>Sup Forums will defend this

Literally no one defends the Vikings

this

Yeah this

>comparing something that happened 1200 years ago with something that happens today

The vikings lost so hard to us we changed their religion.
Anglo all the way.

this, also nignogs are doing this in the present day

>m-muh aryan m-masterrace

Nordic "masterrace" didn't contribute shit to history, they just lived in shit huts and pillage civilised countries

>wow people in the 'DARK AGES' were dark and bad humans doing bad things
>people in the fucking height of civilization doing this

Well when the viking raped, they at least gave you 6'4 blond hair blue eyed children

Only dumb snowniggers worship vikings

Well, vikings weren't much of savages as people think, they are roughly depicted and normally with many myths around them.
For example the horn helmets which none of the used or the "We only live in cold places" stupid "fact."
They were like Mongols in some way, invaded places, let some stay in those places, assimilate culture, repeat.

bitch i'm a slav

The difference is time period.

>Didn't contributed anything to society.
>Only invaded civi-
They invided low-life villages normally also Aryan from other tribes. They literally discovered most of northern Europe and their mythology is one of the oldest and best conserved.

At least the vikings were wearing clothes.

I do, but the difference is that the vikings raided and raped in the 1000s while niggers do it today.

>vikings
>white

They were just a bunch of fucking niggers

This plus vikings had their own villages with agriculture and crafts. What do niggers have and do excluding crime stuff?

Can I say '2017' or is it only lefties?

The difference is that the vikings followed the eternal law of nature and took what they could with their own power.
Whereas nignogs are only able to run loose in the west because the jew uses them as a tool to destroy us.

everyone other than varg is ashamed of our viking ancestors, saint ansgar saved the our culture

You're an idiot who knows nothing and is completely ignorant of history which we have in the Sagas of Icelanders which is incredibly well documented.
The Norse people were not the same barbarians as you see in the show 'Vikings' which I like but It's nothing but fantasy with a few nudges towards true history.
The majority of Norse people were civilized farmers, they were homogeneous, clean, and had a strong relationship with nature, they were talented traders/businessmen and had good and fair laws building one of the first governing assembly's in the world.
They made incredible advances in shipbuilding and navigation making them arguably the best and most important explorers that the world has seen, some men did something called "Fara í Víking" which translates to going into Viking basically meaning becoming a Viking, these men where not the majority but because of their superior weapon craftsmanship and navigation they could go out to weaker civilizations and steal from them treasure, women and information, It's survival of the fittest.
I despise people like you who are still hurt because we killed a few of your men a long time ago so you spread misinformation about one of the greatest civilizations in the world.
I genuinely hate you.

niggers cant even agriculture today

pic. VERY related

this. They were the muslims of ancient times

You can't ignore they did savage many villages during their travels, but as I said, just like Mongols, assimilated culture instead of reclusing themselves like niggers.

Modern Whites are objectively pale niggers that killed the best of their own people

The vikings were literal cucks, why would Sup Forums defend them?

This,gold.

>These is absolutely no difference between the 21st and 8th century
>Vikings were a minority in a civilized society in which their way of life was criticized and punished
>There are people who think that what the Vikings did is normal by modern standards
Pull out that dildo a little, OP. It's so deep up your ass it's damaging your brain.

this, pic related

I'm not, like I said some became Vikings and destroyed other villages but what made me so angry about this is that the picture implies that the Norse people were uncivilized which they weren't. They weren't running around with clubs and hitting people, these raids were logically and carefully planned out to get gold, women and other resources for their culture and civilization to prosper. And the Norse people unlike Africans actually built something, they made incredibly strong weapons, good boats, advancements in navigation, literature, made good laws and were good traders and business men and explored the world expanding their civilization.

Vikings don't exist today.

Hell, at least half of what people like about vikings is total fiction anyways.

Assaults of Vikings matched their time and place. Assaults of niggers are not.

You're a fuckin faggot. At least the Vikings weren't so racially different. See

Because 700 AD vs 2017 AD

>its ok for blacks to be as savage as we were 1000 years ago

Well, they're blacks after all. We should not expect too much from them.

We will, because Vikings were cool.
They also weren't black.

The Vikings did not rely on the mercy of their hosts

No, I don't. Vikings are essentially niggers. Even my ancestors (the Zaporozhian Cossacks) had decency, and at least attempted to be civilized.