twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WIKI LEAK ALL OVER ME DADDY

ITS BAIT JULIAN! THEY ARE TRYING TO BAIT HIM INTO COMING BACK

GOD EMPEROR PROTECTS

PUNISHED JULIAN HAS COME TO SPREAD HIS SEED

He's not leaving yet, UK pig dogs are still giving him shit

Rather ebin news. About fucking time.

>UAV-309B payload 1 and 2 locked on target

considering Sweden allows Migrants and Islamics to actually rape, beat and kill Swedish women and girls the charges dropped is long over due.

Watching the prosecutor live, she does not look happy..

But how will the US look at the UK now that we're letting their prisoner free?

word is Hillary just hopped a plane to London and she's packin' heat

it's being dropped because the investigation can't continue. if assange visit Sweden before august 2020 then he will be arrested. Why anyone in their right mind would ever want to visit Sweden though..

And he can't leave the embassy because the UK will arrest him on Swedish behalf aswell, nothing really chances for him personally..

hes dead, thats a plant, you are all retards

what if he is not?
What if he is alive and well and everythin turned out fine?

Julian is dead

This

if he doesn't show today he is dead, its all been a ruse to use Wikileaks as a honeypot.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rODwzkYZf4

WHERE IS ASSANGE

hes dead since the dns incident. POL shills everywhere.. I think i will drop this site for a couple of weeks

Do you cunts never ask yourselves
>why did the left and right MSM PROMOTE Assange from the beginning
>when the MSM is owned by a handful of pro Zionist Jews

>how come Julian was able to disseminate leaks from a country mansion in the south of England for months on end before EVENTUALLY moving to the Ecuadorean embassy..
>Why didn't the US government or its lap dog the UK government arrest Assange when he was in the mansion?????
>why would the US government not kick in the door to the Ecuadorian emabassy? When the US has a LONG record of ignoring international law?

>why has the US never even asked or demanded Assanges' extradition???????

>why did the rape stories from Sweden get immediately discredited in the British MSM (channel 4 news and the guardian) as being a CIA set up???? I mean how would the British MSM know shit like this and why would they be so quick to say it was a smear against Assange?

To fucking give Assange a clean coat of paint and to make fucking morons buy into the narrative that the US gov were using dirty tricks to capture Assange by fabricating rape allegations using KNOWN assets in Sweden.. assets that the British MSM could immediately confirm were known CIA assets.

When if the US actually wanted Assange they would have demanded his extradition directly from the UK rather than fabricating rape stories in Sweden.

(You) people are fucking idiots

SWEDEN NO!

I'm sure UK can/will still charge him on charges of evading arrest.

They are probably dropping charges because US is going to arrest him soon.