Does anyone on this board unironically oppose legalzing marijuana? Serious answes only please...

Does anyone on this board unironically oppose legalzing marijuana? Serious answes only please.I don't want to hear about how it's a Jewish alien brainwashing scheme.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/s7ed383
fas.usda.gov/data/india-s-agricultural-exports-climb-record-high
duiease.com/test-for-marijuana-california/
rt.com/usa/359242-marijuana-breathalyzer-california-police/
insurancejournal.com/news/national/2015/07/14/374914.htm
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/weed-breathalyzer-tested-on-california-drivers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only opposition is pharma goys

all the econfags moved to biz
you're only going to get degeneracy arguments from christfags

why it shouldn't be legalized? how it affects you like an individual?

I smoke daily but oppose it for one simple reason.
If it's legal, Monsanto can fuck with it.

As someone who has smoked regularly for 10 years now, I am fully opposed to legalization. Weed is a substance which makes you utterly fine with your current circumstances. As best stated by South Park, it makes you ok with being bored, where boredom is typically what drives you to better yourself and learn skills to fill time. Weed brings with it a type of mentality that since it isn't as impairing it is fine to be high doing daily activities, which for some is to some extent true. However, with this points said, I feel the greater populous would be negatively impacted by everyone and their mother being high all the time. Now with that said, I understand most people wouldn't change their lifestyles, but you can know that most people under 25 would flatout be ruined, even more than they already are by our society. So overall, fuck that shit. Medical legalization, maybe, since you have to at least show some initiative to get it, and it allows for a few people who need it to use it(I have Crohn's).

Serious answers only please.I don't want to hear about how it's a Jewish alien brainwashing scheme
>what's 1+1 and no i don't want you to say 2 i only want real answers

it was better when it was underground

not because I like banning things
just because you used to need to know somebody to get pot
somebody who thought you could "handle it"
now the state sells it to any idiot with $10 who can read a neon sign
and we get stupid people acting stupid who never should have got it in the first place

pot shouldn't get you locked up but it should never be this easy to get hold of

t.washington state

Besides, legalization would lead to total mass production of the plant, which would utterly eradicate all affectionate cultivation, thereby ruining the quality and purity of the product. Same deal as what happened to Cigarettes.

So you were planning to say it's an Jewish alien Brainwashing scheme? Is the fedora cutting off circulation to your already malformed brain?

all drugs should be illegal, alcohol including

decriminalisation for possession under a certain amount, should also be allowed to own a plant or two

this also happened
our pot used to be the best in the country but the stuff you get at the legal store is like a mcdonaalds burger compared to our usual carls jr.

Yeah definitely, but at least for now, there aren't adulterants added to increase dependency, least that I'm aware of.

Legalize. Same rules as other drugs (i.e. alcohol)

No. Make the shit legal and put it to bed. Cops are sick of wasting time on it when the niggers robbing places and molesters get away. Not my job to micro manage your choices. Put whatever you want in your body in the privacy of your own home, hell put a dick up your ass and catch AIDS for all I care. People will eventually see pot as boring, like they do in Holland and Portugal. It's a waste of resources to chase. Also, IF you choose to use it, don't get bitchy if some jobs still require a whiz quiz to make big bucks. You have to make a choice on that one and it will always be that way. I don't think pot is a jewish thing, Israel legalized it, they see $$$$ in it and it's true. They wanna get in early before independent sales people since, like I said, It will eventually be saw as boring and usage will be rare. Well I've gotta go do sober nazi shit now bye

LE EVIL MONSANTO AHHHHHHHHHHH
OH MY GOD THEY ARE GENTICALY MODIFING FOOD TO MAKE IT BETTER
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shove that Libreal bullshit up your ass

>this much controlled opposition
it IS degenerate though, and I'm not even religious.
like said, it promotes a certain kind of mentality that stunts creativity, an important part of human nature.

pic related. It's Chinese people during the Opium wars. These people were living together in drug houses and accomplishing nothing with their lives, destroying the Chinese economy. They didn't illegalize opium because it kills people, but because it makes you incapable of providing to civilization reciprocally.

I am not against legalizing marijuana I think of it as a way to weed out the weak

wtf r u talking about shill? no one here likes Monsanto.

not yet

the problem is the people in charge of producing the pot for he stores were business people not weed people and they're mass producing crap

they love the GMO in iceland?

I do simply because I don't want prisons and their employees to suffer or face unemployment.

Nothing good ever comes of it so it should be illegal.

>this thing that is completely different than this other thing is dangerous, therefore both should be banned

Ever wonder why nobody takes you seriously? Not just on Sup Forums, but in everyday life.

nah i'm fine thanks for asking, but it is degenerate.

