I think Jordan Peterson might be an idiot

So I asked my uncle who is a lawyer about bill C16. He examined the bill and told me that it's completely benign and effectively changes nothing as it's not an amendment to the Human Rights Code, and it's just federally reinforcing anti-discrimination bills that were implemented at provincial levels many years ago.

This prompted me to read the bill myself, and I discovered nothing alarming. In fact the "you'll get charged for using the wrong pronouns or being straight in public" parts I saw Sup Forums freaking out about earlier don't even appear to be in it at all. You can read it for yourself here: ourcommons.ca/Content/Bills/421/Government/C-16/C-16_1/C-16_1.PDF

If this bill were actually changing anything, there would be news about it. But Peterson is the only person talking about the bill outside of a few fringe trans activists. There are no articles about it in the news even though it was just passed yesterday, and there were only about 100 activists outside the House of Commons to show support for the bill, which is nothing.

Now I'm reading through Peterson's Twitter and almost every post is just him getting triggered at dumb SJW stuff. I think he might either be a paranoid alarmist or he's just capitalizing on the Sup Forums audience for shekels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
youtu.be/TjJa2D-IW_c
ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression
youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo
ohrc.on.ca/sites/default/files/Policy on preventing discrimination because of gender identity and gender expression.pdf
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/rights-tribunal-orders-quebec-comedian-to-pay-35000-to-young-singer-he-ridiculed
justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/pl/identity-identite/faq.html
litigationguy.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/bill-c-16-whats-the-big-deal/
ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression/7-forms-discrimination
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
chp.ca/commentary/whats-wrong-with-bill-c-16
sjto.gov.on.ca/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's just federally reinforcing anti-discrimination bills
>it's completely benign

>After University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan Peterson complained about what he called, "political correctness," having to use gender-neutral pronouns in class, and Bill C-16, students and professors alike spoke out. U of T students staged a "teach-in and rally" in order to "fight transphobia, intersexism, and nonbinary erasure in post-secondary education" and over 250 faculty members signed a letter associating Peterson's comments with "hate speech." Just last week administrators ordered Peterson to "stop making statements that could be considered discriminatory under provincial human rights legislation."

This country is really cucked isn't it

He seems like a bit of a drama queen but may be somebody like him is needed to stand up to crazy trannies bullying their way through academia. Blame the administrative staff of UoT for making a fuss about his stance on preferred pronouns.

And if you think this isn't a slippery slope, just look at what's going on in Burgerland.

> The Gresham-Barlow School District has agreed to pay $60,000 and make sweeping changes across its nearly two dozen campuses after a transgender elementary school teacher complained of more than a year of harassment from coworkers.

> Leo Soell, a fifth-grade teacher at Hall Elementary School, came out as transgender last spring after surviving breast cancer.

> Soell identifies as neither male nor female and uses the pronoun they instead of he or she. But, Soell wrote, coworkers continuously called Soell "she," "lady" or "Miss Soell." Someone smeared Vaseline on Soell's cabinets, the complaint said, and another yelled insults in the school hallway. Others conspired to prevent Soell from using the school's lone gender-neutral bathroom, the complaint said.

> A district investigation, which officials have declined to release, found no proof of harassment.

> But Gresham-Barlow officials agreed to a settlement this month that compensates Soell for emotional damages. District leaders also agreed to add gender-neutral bathrooms to all schools, create clear policies about transgender teachers and host mandatory trainings for all Gresham principals, as well as Hall staff.

>I discovered nothing alarming.
>it's completely benign
>If this bill were actually changing anything, there would be news about it.

It's amazing how leafs can be abjectly delusional and still able to type in paragraphs.

Found a pic of OP's uncle.

The policies are already in place in most parts of the country, it's just to prevent trans people from being discriminated against on the grounds of their gender or denied services/housing/employment. It's benign cause we have the same protections for every other group including religious.

The fact that he wasn't charged with hate speech despite all of this should be proof that the fears are totally unfounded. If Peterson hasn't been charged or fired despite hundreds of SJWs and professors coming after him, why would you have anything to fear?

is anyone gettng sleepy.

