Be Sup Forums

>be Sup Forums
>be against tranny/fags since forever
>suddenly media attacks muslims for being against gays/trannies
>suddenly, Sup Forums starts defending gays/trannies.
so the jews even won over Sup Forums to get on the degenerate side? lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran
soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/gay-warriors.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums is one person

>what is majority represents a group
mongoloid

/thread

Hahaha no, I think it is hilarious that Muslims solve the gay problem, faggots digged their own grave. I cannot wait to see Muslims here throwing homos from buildings.

degenerate homo lifestyle is a choice. you can solve it by social pressure. just by stopping the promotion and acceptance of gayness. you don't even have to bloody your sidewalk for that

gays>Islam

No one here ever defended faggots (unless shills)
We just use them to prove to normies that shitskins are not compatible with western values

And this:

>>what is majority represents a group
Well majority came from reddit last year so I guess we represent reddit

Throwing people from buildings is literally form of social pressure. The rain will wash the blood away.

>We just use them to prove to normies that shitskins are not compatible with western values
this retarded ""logic"" implies that western values = degenerate homosexuality

fucking retard.

stop pretending to be edgy

yup

A significant portion of Sup Forums consists of libertarians who don't give a shit what you have in your pants and who you have consenting sexual relations with.

If someone at the Pulse Nightclub was a Pink Pistols member, whipped out a .380 and shot the shooter's dick off, you would have seen cheering.

libertarian =/= immoral atheist degenerate cuck

libertarianism and moral values are not mutually exclusive.

just because something is not illegal, doesn't make it okay. especially doesn't make it okay to be promoted to children.

>suddenly, Sup Forums starts defending gays/trannies.

>Making shit up

Hello Muhammad abu Ahmad al-Maghribi

>implying you wouldn't be jerking your tiny cock to it

Liberal shitpoters are a joke on the internet as much as a blight on the world.

you have to lurk moar.

try making a tranny thread and you'll get all these cucks who want to fuck trannies on Sup Forums or even defending the degenerate meme that fucking a boy is okay as long as he looks feminine

I'm a white christian, but you mongol atheists wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

>stop pretending to be edgy
It is not edgy, it is common in Islamic countries

>>suddenly, Sup Forums starts defending gays/trannies.
when did this happen?

HOHOHO
>Ebil nazi bastards!
>Goes on to describe all the tasty cocks he would suck

>is common in Islamic countries
it isn't. ISIS is not a country. however hard the US and israel and Saudis want to make that happen.

AND I KEEP GETTING 7'S

Chcked n rekt.

>I'm a white christian
Not the first time I hear a shitskin say that. You know, kitman and all

I've been lurking here all summer and i've never seen anyone unironically defending trannies fellow pede XD

Theism/Atheism has nothing to do with libertarianism beyond that libertarianism allows for communities of any sort to form.

You want to follow the bible to the letter and only wear clothes of one fiber? Go for it.
You want to join a commune of transexual sun worshiping hippies? Fine by me.

As long as it's voluntary, it's none of my business. Go trade blowjobs for some krokodil for all I care. Even if it's an objectively stupid thing to do, it's still your life.

They are our faggots and it's us who should bash them.

>be against tranny/fags since forever
not true. we fap to shemale prawns every night and most of the day.

please come to /lgbt and introduce yourself my dear dutch friend.

>immoral atheist
i agree, if they only followed the word of The Prophet then they would have been absolved

that's what I'm saying. moral values are separate from politics.

"""Western values""""
Common filth is always right.

>hating one group means you support their enemies

/thread

no you retard. you can hate fags and trannies AND hate muslims and jews.

but that's not what is happening. read this retard here: and see:

>they may be faggots, but they're our faggots

they're not ours, they're the pawns of jews, used to rip western civilization a new one

No one ever choose to be gay the same way no one choose to be straight OP

I dont like trannies or effeminate gays that make their sexuality totally obvious or cunty belligerent dykes but I dont really want to throw them off buildings or stone them or behead them, I just don't want to encourage their behaviour and acceptance.

I said stupid, not immoral.

Do I think it's smart to go through HRT? Not particularly. Is immoral? No.

Equating religious ideals to morality leads society down a dark road.

It is not ISIS but in Islamic countries homosexuality is punished with death, for exampled in Iran gays are hanged on cranes.

this is false. you are a retard for believing it.

>Sup Forums
>defending trannies/gays
What universe do you live in faggot?

Who is defending faggotry?

There are a huge proportion of gays who hate Muslims too, OP

Ignore the blue-haired idiots who linger on Twitter

The closest thing to "choosing" your sexuality is being bisexual and choosing which gender(s) to pursue.

Can you even read yourself, "the retard" said clearly: 'We just use them to prove to normies that shitskins are not compatible with western values' and by getting all asshurt over that you yourself prove you're a shitskin

>for exampled in Iran gays are hanged on cranes.
they aren't. every time I look into those stories, the guys being hanged are charged with raping people. they're rapists.
but western ((((media)))) wants to ignore that fact.

Its probably a switch of priorties, right now muslims need to go, after that we can focus on gays/trannies.

Have they defined homosex as rape though?

nah, spartans were brought up to be gays as part of their training. gayness is a choice and a result of the environment.

> tranny/fags
fuck off with your limp dick implication, windmill fag

>a choice and a result
Pick one. You're really hung up on this.

First, I'm going to need sauce.
Second, performing sexual acts is not the same as having a sexuality.

If I fucked you in the ass, even if you don't consent and don't enjoy it, would that make you gay?

