Tfw white males will become extinct within your lifetime

>tfw white males will become extinct within your lifetime

ITS TOO LATE GOYIM!
WE HAVE ALREADY WON

mobile.nytimes.com/2003/07/09/opinion/incredible-shrinking-y.html
endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494865/One-SIX-new-European-babies-born-UK.html
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not if we kill the minorities

You're going to be the minority

I can't wait for Europe to be plunged into war again. Crack a few beers, watch some streams. No matter who wins shit will be pure kino.

only after my lifetime

This is what happens when feminists think adding the word "science" to their ranting makes them sound more convincing.

Don't masturbate over it yet. Things are changing I can feel it in the air, see it in people's eyes, read in in their faces and sense it on their body language. If the did happen then how would you all get your welfare $$$$? Pick it from a money tree? Fact is you got duped like they want.

>Pick it from a money tree?
That's pretty much what debt is and no ones calling it because the only people who can, profit from it.

>your welfare
Lol what the fuck are you on about stupid goy?

What many on here don't seem to realize is that Jews in the west have fertility problems too. They also have a colosall problem with miscegination and apostasy. The only Jews who have a high birth rate are those wacky ultra-religious ones in Israel who refuse to join the military and cause many other conflicts/divisions over there. They also have a growing problem with liberalism.

The Jews are not all powerful like many on here claim.

We have always been the minority
Didnt stop us from ruling the world
There were more natives then settlers in the early stages of every colonization effort and most colonies gained independence because we gave it to them

Superiority in numbers only counts for technologically equal cultures

>We have always been the minority
No you havent imbecile. Not in your countries.
Your time is up. The Jews rule you.

It's true minorities can organize far better than bland undifferentiated groups.
Whatever group is on top is always minority.

>us whites will be free from the shackles of having to hold the world up on our shoulders and the non-white hordes will tear each other limb from limb whilst we sleep peacefully forever
>this is somehow bad

>white males will be extinct in my lifetime
>I am a white male

your logic is fucked user

>country of bankers
>jew's rule you but not us I swear
Your blacked just like the rest of them. At least the Italian part. Lugano is fucking swarming with immigrants.

>testosterone levels are low in men

Yeah.. I'm pretty sure degenerate places like this one had nothing to do with it

You're* but fuck it.

Well said. Demographic change is not an irresistible force, it is a choice.

War is coming, and all of this is about to change.

But who will do all the work

Who will provide the gibs

>a mountain kike
Colour me surprised

>pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
SPIC'D

Theres a gay joke somewhere Here