Facebook and Their War On Conservatives

So, Facebook is showing once again how anti-free speech they are. Many conservative groups have been derailed by the Facebook team, while groups that bash on whites continue to thrive. The Facebook page for The Asatru Folk Assembly, which is the LARGEST Asatru/Norse Religion organization in America, was taken down over comments about 'protecting white children' and their traditional values of 'two genders.' Can people no longer have Traditional political opinions on Facebook? Surely there can be legal actions taken for infringing on The First Amendment. I'm pretty sure America Ruled that Freedom of Speech also would reach the Internet fully. Should that include Social Media giants?
I also don't understand the double standards with race on Facebook. Well, I mean, I get it. "You're terrible if you're white, and you should feel ashamed."
Okay, well, if you're going to ban groups for posting Pro-White, non-racist statements, you should also ban groups posting Pro-Black, non-racist statements.
Guaranteed Facebook staff would not remove the status "We must protect the existence of black children in America," but they would most certainly give a post block if instead, someone posted "We must protect the existence of white children in America." I find it hypocritical and condescending.
Do you believe Facebook is purposely targeting Conservative posts, and removing them for political agendas? I'm pretty sure we all believe it is, but do we have proof, and can we attack Facebook in an attempt to stop the bias?
Pic is related. I was banned for this post.

Stop using facebook. It is not an open or fair platform and never will be.

This.

OP you're getting mad at being censored on a giant left-wing hugbox.

Which makes you either autistic or under-age.

So then stop using facebook you fucking retards. No one I know even uses it anymore

I find Facebook almost necessary for staying connected to people. I feel like some Leftfag, but, "mUh OpPrEsSiOn!!!"

Having so much control over people in Online Connections/Communications should be policed by governments of each country.

I'm a traveling fag. I have been to almost 40 states and find Facebook almost necessary for keeping in touch with people, and meeting back up with other travelers who might be passing through close to me. It's an indispensable tool to me.

Readdressing my post, is there anyway to bring Facebook to court for infringing on Freedom Of Speech?

>1st amendment
Holy fuck you are retarded. This is why people hate burgers, you don't even know how the bill of rights fucking works.

>is there anyway to bring Facebook to court for infringing on Freedom Of Speech?
No you fucking retard, stop using faceberg.

It's run by a kike, what do you expect? I don't go near jewbook

I do know my own Bill of Rights. Would you like me to quote it to you?
Reno V. America Civil Liberties Union ruled that there would be no suppression of Freedom of Speech on the internet.

No. You accepted the T&Cs of that website and thus you have to abide by their rules.

Don't like it? Leave.

The debate revolves around if companies such as Facebook be regulated to the laws in the countries their users are from.

It really doesn't. That would destroy the internet. Every website having to comply with the rules and regulations from America to Zimbabwe and everything in-between in ridiculous.

The solution is for you to stop using cancerous websites. Social media is cigarettes for the mind.

Yeah nigger, quote me that part that says a privately owned company has to provide you a forum to say your retarded shit.

Something something gay wedding cake and black and whit water foutains.

/Thread

This is bait. Right? The gov should get its yamulke out of stuff not into it

>Every website having to comply with the rules and regulations from America to Zimbabwe
>Zimbabwe
>Trying to fool me into believing internet exists in shithole countries

If you don't like your countries stance on Freedom of speech, then leave it, and move somewhere better.

Your done get to /thread to your own thread faggot. Besides that's not an argument anyway.

You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do with my own thread fuckface. Go back to watching your wife get fucked by some nigger, fucking cuck.

What are alternatives to Facebook besides Sup Forums?

facebook is a private owned company they can do what the fuck they want on their website

go make your own website or such the zuckercock

Facebook is a privately owned business and is under no obligation to allow you to use their service. Your freedom of speech is not hindered unless by government prosecution. If you disagree with this you may as well call yourself a liberal, because you're not conservative.

>using facebook in the first place

Just leave that shithole and never come back

You don't have the right to free speech from private companies fag. If you don't like it then don't use it.

They're public and I can't wait for their stock to hit $20

And? Cry more commie.

Shekelbergs digital data ghetto? Do you really have an account? C'mon. Here is another redpill - you don't have to be there. We are your new digital life.

>Social Media
>Internet
>Private
Riiiiiiiiiiight

>Projection
Calling me a cuck and you want a lawsuit against facebook. You're a fucking faggot.

Facebook? Where everyone pretends the Jews run EVERYTHING, yet you can post ANYTHING on Israel you wish, but criticizing Islam, gets you banned? Facebook war on conservatism? Whatever gave you that idea (sarcasm) I call it fascistbook.

James Woods just got Zucced by FB for saying this kind of stuff (picture), yet his twitter page is still standing. I got suspended for posting "fuck Facebook" in response to that...

Atheist Jews are the worst.

What do radical Islam, and abortion have in common? Liberals fund them both, then pretend they don't exist.

Delete your kikebook account, Sup Forums, for all the obvious reasons.

Israel, is mostly atheist. But yes, I agree. Atheist Jews, invented Communism, and despise their own, more than anyone.

What James Woods did was legitimately homophobic though. Anyone person of any sexual orientation may wear a butt plug. He singled Anderson out solely for his orientation.

You are a worthless nigger if you feel you must have a kikebook. It is not a public utility.

There should be consistency however. If Christian bakers, can get fined, for not baking faggot cakes, then the same should apply to Suckerberg. BAKE MY FAGGOT CAKE MARK!!

kek