I was thinking that most of you exercise your Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms...

I was thinking that most of you exercise your Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms. But if Congress really did shit all over the Constitution and banned guns, and the Army/National Guard came rolling down the streets with M1 Abrams to take them away. Ain't none of you cucks would exercise the 2nd Amendment and stand up for your liberties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jy00eWPvgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p8UZI09agV8
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Izln-VbA-Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=NtU9p1VYtcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jAqX_kyu1TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

couldnt find a picture of an m1 rolling down a US street?

The US military is obligated to disobey unlawful orders. They are also sworn to protect the citizens against domestic enemies. It would get ugly.

what i'm saying is I bet a least half of service men would disobey.

there would be plenty of defections and if just one of the militaries ammo dumps came to our side we would have more than enough anti tank weapons to wage guerrilla warfare

>He thinks its a movie.
Actually most of them will nod and lick buttholes if asked, since they in turn have a family that needs support. If they refuse an order, the state might go after their family and thus they will follow.
Sure there would be some people but unless were talking about a pandemic/zombie/alien-invasion scenario, people will always follow leaders out of fear.

I would

but I also don't want to live anymore so it's probably not a good idea to follow me

Tanks in 30 years.

this. us military isn't trained to think. they're trained to be dogs and do as ordered. (greates generation, anyone?)

I dont think you know what its like to be an American...

>Ain't none of you cucks would exercise the 2nd Amendment
>-Ain't -none
>Some
>Some of you cucks would exercise the 2nd Amendment

You're right. A sage is your reward.

nigger you're the one treating this like a movie. No fucking country has the military infrastructure to impose something like "we'll go after your family if you don't do X" if even 10% of the enlisted simultaneousy disagree, much less half.

fucking shut for brains mongoloid what if scenarios. Eat shut, we have a 2nd ammendment and there are as many guns here as there are citizens.

Sandniggers and Jews are not welcome

almost as citizens 300 million or so iirc are SOLD in this country on a yearly basis. I personally know people who have stockpiles like you see in films.

They'll never take our guns, it's not even a viable process. There are too many guns that have been traded privately to track down, it would take decades to actually collect every accounted for firearm in this country. Then there are the guns without serial numbers. It's never going to happen.

*Almost as many guns as citizens*

Sandniggers did it. And we are ten times more privileged than they are

Tfw some neet assrapes a tank with an ied attached to a drone from his mom's basement cause you decided to infringe on not infringing

Checked quads

You don't think in new Technology terms. Satelites, Drones, Cameras, Smartphones, AI.....

Yeah, some guns can still be hidden but what use will it be when you can't shoot it unless you want to alert the Terminators.

k

kek
How fucking embarrassing would it be to get blown up by some fat autistic living in his moms basement

You underestimate the number of batshit crazy people in this country.

It will never happen. They would have a better shot at getting the country to go vegan than noguns

This isnt terminator 3 stupid nigger. There is no way our military, even if they were to 100% obey orders, could overcome even 3 million armed patriots. They dont have the numbers, the populace fighting them would be able to completely disappear into the crowds of civilians. It would be a fucking nightmare for them to determine who was shooting at them. Bloodbaths would happen driving even more people into the patriots waiting arms. There are just too many guns

youtube.com/watch?v=7jy00eWPvgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p8UZI09agV8
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Izln-VbA-Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=NtU9p1VYtcQ

Now, have an AI moving those or the next Generation and you're fucked.

You obviously haven't met whose in the national guard... or the military, police, virtually everybody in positions to actually take the guns away would never do it.

You would need an environment where the government forces don't feel the people they enforce the law against aren't citizen or deserving... the only group in America that comes close are Inner city thugs... which are mostly felon heroin junkies anyway.

>thinks the kikes won't or haven't already infiltrated everything

commies in politics and education? didn't police protect the demolishion of monument or isn't police often there to protect antifa and shit? how many niggers are already in military?

how naive can you be?

> drone
> drone
> drone
> drone
You forget Hans, there's are operators at the other end of those things.

plus, how many generation of liberal brainwashing is still needed when they already reached a point where they don't even know anymore whenever they're male or female?

