Refugees getting taught how to code while native European youths unemployment is sky high

Refugees getting taught how to code while native European youths unemployment is sky high.

"I had to leave my wife and kids behind so I could escape to Europe for a better life"

How does this make you feel?

(Medium article comments open for people to express constructive thoughts and comments)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.freecodecamp.com/how-we-taught-dozens-of-refugees-to-code-then-helped-them-get-developer-jobs-fd37036c13b0
youtube.com/watch?v=XEQtSOTTPXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"I had to leave my wife and kids behind so I could escape to Europe for a better life"
How could anyone be low enough to admit to this?

>How does this make you feel?
It doesn't. They are racially inferior, they need to get the fuck out.

“How we taught dozens of refugees to code, then helped them get developer jobs” medium.freecodecamp.com/how-we-taught-dozens-of-refugees-to-code-then-helped-them-get-developer-jobs-fd37036c13b0

Oops forgot link

>"I had to leave my wife and kids behind so I could escape to Europe for a better life"
in other words
>"I left behind the only real obligation I ever had so I could come here and make money until they run out of it, in which case I'll rape two people and go back home"

>b-b-but that's just because the germans are so raicis an' we need quotas
fun fact: this will happen

>Refugees getting taught how to code
I call bullshit, these illiterate fuks can't even read.

This desu
Why not take up arms against Assad?

>take the few that may have attended a university or college
>whittle it down to the even smaller number who understand english
>teach them something, at great expense, that has limited if no use on its own

Wow what a success story thank you based refugees

teaching 80 iq how to use html tags

t. computer illiterate pikey

Imagine men had this mentality during WW2.
Polish(and other) men, instead of fighting the Nazis (either directly or guerilla style), seeking asylum in russia and tell everyone how sad they are that they had to leave their children and wife behind.

Man we would have an eternal third reich by now.

>Go back home
This is home now

I guess if i want to learn how to code i will have to pay lot of money to go to the uni
Can't handle this anymore

No. Only leftist retards believe they accept their new countries as "home". They don't think so. it's gonna be the exact same as with the Turks here that claim Turkey is better but refuse to go back as long as their country is bullshit compared to ours.
If our economy ever shatters none of these subhumans will take care of me and my family, thus any compassion is wasted.

Plz comment on the article lads. I work with these people and would love to see them triggered

>industry trains cheap code (literal) monkeys
Woah, and i thought all those fabricated refugee crisis nonsense had no ulterior motive. Color me shocked!

There are at least a couple dozen literates who can learn to code. You don't have to solve the problem so long as you can deflect with 'success stories.'

Cross the border into Germany and say you are a Syrian refugee, rape a bunch of women just to make sure they will believe you.

>medium.freecodecamp.com/how-we-taught-dozens-of-refugees-to-code-then-helped-them-get-developer-jobs-fd37036c13b0

This further proves the migrant crisis is malicious behaviour disguised as altruism.

People (probably Chinese and Japanese) will look back and laugh at how Westerners fell for such blatant propaganda. A bit like how we see historic propaganda today.

By "learning to code and getting them hired" they mean "teaching them spaghetti code and forcing them onto companies as Diversity hires".

Based Singh strikes the comment section!

Even if they manage to learn code they still stand a minimum chance of getting a job. Only time this new profession of theirs will be of any use is when they return to Nigeria or Afghanistan and start freelancing for $1/hour.

Good. It's not the refugees faultyou have uneducated and unemployable whites.

>China will take over the world
t. Kevin Yang

a year at uni costs 400 eu max here why are you lying

This. Also, anyone who says "I code" is a tremendous faggot who likely knows nothing about computer science. I bet these fags don't even know about EMACS.

What a fucking cuck response

You mean for Assad.

look at me

i'm the lead dev now

When they say "code" they really mean "cuck" and when they say "get developer jobs" they mean "fuck my wife".

in Islam logic, wife and kids are just property. It's the equivalent of a westerner leaving his house and car for a better life.

No I do not

kek

I don't feel by threatened by Indians let alone some rapefugees in this field. They probably did it because they thought there will be some qt's to rape teaching them Sweden style anyway.

Mohammed mohammed = new Mohammed(Allah_ackbar);

Does he get all his living costs paid as well?

