To all russians: how does it feel to not have democracy?

To all russians: how does it feel to not have democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2AOjb9HW2E
youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
youtube.com/watch?v=ah8QWamNXWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzcs6B-3ZDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel for westerners to pretend to have democracy?

I do not like my wolves to be in sheepskins. If they are going to be wolves, I would rather they show themselves and get it over with damnit.

Good.

What does Sup Forums think of Westernized Russian music?

youtube.com/watch?v=x2AOjb9HW2E

youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY

youtube.com/watch?v=ah8QWamNXWk

Says polack. How does it feel to have religious nutjobs in charge?

On a more serious note. Our governemnt has 80%+ approval rating, despite every single russian knowing that there is corruption involved. We like the results, basically.

What use is a democracy if you hate your government? What harm is an autocracy if leader is belowed?

>Implying Poland is not a corrupt shithole as well

It's just that Russia gets more attention than Poland, because they're relevant

Feels pretty mediocre. Not bad though.

Can't say. Have nothing to compare to.

Besides, democracy is heavily overrated.

With all my hate for ruskies, I gotta agree with this faggot. Putin might be a tyrant, but he does a good job from the point of view of everyday russians.

Besides
>hurr durr you have no democracy
as if it was a bad thing. Democracy was a mistake. Monarchy is the way to go

>Besides, democracy is heavily overrated.
It certainly is. It's window dressing on rule by managerial bureaucrats who won't let any real changes occur (see the US today for a good example).

Also worth noting that the countries in Europe that have been democracies for longest are dying the fastest (except the Swiss which are a unique case). There's probably some sort of correlation there.

Russian government is more honest about it, which is respectable. Its not like US is even trying to deny that the deep state and democrats do what they want

Would much rather have Russia as overlord than US at this point, if forced to choose

You know your country is fucked when your people falls for some grade B+ populism measures. Same thing going on all over Europe, people falling for emotions, no more rationality around.

Wrong. The fact that AfD is polling in the single digits and Le Pen suffered a humiliating defeat proves that rural and suburban retards are only strong in the anglosphere.

Mainland Europe is doing fine, the embarrassing fallout from Trump and Brexit has woken people up.

Good.

t. Mehmet

I can only wish, but seeing as people are falling in deeper in the instant gratification hole I'm not that optimistic. Maybe I'm close minded though, this new generation that is coming up might bring some changes.

But muh progressive causes

Pretty good desu. Democracy is almost a swear word in Russian after 90s and American ""democratizations"" of various countries in 00s.

Pretty bad desu. In my view, Russia looks like a big and exuberant christmas GULAG decorated not with tinsels but with worms, rotten bodies and colorful mildew, the Paradise for the gangrenous and tubercular Kremlin Elder and the Hell for every free individual who adheres to the Western Values. As a prostitute in the leprosarium, barely suppressing vomit, our democratic opposition is forced to play these cruel games, submerge into the bubbling pus of abscesses of dictators, suck from bedsores of General Secretaries and ulcers of the Tsars, rub their bodies off the lichen of the Orthodox church.

>humiliating defeat
You do realise she doubled the best result her party ever had and had successfully transitioned herself into mainstream?

wow mildly different opinions huh

glad to see another monarchist on Sup Forums

>inb4 hur dur murican monarchist

the american revolution was a mistake, america belongs to england.

what is democracy?

>how does it feel to not have democracy?
Not quite good, but definitely better than having western (((democracy))).
>Our governemnt has 80%+ approval rating
>This is what olkas actually believe

>individual who adheres to the Western Values
Found the fag.

there is still hope, you can vote for gary kasaparov world wide respected chess master and a true democrat.

P*land isn't even relevant enough topic to be talked about

I'm sure a Federal Constitutional Republic is absolutely horrible isn't it? Ahhhh...if only masculine skanks with mental problems were in charge, right?

Too late for that I'm afraid. Russia has already boarded the last train heading straight to the abyss where failures of history are buried, It's driven by the fake misborn midget Putin. It sounds like an old jamming gramophone playing a disc of old Soviet newsreels. It smells just as Europe’s privy, it feels as a miscarriage of the Western Values, as a totalitarian pigsty and a communist hencoop. A tiny bloody midget, hands covered in shit up to elbows, standing on his knees pissing into his own soup, shitting into his own pasta.

kinda ok since we actually never had it

>What use is a democracy

the main use is that you can change the leader peacefully after x years. In autocracy this won't happen and you have to wait until someone stages a coup or the autocrat dies of an illness or something.

Autocracy can work but it has a very low probability, much worse than democracy. For every Lee Kuan Yew you get 10 Sese Sekos and Gaddafis.

It is our tradition to have Kings and be slaves! Fuck off libshit!

But Putin is democratically elected. What do you mean?

Many of them shame us and make us a laughing stock all because of their attention neediness. They say "Hey! Look at meeeeeeeeeee!!!!" comes from not having fathers, I believe. no one is going to take a military full of drag queens, queers and obese women seriously, nor should they.

It came here too

>How does it feel to have religious nutjobs in charge?
Well we have antiblasphemy laws and it sucks.

You an artist, good sir.