Your uncle is a cock sucker.

>The fact that he wasn't charged with hate speech despite all of this should be proof that the fears are totally unfounded. If Peterson hasn't been charged or fired despite hundreds of SJWs and professors coming after him, why would you have anything to fear?

Is this really the level of logos you employ? because that's a fallacy my nigga and those are discouraged here for being inherently dishonest.

This question is answered really well in Peterson's arguments before the senate.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo

The TLDR is - the act is meant to be interpreted according to the ontario precedents, and the ontario precedents contain all the speech-infringing policies that Peterson warned of.

At the very least, this will make trans people into unemployable walking human rights cases. It's bad law.

It's building up the foundation and precedent for more of this shit to happen. It's never going to stop.

This is just some woman getting damages for being harassed. Stuff like this happens all the time on the grounds of racism/sexism/religious discrimination etc. Again there's nothing here about people being forced to use pronouns or else they get charged. The bathroom thing is silly though and a waste of money.

Fuck this noise. Motherfuckers don't even address me at work, where's my fucking gibs!!

Yes. I'm going to bed now. I'm so tired. Lets all go to sleep now. Goodnight.

If you were a prof and your administration told you to stop expressing your own academic opinion because a bill says it "discriminates against" and "offends" 0.1% of the population, I'd be pissed too. And I'd oppose the bill.

"Civil rights" are enforced by the edge of the sword.

It massively changed the United States in 20 years. And most of the change and "craziness" today is a direct result.

The federal funding of "winning civil rights" lawsuits has innestimably harmed this country.

>do nothing

Your uncle is and idiot

He did get his grant denied though and various speeches he has tried to make have been drowned out by activists.
It isn't like he is completely paranoid.

>it's just to prevent trans people from being discriminated against on the grounds of their gender

"transpeople" is not a gender. They are not a gender, they are transitioning either from male to female or female to male. During the transitioning some people might mistake people for another gender and that is due to biology and that being transgender is a mental condition.

There are no trans people, so they cannot be discriminated against, because they don't exist.

This is something that Peterson has addressed over and over.

The bill used to say (and this can be dug up in Web archives) that it will defer to the Ontario human rights commission for all policy. The Ontario human rights commission are the ones who openly state that refusal to use pronouns will carry a legal penalty. As soon as people started calling this out they (((conveniently))) took out the part where they stated the Ontario human rights committed will be their main source for policy, but it can still be found in archives.

The Ontario human rights commission are the ones openly proclaiming you'll be compelled to speak or face charges, and bill C-16 has openly cited them as their main source. Now they're vague and illusive enough to not get called on this anymore, but that's part of the problem with the bill. It's incredibly ill defined and vague and is going to be a legal nightmare.

Clearly your uncle is a fucking retard. You know what to do.

>the act is meant to be interpreted according to the ontario precedents, and the ontario precedents contain all the speech-infringing policies that Peterson warned of.
Could you elaborate on this? Is that separate from the Human Rights Code, and does it pertain to already existing legislation?

> benign
Then why is it needed?

There is a culture of victimization that will lead quickly to this new bill being utilized to the full force of the law. Just look at the people who want to see this put fourth

youtu.be/TjJa2D-IW_c

Do you think they will hold back in going to court? They live for this, it's the only part of their life with meaning

>gender identity or expression
That's being added. Where's the part where it explains what that means, and what constitutes as harassment?
If you can't answer that then we're missing half the bill.

>woman
Off to the pokey with you lad.

Why are you asking /pol to do your thinking for you?

>some canadian globalist actually funded a shill campaign for C-16 on Sup Forums rather than somewhere directly connected to JBP
These fuckers have too much money, it's ridiculous.

>The fact that he wasn't charged with hate speech despite all of this should be proof that the fears are totally unfounded

>a public figure does not get charges
>normal people don't have to fear the law being abused against them

go an hero

bingo we have a winner, most uncucked swede out there too

this is how SJWism works
it worms its way into the law over time
it doesn't do it all at once, but slowly, step by step

(((Jordan Peckerson)))
He's too much of a suck up to all these dumb fat cunts out there. He's not really saying anything people don't already know anyway about those scummy SJWs so I ignore him. I'm sure he's making $ no matter what he says someone would pay to hear it. There's a sucker born every minute

Canada.jpg

harassment like calling a female "she, miss, and lady." ????

that is not harassment..............?