GG

>anything that doesn't directly benefit society should be banned

Beat up any trashcans lately, comrade?

>the drug causes a short-term high that includes relaxation, pain relief, reduced anxiety and impaired alertness and coordination

results from google.com for "opium effects"

explain to me how they are different, shill

That's kinda twisted isn't it?

you're welcome

not at all. that would even decrease young ones smoking weed imo. but keep it under medical controll, meaning only gov approved clinics can sell and limited amounts per person. i dont agree it should be let into the private sector.

as a daily toker I can confirm it makes you lazy af.
weed heads are scumbags. But that doesn't mean you can't hit that shit if you can handle your shit like a fuckin man.

As lazy and self serving as Americans are today adding weed to the masses would only reinforce that negative trait.

ye olde weed good mang
modern wiet toooo potend
too skaffa from die spullen
wew me muil is droog ouwe, kanker 1 hijsie

Considering it's a light cureall for most (((pharmacological))) and (((psychological))) ailments, i highly support it.

everything is degenerating if you can't use it wisely.

most kuks here don't even realize what drug is.

They are different. Trust me. But your point stands as far as the degenerate effect of society if used in mass.

Drug dealers aren't some gatekeepers from upon high, if you have the money they will sell it to you.

I oppose it. Legalising sends the wrong message. It ruins people.
>Inb4 #notallstoners
It's ruined enough people I know for me to not like the stuff. Plus there is too much THC in it nowadays.
Also the people who profit are always smelly hippie liberal cunts. See Colorado for details.

but you still gotta pass the test of "will this bitch freak out and get caught being high af then rat me out?"

you had to be smart/cool enough to find one
unless you're in a major city it's not a guy on a corner it's just a house that you need to be introduced to get into

many of the same kids who get fucked over by something they do high are the same kids who would never end up in those places

Sup Forums is filled with statists that think the government is their nanny and has the right to dictate personal life.
I find it more surprising that you're not aware of this.

So you want the police to have fewer justifiable reasons to stop and search dangerous nigs? Are you mad?

Opiods and Cannabinoids are completely different classes of drugs you fucking moron. They affect different receptors and are metabolized in different ways. I bet you think dogs and lions are the same because "hurr durr they have fur four legs and a tail!!"

hold on you hitler producing mountain german jew. this is the strangest post i saw for a while. have a joint.

Medical no, recreational yes.

Literally is a waste of land that could be used to grow food for the poor and starving. Plus it kills aspiration and drive to improve yourself. Literally no use other than sabotaging yourself. Legalizing it would just add more peer pressure on kids in schools to smoke as well meaning even more directionless entitled SJW teenagers.

My problem is that it legitamizes a revenue stream for organised criminals, who already have the connections, knowledge and equipment to grow it. De-criminalize it, yes. Allow small 'personal use' amounts to be grown, yes. Full blown legalisation on an industrial scale? Nah.

Either it should be legal or alcohol should be illegal. I don't care which since I don't smoke or drink.

society is just a group of people who've all banned the same thing
murder is banned, pot's not as bad but ban it too
if you don't like it you can go smoke with the ancaps

>you had to be smart/cool enough to find one

Maybe in highschool, but anyone who isn't a nofriends autist can pull off finding a dealer pretty easy.

I'm a huge stupid fucking faggot so I support banning marijuana. Of course I'm a typical pol user so i love to say I support personal liberty, but with the exception that a plant should be illegal. Did I mention I'm a faggot

strawpoll.com/s7ed383
strawpoll.com/s7ed383
strawpoll.com/s7ed383
strawpoll.com/s7ed383

Fuck man that looks like some good bud

>it kills creativity!

I see Sup Forums doesn't have any creative types who smoke and then paint/write. If an individual spends all of his time smoking weed and not doing anything productive, then that same person not smoking weed would still offer just as much productivity.

not really, trimmed like shit

>comparing opium to weed
you're stupid as fuck and you know it

>ppl love psychosis this much

and the families of the people that just got killed in new york by a weed smoking mexican

The world has more than enough food for everyone, it is an economic and logistic issue. Has nothing to do with land. The rest is just your personal dogma presented as fact. You don't seem very intelligent.

Yes, I oppose it. People who use the argument that marijuana is "safer than alcohol" are stupidly implying that legal alcohol & legalized weed are mutually exclusive. Nope, they'll both be legal, and then more retarded kids will be driving drunk & high on the same roads used by me and my family.

Stop pushing your degenerate nigger hobby onto good and upstanding people.

I'm not exactly opposed to legalisation but I don't really care. Right now legalisation wouldn't really affect me at all. I smoke maybe twice a year at parties when someone offers me a joint.
The only parties who have legalisation on their manifesto right now are greens and lib dems so I won't be voting for it until that changes.

