What genetic components of East Asians make them so averse to technological innovation?

What genetic components of East Asians make them so averse to technological innovation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have the intellectual capacity but didn't dream big. In virtually every measure of innovation today, Western Europe surpasses East Asians per capita.

Why is this?

centuries of repression has beaten individuality creativity and innovation out of them, they are basically mentats like in dune, on the average.

Funny? Are you me? I was reading about asians earlier and wondering something along those lines also.

This is a question asked by many HBDers and Geneticists my dude. I recommend googling "jayman east asians" or "hbdchick east asians".

European non-clannishness seems to explain why Europe shits on everyone.

>could kill
but they didn't. not even a false flag. just a government "oopsie my poopsies! time for your custard and night-nights! tomorrow we'll give you new toys instead of these pesky gunsies!"

What you've posted shows East Asians are too obedient, and when you combine a corrupt form of government with this obedience you get stagnation.

>corrupt form of government
isn't their government more corrupt on average because of something inherent to them

Confucian ethos that emphasizes stability and conformity.

fixed

yea I was too lazy to edit that out but it probably unnecessarily rustles jimmies

This, idk about Dune though, but if you watch old Japanese movies about old Japanese society you find that they were a people who lived and died for the hierarchy and order they were stuck into. Deviating from what your superior expected of you reduced your chances of you keeping your head attached to your body. I wouldn't even be surprised if it acted as an evolutionary pressure resulting in people being more conformist.

chicken and egg. confucianism would emphasize that because the people who created and adapted that religion already had those traits.

just a friendly reminder that all of western, central and eastern europe's technological advances were from jews and not white people.

t. pedojew taking a break from fucking little boys in the ass for heroin money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
>Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 881 individuals,[2] of whom 197 - 22.4% - were Jewish or people of Jewish descent,[Note 1] although Jews and people of Jewish descent comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population

Wrong. Completely off. As you can see they punch way above their weight but Europeans accomplish much more in absolute numbers, and Ashkenazi Jews didn't have a high IQ until the 17th-19th centuries. There were significant innovations before then in Western Europe, far ahead of other peoples.

>(((Nobel prize)))

>military dictatorship disarming the general population
Sounds more like an aversion to armed rebellion

This is the correct answer.

Jews use the influence to almost exclusively push Jewish ideas. They even make their own agencies to give themselves awards.

Yeah you also need to look at what those Jewish Nobel prizes are in. A lot of it is absolute bullshit in the Soft Sciences. Or it's theoretical work that while legit, isn't very useful. Plus Jewish nepotism and relentless self-promotion. They'd still be overrepresented due to their high IQ, though.

Jews are even more overrepresented in the Nobel in hard sciences than in any other field.