>this entire post

>youtu.be/TjJa2D-IW_c
what in the absolute fuck? why is that faggot wearing a cape? Can we just agree to crash this country with no survivors

I agree with Peterson's general stance against political correctness and his right to free speech, but this bill doesn't change any of that. Nothing he's said in the past is going to be illegal due to bill C16. The administration asking him to stop has nothing to do with trannies in particular and it's not enforced by any actual law, they'd react the same way to a professor saying anything remotely controversial because that's how bureaucrats react under the pressure of vocal minority groups.

I find your failure to understand the ramifications of signing bills like these quite disgusting, leaf.

SJWs are like dumb animals that need to be trained. They function on emotion and to some loose degree, an appeal to authority through the educational and legal institutions which "validate" their pissing and moaning.

What bills like this set a precedent for, no matter how minor they are, is a reward system for the behavior of these attention seeking pieces of shit. Imagine if you were to give your dog a treat every time it took a shit on the carpet or barked for hours on end? This tells the animal "yes, it is fine that you do this, this is acceptable behavior." So they repeat it, perhaps even take it a set further, and you end up with a big mess that you have to clean up. Or maybe the dog ends up biting your child etc.

These people are not acceptable. They deserve to be ignored, because they are stupid cunts who need to grow up and understand that they are not special, and that no one of worth or properly functioning faculties should ever give a shit about their pathetic plight.

The only difference is that I would have a hard time shooting an out of control dog.

>or he's just capitalising on the Sup Forums audience

This and you have to be autistic not to see

>Ontario human rights commission
this
ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression
it gets juicy in the middle. You can go to jail for bullying someone. And:
>Everyone has the right to define their own gender identity. Trans people should be recognized and treated as the gender they live in, whether or not they have undergone surgery, or their identity documents are up to date.

>transwoman
>is obviously a WHITE MALE

these people are mentally deranged and they are being cheered on by the media as some sort of healthy lifestyle when all it does is promote even lower and lower procreation rates among whites.

his argument was that the rules are internally inconsistent; on the one hand sexual identity is by biology on the other hand one can change it according to context when sexual identity is a social construct
>gay conversion centers when?

people always forget how quickly normal societies go completely sideways into hellish commie deathcamps

guy just read for 20 years about how this happens and then looks at the state of things today and is spooked

not dramatic at all

everyone who should care is just overly apathetic

so then why do we need more restrictions to speech like you are arguing for? do you really want us steps closer to a totalitarian leftist regime in the already cucked leafistan?

OP has an agenda, you have obviously not watched any of his videos with any semblance of an open mind and are now on here trying to get support for the bill using no fucking logic or counter argument.

"My Uncle" is not a credible source as there is no proof he exists. If he does, lawyers can work in very specific fields and not understand the consequences of certain bills. IE My wife is a lawyer but does insurance law, I would not expect her to give good constitutional law advice.

As a Canadian myself, this bill is very concerning and I hope it does not pass. Stop pushing your SJW agenda on Sup Forums we are not buying it.

She's a biological woman

It clearly says they were smearing vaseline on her locker and yelling insults and conspiring to prevent her from using the bathroom. This is just classic workplace harassment.

Pew, I'm sleepy. Maybe it's time to relax, take a nap and rest a bit. You know, step away from all of this for a bit.
Ignore the shill and take a look at this video of the hearings that Jordan uploaded.

youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo

Watch the video dummy. Peterson and a lawyer spell it out exactly. It's not even boring.

Let me guess, your uncle is a baby boomer?

ok where is the proof of that?

>666
>shilling against one of the greatest living speakers fighting for western civilization and christian thought

Hmmmmmm

But there doesn't appear to be any restriction on speech in the bill, that's my whole point.

