Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

Awesome job, fight the degenerates.

wow u r spicy. doctor or engineer?

nice

Would be an awful shame if they found out what you did...

the life expectancy of narcs is very low

Well done user
Universities need more students like you

Improving the lives of my peers was worth the risk.

just out of curiosity, what drugs were they dealing?

OP is just begging to have his teeth kicked in
nobody, i repeat nobody, likes a fucking grass

Mostly cannabis, cocaine, or psychedelics.

I would like to shake your hand sir

why not report people for underage drinking while you're at it

Dealers are scum. Good job m8

IKTF
i had an ice dealer raided in my town around 7-8 years ago, but the police never bother even looking into complaints these days.

Based.
Il be doing the same in due course.

Good job, user.

Drug war needs to be expanded, imo. Like during the Reagan years when drug using degenerates actually went to prison.

You're being sarcastic. Are you implying there is anything wrong with reporting and attempting to stop underage drinking?

Good job user
I'd like to do the same, how do you anonymously report people?

Good job

The drinking age is 18 in Australia.

Good job. Psychedelics ruin people, I've seen it happen. Their brains don't work the same way after regular psychedelic use, they turn into fucking retards who believe in fantastic delusions. Pot only makes it worse. Sad!

>not taking them out
>then taking their buckaroos and drugs
>then selling the drugs
>then taking out the people you sold the drugs to and then taking their buckaroos
>then selling the recovered drugs again and repeating the process

1900 FAGGOT

nice blog post my man

You did good user. Fuck druggos

weed is shit and expensive in ireland

there's very few things as pedantic and pointless. you won't change anything

Wow, you are one fucking huge pussy. I hope they find out who you are.

Good job m8. I hope you did it anonymously?

Good now get videos of the girls being whores send it to their families via facebook

how did you improve their lives exactly? getting them sent to jail? making them find different dealers? you're changing nothing and putting yourself at risk

doing god's work

>redpilled
>sober
pick one

Faggot-ass snitch. The worst of the worst. Can't stand other people having fun, eh, autismo?

Hope you get shanked in class, man-bitch.

I bet if you had friends you wouldn't.

>hurt the free market
>kept degenerates from dyeing faster, there for making more degeneracy in the world
Wow, thanks.

stay safe y'all

I was improving the lives of uninformed drug users by restricting the flow of drugs in the university.

good job
fuck faggots who defend literal human scum "drug dealers"

what, mad that they got a few of your colleagues?

You also made the ones who didn't get arrested super rich by reducing the number of dealers and driving up the price of product.

>doing someones job for free

what a fucking moron.

he'll get to those ones

The only argument against this that matter is that its unaustralian. off ya self ya fuckin nu-aussie

>being proud of being a rat

Listen, I get your point about drugs, but no matter what is your opinion on jews, sjws, immigrants, culture etc. if you are a rat, you are a fucking trash. Literally liberal tier piece of shit

>126152665
you achieved nothing (((you))) farming maggot

t. Drugged up gypsy

Why not cut out all the middle men and just mug people like a real nigger would?

hope you at least got paid. narcing on that many people is definitely gonna get you shot. not to mention if they're stupid enough to do drugs without knowing the risks they deserve to be removed from the gene pool

At which point a new crop of them will have taken up business.

Thank you for your service. Keep up the good work. Keep the freshmen safe from narcotics (especially opioids).

>how did you improve their lives exactly? getting them sent to jail?

getting dickwad drug slinging college morons arrested is the best thing you can do for them

this.
if you're gonna narc at least go for drugs that are actually dangerous

snitches get bitches

good job user

I mean, isn't ratting people out kinda left-wing thing? I never met a right wing person who would sell people out. It's the most degenerate thing to do. I would rather have a fucking tranny as a neighbour rather than a rat.

Well, no, I wouldn't. I would kill both.

Used to do the same with hook up threads on Sup Forums. Agree to meet up to buy weed, report it to the police. Sit there while OP cries that someone snitched, or he just stopped responding in the thread.

>Faggot-ass snitch. The worst of the worst

hey listen, if people want to party thats fine but let them cop drugs in the ghetto like everyone else, turning a dorm room into a drug den is a bad example to set for university, it proves that student isn't serious about education and resources are wasted attempting to teach them

Good job user
They should give the death penalty to anyone selling hard drugs.

Im proud user, keep the good work up.

