Social Justice isn't going away. Minorities aren't going away. They hate you. They are resentful...

Social Justice isn't going away. Minorities aren't going away. They hate you. They are resentful, and won't hesitate to turn the tables the first chance they get. The majority of whites will roll over and accept this because they are aloof and worn down from birth by shame and leftist indoctrination. The rural whites will be further mocked and ostracized from society. This is the inevitable future. Electing Trump can't stop it, in the end it will only add fuel to the left and give minorities all the more reason to openly hate whitey. Whites in America will be like Germans after WW2. When a force of change is this strong and inevitable, fighting back only makes it stronger (to paraphrase Justin Trudeau). Search your hearts, you know it's all true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_1_hsRICpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MXzLvKAiMjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lame, people do nails for the money not cuz they're oppressed....not even black kids want black dolls...

If Asians feel inferior doing pedicures at the salon for white women, why not move back to a majority Asian nation where they won't feel that way?

If little black girls feel uncomfortable in the doll aisle, maybe their parents should move to a majority black country where the dolls are all black?

The notion that whites should EVER be made to feel like a minority in the nations THEY FOUNDED is disgusting.

Imagine if you did a similar thing with blacks in Japan, they would fucking riot.

they really think whites are opressing them lol

I know right? Pretty fucking low SJW cunt. So recklessy intent on hatred towards whites

because it's not a bout logic, it never is. They are fighting for power

>Minorities aren't going away

We'll just see about that.

t. completely prolapsed progressive nancy for the 10th time today

look how mad the picture makes you though

Then how about we exterminate said minorities,no more problems,no more hatred and opression a literal win-win situation if i ever saw one.

Those white females on the left look PISSED.
Every one of the went home a racist after that photo shoot.

because that diversity is only enforced on white countries.

then they can die

I saw a video on facebook, called "falling in love prank" it appears to take place in a shopping mall escalator in France and up to 90% of the dozens of people in the video are arabs or black.
Please tell me that's just a suburb of Paris.

> World population is only 10% white...
> "minorities"

Ehm, sweetie...

weak bait. please try again.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_1_hsRICpQ

Yet they went mad at the white kids who didn't want black dolls

He's actually right
The only way to make a change is through violence

>Minorities aren't going away
they very well may go away. The whites are waking up after generations of slumber and are becoming enraged.

You are welcome to try.

But neither of these things bother me lol. I dont care if i walk into a shop an every employee is black, if i go to a class and all the other students are black id find that fucking weird but only cause i dont see that many black people around, but if i was used to it it wouldnt phase me. Seems like minoritys are faggots

when white women aborted boys but not girls now we became weaker coz more girl are burn than boy thats why women shouldn't been given the right to vote or any right as soon as you make women equal socity goes down

>flipped perspective

Why not flip the perspective and show a white man raping a black woman then? Or a white man murdering old black people for a petty amount of shekels?

Then your kind would be exterminated all around western europe

Social justice is a retarded concepts and normal people don't give a fuck irl. If niggers and spics start chomping out enough whitey will stop letting them suck on their tits. They have no power other than what is granted to them by whites.

This ideology is retarded. Walking around and seeing everyone black means they live around you as well moron. It means your life will become worse because they destroy every where they congregate and you couldn't point ot a single city that has done better with massive black population growth.

Women need to be controlled. If they aren't their crippling stupidity and irrationality damages themselves and their society.

exactly, the lemmings don't have half the "principles" idiots think they do. Might makes right.

I don't have an issue with the roles being reversed, I have an issue with the author/artist insinuating that: everything must be viewed through a racial lens and that I should be offended if the rolls were reversed.

It'd be like me telling you that you should care about how I piss in my own cereal by coming over to your house and pissing in your cereal. I'm willing to bet you didn't care much about me pissing in your cereal before I started doing it because you weren't paying enough attention to my own personal breakfast habits.

ooooohh wow shitskins and chinks come to our countries and expect us to fuck off and die or serve at their whim wow they are so far past retarded it hurts to even mock them, like cerebal palsy and missing chromosome in one and they are doing an interview on their sound board and its just really uncomfortable for everyone involved hol up hol up lemme finna vid

youtube.com/watch?v=MXzLvKAiMjY

wahaha wat u don't get to see is the minutes and minutes of him retardedly typing on the keyboard

keep shilling for the kikes.

gooks also do nails here because it's not thier fucking country...its not like an average white person can move to gook land and magically become a CEO. These non-white scum clearly hate us yet we keep flooding them into our countries, this is not going to end well

Women are the niggers of gender.

The beauty parlor on my street is run only by east asians with white husbands.

this is a pretty great photo honestly

That march was the biggest eye opener to me of just how completely fucking out of their lunatic emotional minds women are.

They have no control over their emotions, they are ruled by their emotions, their judgement is fueled by emotions and feelings.

For the majority of women, logic and rationality take a back seat to how they feel and their emotional state.

But I would still take a conservative woman over a liberal leftist "numale" any fucking day.

Whyte Womyn

it's not my fault that they can't learn and won't grow a pair. whites are just going to keep on doing what we have always done, learning, earning, and being great people. if you are also great, we have no problem acknowledging you. but if you are a lazy piece of shit, we will walk right past you.

>live in a country founded by white people where the majority population is white
>"HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED!"
Good luck finding a white barbie doll in a Chinese toy store.

>The rural whites will be further mocked and ostracized from society.

So SJWs are going to starve because they can't into diplomacy?

It's like pottery

niggers getting uppity again?