Live: General Lee statue about to get pulled down

>youtube.com/watch?v=y0hWqF_RZFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLOXUK86lxc
m.leparisien.fr/paris-75018/harcelement-les-femmes-chassees-des-rues-dans-le-quartier-chapelle-pajol-18-05-2017-6961779.php
wdsu.com/article/former-confederate-monument-contractor-finds-200k-lamborghini-burned-1/3383873
youtube.com/watch?v=dHNtDFjj2PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate these people so much.

Stop destroying your history you cunts.

happening

are they gonna replace it with someone else?

With martin luther kang

how disappointing.

This is what you dumb pussy-ass white boys cheered for.

no idea

>ancient

GET RID OF THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL

LET'S MEME THIS

Where did the protestors go?
Did those cucks seriously fuck off once the cranes came along?
Christ, it's fucking America, have some balls and block this bullshit.

They're probably moving it, like how they moved Lenin's statue so it made him look like a drug dealer.

I can't get mad at this because at the end of the day American's don't even know their own history. I have no idea why people are getting mad at this Jews don't have to erase history we do a great job of this at the education level. Even as a kid I knew something was up when 80% of what I learned in school was about slavery.

Yeah they're moving it into the smelter

Excellent! Another victory for Social Justice in the Trump era!

>when 80% of what I learned in school was about slavery

Well, at least it wasn't 99% about the 60 Gorillion.

TEAR DOWN THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL

His views became clear during an 1858 series of debates with his opponent in the Illinois race for U.S. Senate, Stephen Douglas, who had accused him of supporting “negro equality.” In their fourth debate, at Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites.

WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING?

Don't care, you fags were there and now all of sudden you're gone? Way to show the world you have balls by running away once the cranes come

Seriously, they'd sooner sell it or store it in a museum. The likelihood they'll outright destroy it is like as if ISIS invaded.

School teachers are lefty. You'll never escape left wing indoctrinations in our schools because it's not authoritarian, that makes it extremely efficient. These insane idiots are doing it on their own volition against our children.

Bring a knife and a rope to parent/teacher night.

>outright destroy
they mayor said they are, destroying it

That is when you see how cucked Burgers are. They have a lot of guns but won't stand against such a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLOXUK86lxc

Merifats BTFO once again! Will it ever stop?

Day of the grill is coming, cunts.

Then they're dumb because they could get at least 20k for it from any random fucking civil war museum and literally deserve to be down 20k to make their dumbfuck virtue signalling statement.

If anyone, it should be James Longstreet. Lee's War Horse. The disgraced CSA General who switched party lines to become a republican. He was in charge of the police & militia in New Orleans when the White League riots broke out in NOLA. He came close to losing his life, standing with the blacks, against the whites. It ruined his reputation for 150 years.

Paris: Women banned from streets
m.leparisien.fr/paris-75018/harcelement-les-femmes-chassees-des-rues-dans-le-quartier-chapelle-pajol-18-05-2017-6961779.php

Really? France? Haven't you seen all of those historic churches suddenly disappear? Where where your protests?

Day of the grill?
More like Day of the Diet.

Lincoln was a Homosexual.

He was just ahead of his time in ol USA!

>WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING?
wdsu.com/article/former-confederate-monument-contractor-finds-200k-lamborghini-burned-1/3383873

put up a better effort than any other faggy city

at the end of the day, this is where America is going.

The first poem about gay marriage, written by Abraham Lincoln was a Homosexual.

I will tell you a Joke about Jewel and Mary
It is neither a Joke nor a Story
For Rubin and Charles has married two girls
But Billy has married a boy
The girlies he had tried on every Side
But none could he get to agree
All was in vain he went home again
And since that is married to Natty
So Billy and Natty agreed very well
And mama’s well pleased at the match
The egg it is laid but Natty’s afraid
The Shell is So Soft that it never will hatch
But Betsy she said you Cursed bald head
My Suitor you never Can be
Beside your low crotch proclaims you a botch
And that never Can serve for me

we should really go ahead and get rid of all traces of wh*te "people". they won't be around soon anyways...

Cool, no woman shoudl be allowed to go out alone.

Watch the video, there is your protest, and it isn't "historic churches" that disappear (I agree they would seem historic in American standards).