>communism
>not democratic

kek

>But Putin is democratically elected.
Have you heard the Parable of the Clowns in Orange Wigs? Let me tell you.

When Lenin was brought to a circus, he ordered all clowns and female acrobats to undress and then ordered the clowns to rape the acrobats and choke them with orange wigs. And he was standing nearby with his pants and underpants down and was massaging his crotch (with his left hand) and screaming “In the ass! Fuck her in the ass!” And all who did not laugh (mostly Whites) were later tortured in the cellars of NKVD. And all who did laugh happened to be Russians. Such a foul nation they are, they look at an anal rape, they touch themselves between the legs and think democracy has come. And everything with the hands of the left-wing opposition.

The moral: history is developing spiral-wise. And once again, the hand of the democratic opposition is stuck between two legs: one of the KGB, the other of the Orthodox church.

And that's all you need to know about the so-called "democratic elections" in Russia.

I would like to nut on grimes' face desu

t. Non relevant country, Cambodia of Europe

can you explain this parable in a way a non-russian can understand it? wtf am i supposed to get from this

> USA flag
> does not understand

/Thread

You're taking ideal perfect democracy and comparing it to a real imperfect autocracy. Except in real world you can't actually change the leaders to those who would represent the people and not just elites because elites can control and influence the public opinion. And even if somehow you succeed in that despite all odds, your leader won't be able to do anything because those elites would oppose him on every step. See Trump. At least in autocracy, if you have a good leader he has more power and can sometimes act against the elites, even global ones.

i feel your pain for true russian heroes such as gary kasparov are neglected and suppressed by the totalitarian state that makes even people in amazon tribes weep tears on daily bases / . .\

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzcs6B-3ZDI

Putin seems like a good leader.

I would like us to have a leader which can fire all those corrupt, lazy fucks in parliament if they are not doing their jobs!

And you're not a country, you're a potato field. Go back to your home, you're not ready yet.

Kasparov is a globalist and anti-Trump, for one.
He's not Russian by the way.

Everything in Russia is under control of state. There are no independent political figures they must follow Putin's orders. Russian politics is just a big clown's show to entertain masses here and in the West.

our democracy is as fake as everyones

>ireland calling the defenders of europe irrelevant

hilarious, get back to us when you stop the slav menace.

Basically, it's about the fact that the Russian democratic opposition has lost the ultimate battle for the liberal values against KGB ghouls and dirty, hypocritical heterosexuals in foot wraps.

But will you ask me why why Stalin has no ribs? I’ll tell you: he created Putin from one rib and fucks him in the ass with the other one.

“Excuse me, please, what is your name?”
“My name is Vladimir Putin, and I am a Soviet shit-eater. And what is yours, dear sir?”
“My name is Joseph Stalin, and I am a bloody tyrant.”
“Before you start fucking me in the ass with your rib, Joe, let me ask you one important question: why are there so many flies swarming around?"

THE FLIES ARE US.

>Autocracy can work but it has a very low probability
Look at russian leaders. Stalin, Peter, Grozniy(Ivan the terrible). All monsters. All great leaders. Every time we have a strong autocrat in charge we get the country running like clockwork. Everytime some weak, naive, puppy eyed moron takes power, such as Fyodor, Nicolay, or Gorbachev. We pretty much collapse.

It's hard to say why, but top heavy governments that rely on popular support tend to produce best results. Far better than any democratic product ever did. With notable exception of lenin, who was following what we now know to be an idiotic doctrine.

And far more importantly than all of that, it's working for us now, today, the quality of life doubled under him, the greatest concern is not some policy of his but question of successor, which he never fails to deflect with "we are a democracy, go vote" ("lazy fucks" remains unspoken).

His greatest error in all of his time in office was mishandling ukraine, and even than he managed to extract a half decent outcome out of the catastrophe EU worshipping ukrainians inflicted upon themselves.

On Gadaffi: Sure beats what Libya is now.

Every one in Russia is globalist and after Syria bombings also anti-Trump.

>He's not Russian by the way
Like 50% of Russian Federation public and government figures? It is not a problem in the truly multicultural country.

>Gorbachev collapsed country.
Lol.

This, democracy was a mistake, majority of people are stupid

We have those laws yes, but they apply pretty much only near churches. And were caused by a bunch of radical libtard morons having orgy in one. Go figure.

Ehh, it's pretty much "Russia is shit, Russians are inhuman monsters who enjoy watching people tortured" kind of self-hate that plagues oh so much of russian opposition.

Nobody has democracy. All democratic countries ended up as oligarchies. The rest of you are just better at masquerading it.

Who gets elected in US/EU/UK/etc? Parties/individuals who spend the most money on their campaigns. Who funds those campaigns? Oligarchs, corporations, foreign governments and special interest groups.

Wherever you're from, you'd have to be completely delusional to think that we're any different.

>Every one in Russia is globalist
Nah, just libshits.
>after Syria bombings also anti-Trump
Not really, just not wearing rose glasses. We'll have to see some actually important actions to decide one way or another for sure.

