Tfw you realize Sup Forums is poison and you'll be better off without it because being exposed to all these redpills...

>tfw you realize Sup Forums is poison and you'll be better off without it because being exposed to all these redpills will make you a jaded motherfucker unable to enjoy anything but you still keep coming back

Meh.. Like any other addiction

great things happen here

Enjoy the ride because were here together. Dont fight the pill, embrace it for yourselve and yourself only

You're here forever

Someone should take all redpilled content, upload it to some read-only basic type of comfy website, and then we can go there and read it and download it and share it other places if we want without having to resort to going on Sup Forums. I hate this website. I know that stormfriends did exactly this method many years ago but they kept getting flagged by people so it seems they stopped.

That means you're still stuck in the early stages of red pilling. Become a stoic

Sup Forums is a hurt-box
You'll never leave this place

Seems accurate. I already felt truth was more important than anything before Sup Forums, but Sup Forums has made me realize how much non-truth we actually have to deal with on a daily basis and how much of a real problem it is in our society.
It makes you disgust the people around you for being naive puppets.

If the world got better
If the media got better
If our lives got better
everyone here would leave.

This.

They want to end Sup Forums they need to /sortthemselvesout/ and give the populace reason to leave Sup Forums

Also yes I'd do it myself if I knew exactly the web host to use. I don't care about people making comments, they can go somewhere else to do it. An affordable reliable web host that can protect my site from hacking attacks is all I really need. My laziness is also a problem but I'll just have to get over it.

>you can't leave
they said
>you can't unredpill
they said

I must say that I am a much more balanced person now that I have taken the red pill and realize its all bullshit

Stare into the abyss long enough and the abyss will stare into you.........

What's all bullshit?

Lurk more faggot

This always puts a smile on my face

I had to look up the word jaded.

Fuck man, i never knew..

this red pill thing

This seems accurate.

Since we know Tumblr, kikebook and all them are attempting to "raid" us. The best thing we can do is show videos of nogs being nogs, greatest story never told stuff, etc to eventually turn them.

fucking nu-pol, show up and ruin the board with your plebbitry then sit here and post about your life (which you never had) being ruined

niggo please

> boo hoo im jaded XD

kill yourself

why

>mostly sensible chuckles with the odd slice of kek
what's no to like?

because it is bs
races can coexist as long as there are not many negros

i am white and pretty much everyone where I live is a halfie and its just fine

pure negros are a problem though, they have that "pride" about something I don't yet know

Racism is only entry level.
The real dread comes from the realization that the whole of society as you know it is being controlled and manipulated into (((their))) liking and there's nothing you can do about it.

I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE

LOVE IS THE LAW, LOVE UNDER WILL

>there's nothing you can do about it
Well yes
So why even bother

t. Villero

Yet I still enjoy reading, gardening, shooting, hunting, fishing and exploring out of the way places. I'll keep the redpills, and be stronger because of it.

Past couple of months have been great though, watching all these the drumpf boys trying to defend a multimillionaire who is quite possibly a traitor, and a literal idiot is great.

UMA

DELICIA

this is why i will go back to redbit, this place is hell.
there is no way something good will spring out this mess

See it as entertainment, idiots shouting ridiculous bullshit at each other, like a zoo for mentally delapitated people or something.

I was just sad before I came here. Now I take anti depressants. This is hell, I'm already dead

>
>See it as entertainment, idiots shouting ridiculous bullshit at each other, like a zoo for mentally delapitated people or something.
Autism has it's good and bad aspects.

Ooh autism zoo, even better

Is this a "the Donald" thread? What's with all the fags?

This. I'm just here to laugh at people