This.
Faggot OP is also forgetting personal relationships.
Muh reens come stomping around.
Muh reens kill billy civilian.
Anyone and everyone who have a personal relationship with Billy is now pissed off. You could count on his immediate family members out for blood. Maybe low key but still out for blood.
Tack on 2 or 3 of their closest friends.
And the friends who consider Billy to be their closest friend.
Now if/when any of them get killed you have a chain reaction of really pissed off people.
Not to mention just the people with an immediate violent reaction.
Patriots come in guns blazing at first confirmed report of gun grabbing.
How many Abram tanks do you think it would take to roll through even the smallest cities in the US?
More than the military has to pull off a maneuver like that in the first place.

Ground troops? They'd be outnumbered 10000 to one.

Transporting equipment across the US?
Trains and automobiles.
That shit's easy to cut off.
Blocking a highway takes a few cars.
While muh reens are clearing that out they'll probably come under fire.
Trains?
Shit you can derail a train with a giant pile of bullshit.
Hell just dump concrete on the tracks.
Then the civilians/insurgents now possess whatever equipment they're able to salvage.
OP you're retarded.
There are loads more veterans than there are active duty soldiers.

You forget the part where when the military blasts some dumb redneck, those 3 million armed patriots will just see it on tv and say "DAMN MOTHERFUCKERS, JUST LET THEM TRY THAT ON ME".
Then they will do fucking nothing and live their lives normally until someone comes for their guns. You are assuming they will get off their ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAqX_kyu1TI

HOLY SHIT THEY ALLREADY AT THE LIDL

HAAANS GET THE PANZERFAUST !

>sandniggers use IEDs to penetrate tanks and destroy brainless jarhead lives
>americans with far more resources can't do the same

This isn't even considering all the sniping that will happen to politicians and other members of authority. Even if we didn't win at least it would be very costly for them to take away our guns.

Now you're trolling. I already said conrolled by AI (as in Artificial Intelligence). Those have no emotion, no remorse and don't need sleep.

Just look at how advance automatic turrents are already.

There are already drones that can already "smell" weed better than dogs, now do you thing they couldn't get refitted for gunpowder?

you realize that 3 million angry people is less than 1% of the total population here?

US power grid has its weak points publicly listed
>shoot transformers
>no power
>no AI
>no killer robots
>mfw

German knowing anything about the military

oh, tesla is working on those big capacity batteries. remember it's all solar panels there and shit? it's almost like a prequel to automatic and autarc robo soldier factories.

Ok there ubercuck

Forgot that they got Generators too ?
German army has Generators separated from the grid in such cases and they run quite some time

I got another question, do you guys really believe the US Army would massacre their own People ?
Dont they have Families and friends themselves ?

well, how many run literally into MG fire and droped like flies for the jews and let their children become brainwashed into becoming commies?yeah, US military what a glorious bunch.

>, and the Army/National Guard came rolling down the streets with M1 Abrams

lmao tanks are shit in urban warfare you fucking reddit idiot, they would get IED like fucking crazy

No. No marine I know would snatch guns from civilians. Unlawful and risk of killing my country man for protecting his rights. Military is obliged to disobey unlawful orders. Most may be carried out, but if the military went against its own people the system would shit itself. Gun grabbing is a gradual process, restrict and tax it as much as it takes to make it an absolute burden to own one.
If they ever went full retard and tried to snatch em all at once there'd be a civil war.

Come back to me when you've won a world war and we will talk military hypotheticals hanz, the Germans might kill their own people if told to but not us

What's the future of war going to look like with no human soldiers?

>thread about the 2nd Amendment
>the eternal kraut comes out of the woodwork to lick boots
kek, every time

This argument is retarded and has been debunked....

>Tanks are used this way
>Few members of the military would comply
>Tanks are operated by people who die when shot
>Etc

Dumbass, if you exercise your constitutional rights too much you'll use them up. They should be exercised sparingly and only when necessary so you don't run out.

john connor save us

said the one that even lost against some rice farmers in VC.

It will never happen.

You know we killed 10 times as many as they did us right?

They're actually gonna knock on your door with a main battle tank on your driveway? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Armour and air power doesn't win civil wars mate, can't even be bothered to give historic examples because anyone with half a brain could think of at least 5.

He just mad because his country is being culturally enriched

Politicians pulled out because they wanted the hippy votes. Military wanted to stay. Regardless we shouldn't have even been there

LMAO underrated!!