>implying their real job isnt to sell drugs to young german kids, rape german girls and kill german males

>dozens

yeah right probably a bakers dozen

what do they code? html?

so sick of this teach how to code affirmative action bullshit

why is it always "coding"

>How does this make you feel?
Quit asking this question, for fuck's sake. Every single thread it's the same god damn question.

Put some substance into your fucking post before you fucking shit up the board, you absolute waste of resources.

no there's around 100/200eu in gibs for the rent but that's all

They probably know how to do System.out.println("Hello World");

you need a computer and the internet. everything is out there and free.

nice

Yes yes yes

Fucks sake. These hipster faggots wouldn't even piss on our homeless.

FUCKING SCARF WEARING BASTARDS!

I didn't think anything could be worse conceptually than an H11B visa but at least poos learn to code in their own country. Here you take in terrorists and train them for high paying jobs this is utterly insane.

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY
Expecially because i'm studying software engineering, and this career path is already oversaturated

>white taxes go towards educating dune coons that hate them

Had to leave his wife and kids behind? That's terrible! He is due replacements as reparations.

Oh thank god the industry really needs more illiterate shitskins who can only write outdated Java

>why is it always "coding"
Coding is a nice general term you can use where people who don't code will assume thats a big deal.

The reality is you can learn web coding pretty quickly and its the easiest form of coding and thats probably what they teach these shitskins. I doubt they go full C++ with them because generally you need to show math competency before you can go into that.

DAY TOOKUR JERBS

there are so many reasons this won't work it's not even funny

>implying they will sit for hours at a time solving logic problems when they need to pray to their black cube 5 time a day
>implying they will be able to coordinate , and communicate issues to their team when they can't speak the native language
>implying they are going to stop themselves from raping the females
in the office who are not wearing burqas

I put up a comment but it looks like it was immediately deleted?

>because i'm studying software engineering, and this career path is already oversaturated
Really, why do companies fight over people that actually know their shit and can get work done? I'm talking about programmers and software architects specifically.

well... there's no surprise. it's called replacement migration right?

First you complain that they don't want to work. Then you complain that they're stealing your jobs. Which one is it?

You know.

At some point European youth need to DEMAND these jobs.

I think he meant over-saturated at the college level which may be true but you are right too.

Can someone with a medium account post:

"This is great but where are the women and transgendered refugees? Please think of the gender ratio!"

>implying any of this is real and not pure propaganda

He's even thanking him in the end. What a weak person.

American youth need to shut the fuck up.

>be social libtardpreneur
>start a refugee only startup
>hire bunch of third worlders who don't speak a word of english
>hire 2 security guards because we're all equal
>ask government for funding for my progressive startup
>government generously funds with taxpayer money
>never ship a product, never produce anything
>TV channels come over so we pretend to be working on software
>so progressive
>pay refugees min wage
>pay myself a nice salary

there was an app that would supposedly bring refugees and german people together here. it was like a tinder but without implications of sex or dating, like a 'make a refugee friend' thing. i tried to use it as if i was a refugee, over and over and over for about a year. never worked. the app never seemed to do anything. but the website looked all professional and fancy, with a seemingly good team and all. these entrepreneurial things are literally just scams to get globalist jew money without doing any work.

A FUCKING LEAF

We don't want the here, period. We don't want them in our jobs, we don't want them on our welfare wasting our tax money. Maybe you like Achmeds cut dick up your ass but don't you dare fucking assume Mr. Cuck that you can speak for us all.

listen here you little faggot, there's no way these plebs learned how to code

only 30% of Indian IT professionals can produce reliable code, and you think a random sampling of migrants can pull it off after a few weeks of training?

fuck off

the point is these fucks are diversity hires that will only drag down whatever enterprise they are hired at, sucking up valuable resources that would be better spent hiring locals

>Dozens

>I had to leave my wife and kids behind
What is he going to code? A website for well fare seekers?

Diversity is our strength and you better be careful how you talk about the refugees. It's now illegal to disparage them. Your ass could get locked up.

Probably something like simple HTML which white kids used to learn for social media profiles.