>if you are a rat, you are a fucking trash
wait so when I turn in my neighbor who is abusing public benefit to feed their opioid addiction I am trash? for trying to save their life?

most college "dealers" just sell on the side for spending money. I know a chem e and business major that deal and that're going to be way more successful then 70% of the NEETs on this shithole

The left wing thing to do is to turn a blind eye to a crime that is ruining our society.

>not ratting out degenerate drug users or criminals
It's like you just gave up on life.

I suggest trying it out at least once.
The high you get from putting the boots on some lowlife and fucking their future up even more is more pleasurable than the best fap for me personally.

>felt good to increase the demand for drugs, thereby giving other dealers increased price leverage
congrats user, thank god a slice of that money will be used by the government as tax

o wait

>I never met a right wing person who would sell people out

>At which point a new crop of them will have taken up business.

if the university gets a reputation for drug busts eventually dopers will apply to other universities instead

t. Randall

You did good mate. When I was in high school I used to overhear about hotel parties that were being thrown. I would go home and call the police and get them busted. Felt good stopping underaged drinking and degeneracy.

lol not with a criminal record they wont

fuck you nigger I hope karma gets you cancer and a early agonizing death

He didn't report the users, he reported the dealers mate

that's the point hans

>I know a chem e and business major that deal and that're going to be way more successful then 70% of the NEETs on this shithole
MS chem eng here I made a shitload from making and selling acid back in the 90's, probably the only reason I didn't graduate with debt

look at all you faggots
OP has clearly stated he'll sell you out for 'good goy points' like a nigger over a joint

good job OP

how can we proceed easely to find them and not being find out?

t. degenerate faggot

Hope you end up where you belong soon loser.

>pole hates someone because he reported filthy drug dealers
Not surprised.

Really proud of the few upstanding citizens of the RWSS in this thread, keep it up and report all to dealers to the police they are always antifa, and if you hear about illegal firetrap raves call the firedepartment to shut the venues down

stay safe anons

Right. Which is why after so many years of bloody and violent drug wars there are almost no colleges left where you can get drugs.

Don't be delusional.

There will always be a demand for drugs on college campuses, and there will always be students who are able to get said drugs.

Nobody goes to college just to set up shop and sell drugs. They can do that from home and save money.

College drug dealers come up giving ends to their friends and that's it. Word of mouth, and the allure of money is what gets them selling to strangers. They're an integral part of the college system like violent hazing and liver disease.

his reasoning was to stop degeneracy. reporting underaged drinking would do the same

I thought you americans were all about personal freedom and "free" markets.

The ones that ARE serious about their education will do what they have to, drugs or no drugs. It's sort of like natural selection.

Fact is, I couldn't be bothered to give a rat's ass about drugs or the people who sell / use them. Their choice, their responsability. But I fucking HATE rats, traitors, snitches and all associated vermin. I know you kids think little of it, but honour is the true measure of a man, whatever he does.

> t. anarchist

Faggots like OP support authoritarianism and central planning. Gas them.

>a law-abiding patriotic citizen
>help stop degenerate crime
>help clean up the community
>stop people from ruining their lives
>get shit on by nu/pol/ who for some reason do drugs

I wish reddit would leave

Why do you hate the free market and voluntary association bootlicker?

Ever heard of minding your own business you moralizing cunt?

For you

> Hitting the nail on the head

you are lying. uni students in australia never do drugs unless its some shit hole like griffith.

Good job user.

>t. anarchist

You mean t. retard

>people who sell weed doing anything in retaliation
Do you live in the real world? You think some lanky beta in a baja hoodie is going to have the balls to do anything besides say "man, that's fuck brah"

>buying into the nu/pol/ meme
>falling for (((their))) divide and conquer

keep it up goy

faggot wigger. go back to 9gag, you can return when you have grown out of rap music.

How is smoking pot honorable? Pot is a degenerate nigger drug and anyone who smokes it deserves to have their lives ruined.

My favorite thing is reporting kids who use Ecstasy. They are pretty obvious at raves and parties, their eyes rolling out of their heads, slurred speech. Cops don't need to issue a sobriety test, they just load the drug-addled 'tards into a van and ship them off to jail.

>nu/pol
your two year anniversary must be coming up sven
so glad you stuck it out

Well, the prices are higher, therfore less sales will be made

Good job OP.

>Fantastic delusions
>Posting on Sup Forums
Sad!

Hey man I'd like to buy you a beer, what's your name and where are you :^)