I'm not an SJW, I was firmly on Peterson's side up until the last 24 hours when I saw that no one was outraged or even interested in the bill passing except him and his Twitter followers, and then I read it and didn't see anything concerning in it.

I don't know that would be up to whoever was investigating the incident. Workplace harassment charges are brought up all the time, yeah a lot of them are probably bullshit and just people looking to exploit bureaucrats, but this isn't unique to trans people.

>restriction on speech in the bill
It's not even just restriction of speech, it's ENFORCEMENT of speech.
If you don't use the words a tranny wants to refer to them, it's off to the slammer for you.

> Soell identifies as neither male nor female and uses the pronoun they instead of he or she.

You clearly don't understand that there is no such thing as biological sex.

You're an idiot, and you didn't even read the bill. It amends both the Criminal Dode AND Canadian Human Rights Act. I've already written a summary:

Simply put, it allows "gender identity or expression" to be actionable under our hate speech and discrimination law.

I believe the question of if refusing to use someone's pronouns is actionable under criminal discrimination is up to the Department of Justice, and in a page now taken down, they said they would interpret the law based on the policy of the Ontario Human Rights Code which states misgendering someone is discrimination and runs foul of the Ontario Human Rights Code and thusly the criminal code if the Justice Department accepts it.This is the policy here:
ohrc.on.ca/sites/default/files/Policy on preventing discrimination because of gender identity and gender expression.pdf

Even if the Department of Justice doesn't accept the policy, than misgendering someone or refusing to use their name is still against the new Canadian Human Rights code and you could still be brought in front of a tribunal, fined, and held in contempt of court if you ignore it, which may include prison time. Bill C-16 would only give them more justification do this. Mostly the tribunals deal with employment matters, but not always, such in this case:
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/rights-tribunal-orders-quebec-comedian-to-pay-35000-to-young-singer-he-ridiculed

Here's the Justice Department talking about their intentions to accept the Ontario code:
justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/pl/identity-identite/faq.html

Also, here's an actual lawyer's opinion, one that works with dealing with the tribunal:
litigationguy.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/bill-c-16-whats-the-big-deal/

>OP uncle

Forgot my image.

i just want to point out that i watched the senate and the lawyers trying to argue for this legislation acted like retarded people. i knew lawyers were dumb. but this is just insane that they have any power whatsoever. they dont analyse the stuff they just use all the laws and precedence like an algorithm and search for a hole. your uncle will be a computer program in the future. We need more people like Peterson than can actually analyze the law and see it in a bigger cultural context which he dose.

if the law does nothing new? then why even have it. i also think your uncle and lawyers likes more laws especially complicated and ill defined one, since then they can use it as a tool for their job

lawyers are not smart people, and they are extremely bad at analyzing things. other than (searching through prev legal cases, like a computer) playing on feelings , intimidation ( you are doing genocide if this law does not pass (almost quote from your senate). and downplaying the laws effects, (this law does nothing)

If true this is a pretty bad lawyer. The title already declares the goal, back to law school for those, who think that a law would be passed, if it's already there. In short don't take legal advise from your uncle.

Alright so my understanding is that this is a situational concern and that it would be up to the courts to interpret whether discrimination occurred based on prior cases and their interpretations of the Human Rights Code. I'm not seeing how this is anything new. Frivolous court cases have been and will continue to be thrown out and the complainant can be found to be in contempt of court for wasting people's time and money.

JP is a heroic man who is standing up against the idiocy of the liberal lefties.
He deserves our respect and support

Oh Peterson hater again?
I've kinda missed you mate.

I prefer your autistic mode tho

just watch the legal expert part it's already enough, this is government-mandated speech, its totalitarian
the bill is inconsistent and open for abuse and selective punishment
youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo

Here's the deal, bucko.

First, this law is going to create a chilling effect throughout society. Because this bill has vicarious liability (i.e. employers are liable for the discrimination of their employees), then what's going to happen is EVERY workplace is going to start shoving transgender garbage down your throat.

Then, one day, some blue-haired "genderqueer" dipshit with a women's studies degree is going to enter your workplace. Perhaps you already go to school with one.