>Whites have no culture, LOL!
>actively does everything in their power to destroy the last remnants of a nascent White culture

Ben... get the zyklon.

Lol why take it away from where it is to put it in a museum? When it's in such a good shape?

Grant kept his slaves throughout his presidency.

I'm calling it within 10 years we will be destroying the Thomas Jefferson memorial.

Times change and men often change with them, but principles never! - Alexander Stephens

They're still religious buildings that have a certain history to them. I'm not surprised to see them go honestly, the French haven't fought their government since The Revolution.

Let's start a psyop to get BLM, SJW groups etc. behind this and the Lincoln memorial as well

This would freak out a lot of blue pills

TEAR THEM DOWN FOR JUSTICE

Money. You can't charge people for standing in public places.

Principles... More like conventions. You may say increasing poor earnings decreases poverty, but that's only a principle if you agree poverty is important. It's always a convention because it's true. We should remember causes to effects, science and hard facts, but seriously this guy was probably some douchie general in a not so glorious war.

>You are sitting at home
>Suddenly the dog starts barking
>Hundreds of niggers are trying to enter your property
>You grab your rifle, your wife tearfully clutches your children
>You order them to hide downstairs, and claim that it will all be over shortly
>You stare at the niggers directly in the eye, knowing you have to defend your family
>You pull the trigger.

the same group behind the Lee monument in NOLA are the same ones demanding that the Joan of Arc and Jackson Square be removed.

Meanwhile, Jean Lafitte, known pirate and slave trader is memorialized everywhere here

I've said this a million times. Liberals are ok with this shit because niggers don't encroach on their territory. I know a girl who is super far left who was born and raised in a 99% white well off Upstate NY area which she always talks highly of. I would love to create some program that forces that area to take in thousands of niggers just to ruin her childhood and red pill her and other retard liberals like her. It's the only way.

Literally not true, ever heard of the right-wing riots against fag marriage in 2013 ?
youtube.com/watch?v=dHNtDFjj2PY

Just admit you will never use your weapons, not even when they will come to take it back from you.

>pic
This triggers me

CONFEDERATE KEKS BTFO!
WILL YOU SOUTHERNFAGS EVER GET TIRED OF LOSING?!

This honestly makes me very sad. I'm not even American and it's honestly an extremely sad thing to see.

They want to erase all parts of history and even cultural ties they don’t like. They want New Orleans to deny its European heritage in order to make these people feel better. New Orleans’s ties to France. They want the statue of Bienville, the founder of New Orleans to be removed. They also want General De Gaulle Drive in Algiers to be renamed. They want to erase the ties between New Orleans and France.

this pic is idiotic. he was planning to ship the blacks to overseas colonies like Liberia until he was assassinated and the plan never came to fruition

Literally nothing of value lost.

Americans are such massive cucks

im not even american and im about to cry

Lee stood for something. Right or wrong. I guess the victors make the history.

These statues has nothing to do with racism.

It's history. Fuck might as well get rid of the pyramids. They were built by slaves after all.

lets just wipe out all of history we don't agree with. So we can all be one giant people with nothing.

That's a complete lie, he had a slave that was given to him around 1854 (nobody really knows the exact date) and Grand Freed him in 1859

Could be a much better way of getting rid of it.

Don't worry, there are plenty of his statues left.

One of the most famous one actually is in the north and will never be taken down.

Lol Americans won't do anything, they are too fat and lazy and content, like good cattle to their masters.

these statues represent the ideal Anglo Saxon warrior and leader. cordial, cunning, and brave

No get rid of the Democratic party
They are tainted by slavery and the Civil War way more than Lee

Fuck these cocksuckers. I live in the south and this outrages me. You don't like a part of history? Well, nowadays you just erase it. Fucking pussies. I hate them all.

indeed, all this talk about guns and being able to defend against....what if.....
but they wont do shit.

barking dogo's

>Monument =/= history
Calm down Jimbo. You remember hitler? well you don't see monuments to him.

Why not tear down all the Holocaust memorials, too, since they surely must trigger the jews

That is because Germans are cucks

Checked, and you're absolutely right. As someone who was born and raised in this south this shit makes me furious. These statues aren't about slavery at all. But then again the people wanting these torn down are so goddamn stupid they actually believe the civil war was solely fought over slavery alone. Makes me want to fucking break shit.

