage that is going to infect the host rather than fix the problem

they need all these immigrants to work the cotton fields or something?

Nice observation.
Thankfully the old libertarian dominated Sup Forums is gone. Back when statist was used as a serious insult and Any form criticism of capitalism would be ignored.

You cannot grow forever, something will got to give and the bodies will hit the floor.

When I was a little bitty baby my mama would rock me in the cradle

what are a bunch of lazy, uneducated idiots going to do other than drain the welfare system?

>employers pushing for more cheap slaves
Wow, who would have thought.
Bad luck for them though since May seems to value the opinion of the average Brit over those of (((lobbyists)))

(((Robert Peston)))

>>same number gets thrown around in uk, germany and japan despite all 3 being vastly different economies and populations

Sounds familiar

Surplus labor is always and advantage. You want raise? Better working conditions? I can fire your ass and hire someone who would do the job for the half of your salary, now be a good boy and get back to work.

Canada needs immigration too, funny that all white western countries NEED immigration...I thought automation was going to eliminate jobs?

why are those people raising their right arm?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHSHAHHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Not the jobs that slaves do.

See I find this far more realistic and true to what we are seeing rather than the Jews are trying to get the 3rd world to breed us out of exsistance. However this is still terrifying. I don't have an issue with immigration, you just have to be very careful what you are bringing in.

(((Thinktank)))

>replacing white immigrants from eastern europe who work and raise families for shitskin arabs and niggers who will do nothing but rape more of your women and leech off welfare and the NHS

BREXIT YES!

>masturbation machines
They just laugh at our faces with shit like that, and most people will still remain oblivious.

Shotguns with clips, learn how to grow food, move to the countryside...watch the news @11 of allah akbar. in the major cities. Get a beer.

read jews

>(((think tank)))
>(((the guardian)))
fuck off.

>See I find this far more realistic and true to what we are seeing rather than the Jews are trying to get the 3rd world to breed us out of exsistance

That's because you are a jew yourself.

Why is it that the left will always, without a fail, react like this?

>there is a problem
YOU NEED MORE MUSLIMS. YOU NEED MORE AFRICANS.

Yes, in times of war, I will fully support that notion. Start throwing muslims and africans against your enemies. At the very least there will be less brown people then. But this can't be the answer to everything!

Someone get that poor child a job

you have to see the context though, around the time of WW2 the human population only had 2 billion people, before WW1 it was even only at 1 billion

>Those noses

Not sad at wall

>the NHS needs more immigrants to look after all the immigrants

>"We hate immigrants! We are out of EU now!!"
>Get even more immigrants shitskin than before
Kek

So what we need is the CIA to get to work on getting China and India to attack into Africa and the MIddle East.

>Why is it that the left will always, without a fail, react like this?

Because the jewish owned media tells them it.
Africans and Arabs don't work, they are subhumans that come to leech.

In Sweden fewer than 500 of 163,000 migrants found jobs, thats a 99.99% unemployment rate. How will a burrden of 162,500 people on the generous swedish welfare system help the economy?

and assign Russia as the humanitarian NGO.

>problem?
>solution: immigrants.

Always.

>not taking in 2000000000... Billion Somalians to put on eternal welfare means no immigration at all
Just encourage the productive class (whites) to have children again.