If I held a gun to your head and made you suck my dick, would that make you gay?

no you fucking retard. they were literally caught raping someone

Iran actually has the highest legal gender swap opperations of all of middle east.

they only hang rapists. but the media in the west wants to distort the facts like they always do. rememeber the US and israel want to go to war with Iran since forever.

I pick both. people aren't born gays, they are molded into being gays.

Manly Greek frontal thigh is fine

you need to read the reason why they became gays. also the fact that they had to have women dress up as men with beards and shit to have spartans breed with women when they came back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran
Being molded doesn't sound like much of a choice. What about countries in the middle east or Africa where it's illegal and violently prosecuted? Who's coaxing them into it?

I mean, you haven't established a strong enough argument to take it into the real world. Keep at it though.

thigh fucking*

>making it your business on where someone else puts their dick

Literally gay

>No sauce on claim
>More claims made without sauce
>Still didn't answer either hypothetical question

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran
majority of hardliner "laws" aren't enforced.
also
>wikipedia as source

You're free to dig into it more. I assume you're saying being openly LGBT in Iran is fine, which I'm happy for you to back up.

if I can find it, so can you. I'm not gonna spoon feed you any further. you didn't give any sources either btw (not that they would be legit)

You sound like a fucking liberal
"If it doesn't affect me I don't care!"

if it wasn't, they wouldn't have such a high rate of tranny operations going on you idiot.

Are we talking homosexuality or gender reassignment? Because yeah, there's a different attitude towards transgenderism than people expect. I'm not sure what you're meandering towards here.

Burden of proof belongs to the one making the claim. Backing up your argument isn't spoon-feeding.

I don't believe I've made any claims that would require sources, either.

retard, we are taking advantage of faggots, becuase at least then they will be hating shitskins. Better that than not being against any

>backpeddaling
you're claiming that they kill people in Iran for being fags and trannies, but then backpeddal when the stats are contrary to your claim.

>we are taking advantage of faggots
the jews are, in their war against western civilization and christian values (which is what the west is built upon)

you made a claim first. I'm wainting.

I generally don't. It's called freedom and liberty breh. Going to class today or will you be skipping again???

Link to the claim I made that you need source on.

>you're claiming that they kill people in Iran for being fags and trannies, but then backpeddal when the stats are contrary to your claim.
You're the one who keeps ignoring the homosexuality situation and falling back on transgender stuff. If you believe being openly gay in Iran is fine, just say that, because you're being really autistic and embarrassing yourself at the moment.

>the homosexuality situation
it's the same thing. do you know what the G in LGBT stands for you fucking retard?

I bet you support legalizing weed too, so you are the one that will be skipping classes

>links to shitty wikipedia article saying LGBT (T is for tranny) is illegal and punishable
>tell him they have the highest legit gender swap operations, which is contrary to the wiki claim
>asks how this is relevant
are you daft?

Still waiting for you to link to the claim you said you needed source on.

>Sup Forums still refuses to take the Islam pill

It's the hardest pill to swallow, I know.

Already finished and I'm literally working as I post. Hopefully you'll stop being obsessed with who your boyfriend is fucking when you have real world problems. :/

>again the same meme
>you have to be with fags or with muslims, not against both
fuck off.

>spartans were brought up to be gays
that is bullshit. i read they were murdering machines who never gave up, who in peacetime shared their women as brothers so to produce even more warriors.

other greek states were into getting buttfucked, but laconia area was not the one.

When your sole defense against needing to give sources to claims you've made about historical people is to claim that you first need source on a claim you say I need to give sources for despite never saying what the claim I made actually is... You've lost the argument.

Hating fags for what they are is not incompatible with hating muslims for killing fags. It's the killing we don't condone, not the hating.

you read wrong

soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/gay-warriors.htm

also, read: (Hanson, The Western Way of War)

I think what that other user may be referring to is the spartan women that were preferred would be the ones with the most masculine features, so that the new warriors are even stronger. I literally have no background in this other than a ted talk video about female spartans but it makes sense if you think about it.

>Ted

Daw, you're new here.

Listen and believe shitlord.

also we dont condone the brownness

The video I watched had nothing to do with what I said, I was just pointing out the same thing you are, that my background in the subject is shit. My argument is based solely on logic. Take it how you will

The whole Tranny thing will eventually pass. Some other big issue will come up, and everyone will stop giving a fuck about them. Gays have already undergone this process.

Islam on the other hand will become stronger and stronger, and we all know what happens next.

Prioritization user.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE SHITLORD

>never had problem with gays
>stop tranny's from becoming tranny's

>Implying Sup Forums has an opinion
>Not realising pol isn't a single person
Kys

Reading this. It mentions the "beardless" ones in specific "warrior societies" defaulting to a passive homosexual role, but that entire passage has to do with Germanic tribes (Not Spartans) who would wear animal furs and become, with the help of "shamanic rites" into "raging beasts".

Getting rid of shitskins is first priority. Anything that can be used against them should be used against them, even if you don't believe in it

>digged

No Mudslime, goatfucking, pedophile gonna tell us that fags and transformers are bad. Fuck them. Those transmissioms and homos are American goddammit! USA!USA!USA!

Salinsky's rules, look em up fag

I don't like them but its barbaric to want them to die.

This.

One step at a time

It's called rhetoric.
>someone is in favor of feminism, fags and traps, so you point out how Islam treats them.
The argument is very useful when specifically arguing against rapefugees and Islam. It's also useful in showing the logical disconnect that liberals have over these disparate issues to a third party. Lastly the argument may break the cognitive dissonance these idiots have.

So I use that argument all the time but I still think feminists should stfu, fags should keep it in the bedroom and traps need therapy/medication.