Nothing prevented you to create the American kingdom, except royal families would not like to piss off the Island. America was too pleb to have a monarchy basically and gone with what had left.

b..based russia isn't controlled by je-

Russia has too much democracy

It is, demonstarbly, true. His blind liberal reforms and luck of will to use tools such as red army and NKVD to enforce unity in time of troubles allowed selfish unintellegent goons like Yeltsin and Kravchuk to tear apart the union from the inside. And his refusal to put down the rebellions he caused by dropping Iron Curtain ensured USSR's demise.

the united states is a constitutional republic, not a democracy.

Look at the way the people in control are reacting in America after not getting their way with their election, and after subsequent geopolitical stances put forward by Trump's team, and tell me they actually have a choice. US 'democracy' is little different to Chinese one party government, or that of Russia - they're just more honest about it.

What results
Russia is second world
Your economy is so far behind a first world

It was even more complex problem stretching from arms race, oil prices to just Gorby's mercantile wife and all the things in-between.

i see i prefer your psycho chauinists to these guys

>What harm is an autocracy if leader is belowed?
The problem is (((they))) don't get any control over it, because they can't use media power to tell the masses what to think, and how to vote.

I was not talking about ideal democracy. The peaceful transfer of power is one of the core things for the system to be called democracy at all. And if you look at the western world this has been happening after the elections in almost every country for a long time.

First of all USSR was the country of peoples democracy (libshits will try to object this). Authority figures were mere translators of peoples will. And people uniformly voted to reform USSR (such reforms were the part of soviet constitution BTW)

>inb4 referendum about USSR continuation
Exactly dumb underage libshits don't even bother to check what question was really asked during this referendum lol.
EVERYTHING WAS ACCORDING TO PEOPLE'S WILL!!!

except yours is fake and everyone elses mostly is not

>hya hya hya hya hyA vut are yuu talking about we are of great democracy and of great free

>implying you're any different from the ruskis
top lel

>USSR is a direct democracy
it was a representative democracy with a professional class of bureaucrats. They did not "retire" into a civil life after 5 or 10 years of service, they were there for life.

Yes, that's true, but what if the leader sucks and ruins your country? You replace him next elections democratically except nothing changes because the leaders are not actually in charge, but various powerful elites are. Revolution or violent riots become the only way to actually change something again just like in autocracy, except when autocracy can drive people to that because it's blatant, in democracy you're given an illusion of being able to change your future and you don't protest thinking you will just fix things next election peacefully.

Quite, but it's about direction, not position. In the 90s people were, quite literraly, starwing. In Moscow. In the motherfucking MOSCOW.

And now we live happy content lives, with plenty opportunities for self fulfilment in private or public sector. Our industries are slowly being rebuild, our international influence is ramping up insanely. We finally made peace with china. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say we are in a good place. And while many argue that it was all oil prices, Oil collapsed and, yet, here we are. Took a blow to be sure, but didin't lose our footing.

Americans have a phrase, all presidents are taught as they take office. "Buck stops here". You can argue and whine about it all day long, but, ultimately, he was the only man in position to keep it together, and he let it fall apart.

Yes, but that isn't the point is it? All major western powers are going trough the crisis of trust with their govt's, with the exception of perhaps Germany. We, on the other hand, are quite happy with ours.

It doesn't mean he get's a pass for screwing up that reform.

>how does it feel to not have "something" you are truly never had.
Same goes to you.
How does it feel to not have independence?

>not have democracy
ha-ha-ha

look at the bravo.jpg in my previous post and read what i wrote again svetoslav:) i know who gary the cunt is and what his goal is.

was messing with your 5th collumn friend, so read again keketeeekek.

> Finland
> defender of Europe

AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

You know, I bet that entire crowd was fucking screened, or is outright siliviki in civil clothing.

Nothing wrong with that, mind you, just an amusing thought.

new generations all along the west are going to be more brown and LGBT than the current one, this is basically the last 5 years retards like Trump can get into power

and even he needed Russia to hack the election to win by some 100k votes

(but we need republic, not democracy)

>It doesn't mean he get's a pass for screwing up that reform.
Nothing was screwed. People asked of CIS they got EXACTLY what they asked. True servant of people. Unlike on the West where "will of the people could be wrong" and they "should be guided to (((right decision))) by authorities (see brexit). Gorbachev had more balls and honesty than all american presidents (LA included) combined.

lol, of all countries, Poland... I`m looking at Western Europe, what`s happening with EU and I`m thinking we chose wrong union desu

This.

The Western democracy is meme and no more anyway.

We are controlled by lizards.
Time to move to kekistan.

>I bet that entire crowd was fucking screened, or is outright siliviki in civil clothing.

Of course, comrade! Everybody of them are FSB workers, even children.

>5th collumn
Did you really fall for the Soros is the enemy of Russia meme? Well, the only enemies of Russia are senile tubercular midgets, geezers with kidney stones, and old hags with genitals falling off, for one's enemies are one's measure. Russia does not even deserve to be reaped by the Grim Reaper: instead of him, God will send three cripples with a shovel and a barrow. God shall not erect stone statures to perpetuate the memory of those yelling “Russia”; instead, he shall send a blind gravedigger and two mourners, one deaf, the other mute. For their enemies are their measure.