Reminder to burgers that you will see George Washington statues come down in your lifetime

Reminder to burgers that you will see George Washington statues come down in your lifetime

>lifetime

I am 30, and they will be torn down before I am 40. Unless we violently change the timeline.

Portugal stop talking shit you have no idea.
Niggers would literally start the race-war if they tried it.

He is right though

You might be right...

whatever, they are all shitty statues with baphomet symbolism anyway

Reminder that I will kill myself near the end of my lifetime

there might already be a civil war in coming because of trump's impeachment anyways

Good

I want to see it come down and replaced with a statue of Hillory Clinton

and Mount Rushmore's could use a woman's head there as well.

Where are the good men like Solidus Snake who understand what Washington was defending? How come our government is filled with so many cucks no one is stopping this statue bullshit?

That makes no sense, Washington didn't support slavery

Doesn't matter he was white and white people look up to him he's gotta go

but he owned slaves so he'll be taken down along all of them

exactly...

HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU OP
>normies worship washington
>we try to get this pushed to enrage normies

This. This is actually probably going to happen. :(

jews happened. 1812 happened

YOU gotta go nigger

I would personally march every non-white man, woman and child into the gas chambers at the point of a bayonet.

Why does Georgie-boy have a camel toe?

George Washington confirmed first m2f tranny.

Ten years ago I'd have called you a nutty faggot and then explained why your wrong, but now, I just don't fucking know anymore. Being a founding father, his statues and legacy are definitely more secure than the confederacy's, but with a rapidly declining white population, it's possible that the "new Americans" might decide they should come down.

This is not true. He was conflicted on the issue of slavery, but not bluepilled in the slightest. Like most of the founding fathers, George Washington had a deep belief in the superiority of whites, and saw himself as a biblical Shepard. Proof of this sentiment is when his cook Hercules ran away, and his wife wanted him back, so Washington arranged to have them kidnapped and returned.

What happened is he got softer on slavery. During the revolution he needed black soldiers because the British were doing the same, and unsurprisingly, people with nothing to loose fight well. Lafayette and the other French officers exposed Washington to cucked European perspectives on race. This eventually culminated with him releasing all his slaves on his deathbed. Liberals like to paint Washington as a closet abolitionist, but in reality, he was just acting out of a common sense of decency.

Who needs statues of traitors?

Hand over your testicles