The 2nd amendment boils down to rednecks that what fancy range toys, defending yourself against a nigger, and shooting holes in 4 legged animals.

Has nothing to do with fighting an oppressive government. The last 40 years have shown that.

How is that even allowed. Trump mate sort this shit out.

I disagree. You don't see statues of Hitler because Germans are fucking pussies.

>Has nothing to do with fighting an oppressive government.
Things just aren't that bad yet so people dont give a shit

Glad that kike collaborator got torched.

Most educate people realize it was fought over economics, It just that slaves were the largest economics in the south by wide margin.

So indirectly i was about slavery.

Besides, the south should be glad they lost, if they would have one they would have become a 3rd world shithole dominated by the north. When you finally would have freed the slaves due to international pressure, you would have turned into South Africa today.

pls, after 4billion threads about guns in the U its pretty clear that the main argument for them by americans is to defend themselves against a tyrannical government.
because you know, what if

>Things just aren't that bad yet
They never will be "that bad", thats the trick. Keep pushing it over time, people tolerance for what is oppressive changes. Best part is when you are sold that its best for you and people are behind it

>f they would have one they would have become a 3rd world shithole dominated by the north
Why?

Still, removing his statues didn't remove history.

If this was a statue of Lenin you guys would be more supportive.

I'm not one of these "the south will rise again!" type of idiots. I'm glad the US didn't splinter. I'm mad because I feel this could set a precedent for the future of getting rid of everything SJW's don't agree with.

I dont have ancestors that died for communism

Oh no, that was shoved down our throats just as much if not more. Learning about WW2 in High School in America pretty much code for Holocaust Studies

They are taking them down unannoced and at night.

what happened to muh free speech shit? There was that shitty painting of cops drawn as violent literal pigs that they kept trying to hang up everywhere in DC, but nobody was allowed to legally remove it because "free speech". Typical hypocrisy, where something that offends the left must be destroyed but things that offend the right are cherished and celebrated

Look at the economics of the south. The were agrarian based. The north had the industry. The best case for the south would have been the north letting them have independence but nothing required them to be a trading partner. The south would have been slow to industrialize like the north.

Eventually the south's primary trading partners would refuse to do business with them due to l slavery (the reason the Brits wouldn't help you out, nor the rest of Europe) the south depended on exports. So slavery would have eventually been abolished, probably to be replaced by an Apartheid type system like South Africa. It would have lasted a little while, but in the 20th century it would also be removed (same international pressure)

So in 2017, you'd have a bunch of former, angry oppressed niggers, who didn't move north (no post war northern migration)

It would have been a disaster.

Can we replace it with another monument to Arnold's boot?

oh fuck off. most of us don't live near these happenings, and engaging in violent disobedience is reserved for a clear point when battle lines are already drawn for normies. not this in between semi chaos we're in. also,

>implying your eurocucks would do literally anything
>implying it hasn't taken mass Muslim gropings and killings to even plant a seed of doubt

I know you're insecure but fuck off

>It would have been a disaster.
what are they going to do?

BS. people don't feel direct pressure and won't do anything until they do. if you ask nearly any gun owner what they'll do if the government tries to take their guns, they'll overwhelmingly give the same, obvious answer

I figure its a matter of municipal rights. Same reason the south fought the war right? Didn't want the oursiders telling them what to do.

If they want to move the statue to another city who wants it? why not let them? Who are we to tell a city what it should do?

>what happened to muh free speech shit?
Governments get free speech too. It's not like this is a private site like Rushmore.

>I figure its a matter of municipal rights. Same reason the south fought the war right?
States have sovereignty dipshit

>Lee, Jackson, Longstreet, etc.

Why did the south have so many superior generals?

They won't feel direct pressure, like a glacier, it just comes in slowly.. so slowly you don't notice it until its too late..

Test

>they'll overwhelmingly give the same, obvious answer
Hand the gun over, take the government to court, and sue their pants off them like a red blooded litigious American?

It has more to do with the Union having such shit generals and Irish conscripts who didnt give a shit about the war

This is a great idea

erm, that's exactly how regimes/gov's/etc. remove history. that has been successfully done for about a few thousand years already and is common practise.

>States have sovereignty dipshit
And the state is free to stop this.

*crickets*