Germans are the worst, inferiority complex from the last century

how are you different in any way? Niggers, Kikes, Beaners, Niggers, Moslems, oh and have I said NIggers yet? Clappistan, wow.

Soldiers are not robots.

But robots are robots.

kill the power = anachry in the cities
>muh solar wind batteries
maybe in 25-30 years
generators run out of fuel and can be destroyed
some will some won't depends on the individual

Worked well in Afghan for you burgers. Blow one up and every Siad and Muhammed in his sandnigger family takes up arms.

They were here to begin with mostly, not being imported to relieve your white guilt

Since the EU got started they think they can run with the big dogs. We payed for their welfare state and supplied military reinforcement to prevent the Russians from taking over and now they want to act like they did something.

Well, Burgers are big mouthed cucks with no spine. Talking big, no action. Just shart in some walmart or something.

Will tank driver shot at his father or brother who refuses to give up his freedom by order of jewish masters? Although i wont be surprised if he does, as burgers are literally shabbos goyim: the nation.

Saved their assholes from commie cock and not even a thank you

Stop having guns.

>1776 WILL COMMEN-
Gets droned by hilldawg.

>fuel
that works the other way too. guns or no fuel. burger out of gas.

Its not a trojan horse invasion like you dumbasses invited. Virtue signal your country and culture away. There is no hope for the ((( eternal kraut)))

There are no lethal autonomous drones.

And attempting to use drones against insurgents is a hit-or-miss proposal.

What you are failing to understand my muslim friend, is that the military will not be the tool of government oppression. The police and other civilian security services will. They are quite vulnerable to small arms. Exceedingly so, as they live in the same municipalities as the victims. The fear of an armed citizenry deters the organs of the state from engaging in oppression in the first place.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"
- The Gulag Archipelago, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

A German calling an American a cuck? Don't you have to go hold your wife's ass cheeks open for muhammed?

>I'm not gay, that dick was in my behind before I knew what gay is so it not gay.

Burger logic.

At the first hint of real civil unrest in the USA, the entire country would be flooded with heavy weapons by foreign powers. Also, noone puts tanks in cities if they can help it, because they get absolutely wrecked by RPGs.

Perfect analogy having slaves and leaving them over here after slavery is equal to inviting them over to your country right now this moment by the thousands to flood your country and be illegal to criticize them, ok that makes sense

>Implying tyrone isn't doing yours while you surf the internets

Not sure where you've been for the past 10 years but the US has not been fighting standing armies in these wars. The biggest obstacle to US forces is...
Insurgents.

You keep on beleiving those internet memes

American whites don't like niggers, that's why we love in seperate neighborhoods, meanwhile in Germany they force you to move to make room for your new muslim masters

hey, nice "undocumented citizens" you've got there.

Well at least we voted to make a change, nice Merkel you got there

Hans doesnt even realize he would be speaking Russian if it wasnt for us.

Why do that when they can slowly erode 2A protections like they've done over the course of the las 80 years?

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart, fell for the meme

Did I say something about consent? You pretty well know Niggers don't ask before they take something.

Its not going to happen anytime soon. Repeal the 2nd and its civil war all over again.

Thanks for imposing that goverment in the first place, murrica.

pay for road maintenance, stupid ocean anglos

That's why we got guns cuck, it's a real big advantage of not living in a cucked country, I can shoot them and not go to jail

I dont live near or interact very much with niggers outside of the grocery store or restaraunts.

Shouldn't have been a serial loser, we can't fix everything do you want America to hold your hand and solve all your problems like a good daddy? Or do you finally wanna move out and grow up

It's easy to get weapons in Germany, too. You have to get a hunting or sporting license. You just aren't allowed to carry loaded weapons around unless hunting.

Well, now I'm speaking english like commie cuck burgers. not sure if that's any better, might be actually just the same shit.

Im not afraid of death but I would feel a little bad shooting at Americans who are following orders. However, those soldiers swore an oath to protect the constitution and going against that other makes them enemies of the United States.

>hunting or sporting license
kek
and this is why your country is shit and our country is amazing

>>tanks being used to enforce laws
lol you have no idea how occupations work.

We wouldnt have had to do it if they didnt try to overrun all of their neighbors. Bad Hans bad