If most of them are illiterate even in their native language, I can't see them learning anything useful.

suddenly Sup Forums side of this makes sense to me
quality of vidya gaems dropped in the past few years, with some notable exceptions

kike faggots like you will be the first against the wall on the day of the rope

Good for them, non ironicly, they at least have a job, but i know this kinda of types,
that produce copy paste, quick, spagetti like code with fuck classes, documentation or any fucking model attitude.
I don't thing they can "good" code

Here we have had similar projects. They taught some useless simple language for few months to the select few literate refugees. These are basically public funding scams where politicians are eager to grasp at any straws that make the refugee flood look less bad. The organizers of the training get their startup and consultation money until its painfully obvious theres no real prospects. Professional IT sector has shotdown the idea pretty broadly saying that there's only demand for highly trained coders while IT people with 2-3 years degrees often end up unemployed, let alone few months degrees.

>Unironically being against Assad

Neck yourself Mamouhd

shut up Ivan

no one cares about your proxy shitholes

Why don't "native European youths" learn how to code then?

You're one step closer to get fired due to politically incorrect. They don't have to be a real programmer, they're just being used as a propaganda tool, and will definitely get a job under that "help" - it's all planed in advance, by your own government - which supposedly serve you.

This dude is definitely the King David.

Shouldn't it be "I stayed behind whilst I sent my wife and kids somewhere safe"

>teaching African refugees how to program Javascript

This can't be happening, the paradigm has shifted much sooner than experts thought

youtube.com/watch?v=XEQtSOTTPXw

>retarded shitskin monkeys get free coding lessons and I have to struggle with self-learning while severly depressed

holy shit
he was right

>how to code
>code

I hate this place and the threads yet I keep coming back for more.

>At some point European youth need to DEMAND these jobs.
The entire cultural apartus over the last 30 years has conditioned youth not to expect the jobs which have been outsourced away, not o expect the housing which has been made unaffordable, not to expect the quality of life their parent had -- which they even enjoyed once in their youth.
Go to the shops and buy confectionary you recall from yout own youth. Note the price. Note the quality. Pic related. No it wasn't always this crappy.
Confectionery isn't the only commodity affected. In fact, clothes are probably the single most obvious product which has been shocking quality declines under globalisation.

We had threads on here about shopping malls a few months back. They used to be brimming with goods, people, dazzle. Now they are half dead places, or abandoned altogether. So too the things we buy and food we eat.
The German shopping chains, Aldi and Lidl, are coming to America next, and will undercut even Wallmart by 50%. Your national quality of life is about to be ratcheted down another two notches.

of course, it's the same for everything, the more shitskins you put into it the shittier the result.

5 years ago there was a massive IT fuckup in the UK/Ireland that affected banks of the RBS group and basically froze accounts for weeks. Indian subcontractors caused it.

>we gave them a 4 hour long crash course in """Coding""" and used Affirmative Action to send Mohammed Q. Jihad to a workplace where he """codes"""

it's like "hacker" being used when someone gets access to someones account because they left it logged in. such a hackeerrr maaaaan crazyyyyy they are so intelligent, they should get jobs in MI5. this is what the general public who are dumb as fuck believe.

Why are all the comments so overehelmngly positive? Do they not question anything?

leave my fetish out of this, senpai

Nobody hires coders
Programming gets oursourced to china and india.
If you want a decent paying job in technology or computer science you need to be at least a developer.

>Train refugees to program
>They wind up fucking up despite getting training
>Country bails their ass out to not make their program look like a money sink
>Yet throws more money down the hole.

>he holds up the paper to cover up his laughing
hahahah

>you need to be at least a developer.

>developer
>code monkey
>programmer
>software engineer
>programmer analyst

Literally the same fucking thing

I would know, I'm a software engineer

>In fact, clothes are probably the single most obvious product which has been shocking quality declines under globalisation
Thats why I support my local tailoress atleast when I need suit or coat. I love local workshops where you can choose material and what you want. It's not that expensive either. And there is nothing better in the world than well fitting suit.

who the fuck buys a suit made in a sweatshop?

do people buy suits at walmart?

>We had threads on here about shopping malls a few months back.

You mean those places that sold goods made in china?

Now I can buy chinese-made goods online and have it shipped straight to my porch, its much better, fuck malls