He or she is going to be a narcissistic sanctimonious little pest who does bad work and is hypersensitive and poisons your workplace with left wing garbage. That person is going to harrass you and there will be NOTHING you can do to chalenge them. If you EVER tell them that they look stupid, or that they are annoying, or call them by the wrong pronoun or mess up their name, YOU will be canned.

In fact, they will fire you before you even THINK of calling that person out for being a little fucker, because ONE WRONG WORD from you will cost your employer $10,000 or more.

And one of these little fuckers will wind up in EVERY workplace in Canada. And there will be nothing you can do about it.
[Post a Reply][

Gas the OP, day of the rake when?

>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign

It depends, for case law this is mostly true. However in most European contries case law isn't a thing.

Do you not think Peterson has spent countless hours researching the bill? He's a top 1% academic with insane work ethic. But yeah, some Sup Forums shitposter and his uncle dismiss him as a dunce.

Bill C-16 is just the beginning. Peterson has spent a lifetime studying the social sciences and what happens when governments start interfering in the lives of its people to an unacceptable extent

so more work for your uncle. dont you see he is biased as fuck.

Read this:
>ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression/7-forms-discrimination
Pick this:
>Gender-based harassment can involve:
>Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun

together with this:
>ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression
>Everyone has the right to define their own gender identity. Trans people should be recognized and treated as the gender they live in, whether or not they have undergone surgery, or their identity documents are up to date.

Refusing to use someone own defined pronouns is a criminal offense. Not using a specific world like nigger, but refusing to say something. Compelled Speech.

abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918

Benign my ass.

tell your aunt that your uncle is a cuck

It's new because it allows the human rights code to be enforceable based on gender expression, whereas before it was just limited to things like race. This opens it up to be actionable under the human right commissions and tribunals.

>Frivolous court cases have been and will continue to be thrown out and the complainant can be found to be in contempt of court for wasting people's time and money.

Only it isn't a court system and no standard justice system rights apply. If you think they haven't been frivolously trying people, it's just sheer ignorance on your part. Most of the rulings can not be found on line and most people accept mediation long before that point.

chp.ca/commentary/whats-wrong-with-bill-c-16

The problem with it is that it`s so ambiguous and open to interpretation that a liberal judge could interpret it in five different ways to Sunday. Subjective moralist tripe.

This,
Also it's internally inconsistent so needs to be re written even if you were in favour of legislating complelled speech

Just because someone says they're identifying themselves as X doesn't mean they're right.

That's a girl transitioning into a boy. She is a she until she fills in the appropriate paperwork so she can be classified as a he.

There is no middleground.

What you described is an environment conducive to islamic expansion.

People will convert to islam so they can live what amounts to a 'christian life' undisturbed.

Everyone will understand the refuge that islam provides and canada will say Takbir by 2049.

if it changes nothing then why is it so necessary?

OBAMALEAF
>OBAMALEAF

can we discuss the video of the senators in Canada that had arguments like

"this law is to prevent genocide , do you want genocide"

"if i want you to call me they and you don't, my feelings will be hurt, and we needs laws for that"

"you are a professor and have authority and this is why you are wrong"

then you have that minority woman that didn't even understand simple statistics and sampling, placed there because of quotas i bet.

are these the people that control canada? how does your country even work

>"this law is to prevent genocide , do you want genocide"
A classic reductio ad absurdum.

If you can convince a society to say 'her dick' you can make them say Takbir.

The bill by itself is not the problem. Watch the senate hearing
youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo

>there would be news about it
Of course your cucked media would talk about how you may get in jail for "misgendering" someone and refusing to pay for it.

Seriously, leaf. Peterson said from the very beginning that the bill by itself is not the issue.

>"if i want you to call me they and you don't, my feelings will be hurt, and we needs laws for that"
I always want to respond to that with
"and my feelings get hurt when I use They instead of he."

But I don't want to play the victim game so I'd rather not.

Yeah, and it's not judges who decide these cases. It's the "Human Rights Tribunals" which are staffed with run of the mill lawyers, university social science professors and other completely unqualified people.

goddamn it people, shill thread. we all know this guy is full of bullshit, so just sage his ass and move on.

literal social justice tribunals....