How many millions of people have be killed by alcohol and cigs, both directly and indirectly.

your logic is flawed.

lel, tell that to an Indian

(You)

strawpoll.com/s7ed383
>strawpoll.com/s7ed383
strawpoll.com/s7ed383
>strawpoll.com/s7ed383

>upstanding

Yeah, jerking off to shota traps in a urine soaked basement is really upstanding. You're a model citizen.

cigs only kill the person smoking so that's irrelevant

alcohol is dangerous which is why it is banned when operating machinery including cars. weed is impossible to test for, and weed smokers in general are irresponsible and reckless regarding driving while high. they think it's a joke. fuck them they have no right to drive high.

Cigarettes also kill the people in or near 5m of the smoking cunt.

have you ever had a drink, baby? have you ever even smoked, child? the two are different if you're actually old enough to have tried these things. you should be in baby school, child

If they wanted to legitimize the business they were in (they do not, a strange recurring theme of the war on marijuana is both law enforcement and criminal entities desire to see it remain illegal.) That would involve paying huge importing and regulatory costs on low quality product. Also, no one wants shitty cartel ditch weed as shown by the fact you have to buy it illegally; dispensaries no longer sell it as it wasn't profitable. This lowered margin coupled with the increase of production domestically and lack of a consumer base would lead to their inevitable collapse.

>Le cool marijuana club XDXD

>cigs only kill the person smoking so that's irrelevant

what is second hand smoke

>weed is impossible to test for

there are roadside saliva tests for weed

> weed smokers in general are irresponsible and reckless regarding driving while high

I'v driven high on numerous occasions and it makes me strive to perfect my driving, I am way more attentive than when sober and try to make every turn, brake, acceleration, gear change absolutely perfect.

I don't see the difference between cannabis and pharmaceutical medications when it comes to driving, you get warned when taking certain medications that it COULD impair your driving and it's up to the individual to deduce whether or not taking that drug is advertently affecting their ability to drive, they also take responsibility if they crash and are found to have taken a RX medication which is known to impair driving ability and they haven't properly assessed how it effects them. it comes down to personal responsibility.

I drive high every day, I smoke minutes before I get into a car.
Never had an accident that was my fault.

So something should be illegal because it makes you complacent? Really kiddo?
Ever heard of sex, a steady paycheck, tv, movies, entertainment, food, alcohol, cigarettes? All of those make you complacent. Lol.

Serious answes only please

I can already tell you're high and not bc of the typo

The consequences of unchecked population growth are tragic, but ultimately have nothing to do with my point or marijuana. India is starving and their agricultural exports are growing. Again, an economic issue.

fas.usda.gov/data/india-s-agricultural-exports-climb-record-high

>south park

i stopped reading there
kys

Same here, marijuana makes me a much more attentive driver, wakes me up to the fact that anything could happen on the road and that I'm behind a 1000 pound hunk of metal, also, why the fuck do normal people drive so dangerously and so fast? Where the fuck r they hurrying to all the time? Why go around hairpin corners on a 2 lane highway at double the speed limit...?

>muh family

You mean your anime Waifu?

>when you feel like your doing 60 but you look at the speedo and you're doing 20

Ah. The burning bush Abraham saw. Jews would like to legalize it

>you're supposed to greentext when you quote someone

Ah, the indoor plumbing. Poos would like to criminalize it.

It makes jerking off 10x better. That alone make's it worth legalizing.

I hadn't thought of that. Even if it isn't a (((brainwashing scheme))) it could be turned into one post-legalization.

Its useally liberal cucks that are against gmos
I NEED TO EAT LE ALL NATURAL FRUIT.
go to the american west coast retards whole foods for example.
KIll yourselves Libereal shills

>weed is impossible to test for
>duiease.com/test-for-marijuana-california/
>rt.com/usa/359242-marijuana-breathalyzer-california-police/
>insurancejournal.com/news/national/2015/07/14/374914.htm
>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/weed-breathalyzer-tested-on-california-drivers

Clearly not in the same respects. Thanks for entirely missing the point burgerfam. As was said, the issue comes from the mentality it doesn't impair you. Complacency is merely a byproduct of the lifestyle. Basically, people end up treating it as it being fine to be mildly tipsy at all times. The things you listed, with the exception to alcohol, is their complacency they produce doesn't interfere with your ability to function in society, and in fact, allow you to be more easily controlled.

Do you seriously want everyone to be a faggle stoner and not just yourself? Wouldn't that totally break your facade of being a unique demographic? Muh 420

It is degenerate, but whatever. Hopefully stoners switch it to stronger drugs and overdose eventually.