Social Justice Tribunals Ontario

sjto.gov.on.ca/en/

> I think he might either be a paranoid alarmist or he's just capitalizing on the Sup Forums audience for shekels.
Then you haven't watched his lectures and you don't understand what he is talking about. I am not saying that just because i like him etc. But you missed his main point. What he has been talking about in his lectures since the 90's about the corruption of individuals and the corruption of the sate is taking place right now in Canada under your noses.

Basically this new legislation is made by a bunch of resentful individuals that is using this as a means to gain political power and to further their own interests which are largely driven by resentment and bitterness. This is one of the many small steps in creating a totalitarian shit hole of a state. Like communist russia and china.

And if you want to know how this law will be used then look at his debate on the agenda where one of those nutcases think that Peterson has already broken the law and should be punished for it.

You're right, they are senators, not lawyers, but still crooks. Basically, they are appointed into office, not elected. The appointments are "only on the advice of the prime minister", so they are practically shills involved with the political parties.

They are one half of our Parliament, the other half being something similar but elected when we vote for whatever party we want federally and the person we want to represent us locally.

As far as if they control Canada, they have a fair amount of power. I don't know if there's any real malicious plans, but as you can see they all are sharks in the water and they have a very liberal mindset. There's a lot of virtue signaling going on, even among our "right wing" party, which is more center than what you would see in most nations. They don't have to analyze anything, and usually just vote the way that their party wants them to vote.

That isn't even the whole problem. Under them, the people that design policy are equally liberal and enforce their social justice agenda. The whole government is filled with them, and often times they were hired solely out of affirmative action.

>be canadian
>wake up
>watch the CBC talk about how Trump is hitler and Bernier is a secret nazi because he mentioned the matrix
>hit the bus to go to work
>bump into an androgynous looking man on the bus
>"sorry, sir"
>"EXCUSE ME?! DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? THIS IS DISCRIMINATION. WE'LL SEE WHAT THE RCMP THINKS ABOUT THAT!"
>get hassled by sjws on the bus, a black woman is pulling at my jacket now
>get off the bus at the next stop, entire bus cheers as I step off the bus, nu male tries to trip me as I walk down the aisle
>go to work
>RCMP shows up saying I'm under arrest
>get sent to court
>liberal judge sends me to prison for hatespeech, specifically transphobic hatespeech as done by a cis white male
>get sent to prison
>get ass raped by ahmed and tyrone

>calling someone the wrong name
>use the wrong pronoun, which they have given to themselves
>harassment
Pussified fucks. They will drag us all down. The end goal of all this makes no sense, it's like they want to destroy the West.

the funny part is that these people are really believing in this argument and they are not some sjw , they are senators!, isn't that supposed to be a good job, and its filled with morons? Makes me want to apply for these jobs, like even if you are for this law, why cant they at least make better arguments for it. i could by playing devils advocate

so they do nothing? what are their jobs, how do i become one

>It's new because it allows the human rights code to be enforceable based on gender expression, whereas before it was just limited to things like race.
But like I said this was already enacted at a provincial level years ago.

The Tribunal part is where I'm getting tripped up though. I admit I don't know how that system works. What is the context of your photo?

>Basically this new legislation is made by a bunch of resentful individuals that is using this as a means to gain political power and to further their own interests which are largely driven by resentment and bitterness.
This I agree with 100%, I'm quite familiar with these types of people and I know how pathetic they are and how they exploit bureaucratic institutions and safe spaces. I'm just not convinced of their ability to fundamentally damage the rights of normal people.

>And if you want to know how this law will be used then look at his debate on the agenda where one of those nutcases think that Peterson has already broken the law and should be punished for it.
But as I brought up earlier, Peterson wasn't charged despite all this. He hasn't been brought before a court of tribunal. If these people actually had the ability to do this, why haven't they been able to properly punish their #1 enemy?

My best part is the senator who claims to be for free speech the immediately argues against free speech is on the gounds of fee fees.

it honestly looks more attractive by the day

You know what anons say about OP here?