What exactly caused the downfall of Europe? Was it really Germany and its many tricks? Or the Jew friendly Anglos?

What exactly caused the downfall of Europe? Was it really Germany and its many tricks? Or the Jew friendly Anglos?

jew friendly anglos back then, jew friendly germans now

>the downfall of Europe?

it's still the best continent to live on, with north america slightly behind and huge advantage over the rest of the world

well, we can say that's comfy and all here but the rest of yurop looks pretty fucked m8

Germany. It's always Germany.
>ruin Europe with WW1
>further ruin Europe and give jews and the left an eternal moral highround with WW2
>go MUH HUMAN RIGHTS when we kept EU's borders closed and force us to open up

jews and goys, both r at fault, hatred from jews and greed from goys

save us poland

KAREN WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING

Liberalism. Atheism is one of the biggest symptoms.

No

Liberalism started a degenerative ratchet where only the ideological and fantasy realm matters which decoupled the ruling power from many of the social and biological layers below it and converted all available expendable energy into propagating the ideology virus, citizens reproductive capacity was transferred over to making the virus spread and prosper.

neck yourself

i like you Finnbro :-DD
wish I could help you

y-you to

Just kiddin, suomi, i can't wait for Reclamation Crusade

Jewish France. This faggots starts muh humanism shit and France is responsable for niggers in the heart of europe. France is first to fall for islam , just w8 and check it. I hate France with whole my heart.

western euros, if you ever feel like everything's cucked beyond repair, you can always come to poland and help us make it great again; and then we'll save europe together~ :3

just remember not to be non-white or cucked!

>Was it really Germany

Actually it was and always will be France. They destroyed the Templars and then killed their monarchy.

I genuinely would. Where should I look at doing this? I've had a DNA test and everything.

FUCK you crypto-lefty!

We are full! We are not white! Also all you foreigners wouldnt like it here anyway

Thinking of moving to Poland when I finish university in a couple months, as the UK becomes steadily more cucked. What cities should I be considering?

Went to Krakow once and it was pretty great... probably want to get a job in (((finance))) though so maybe Warsaw?

yeah, warsaw would most likely be the best choice for you, all the biggest companies have their headquarters there

The manipulating Media, think-tanks, non profit agencies.. All run by: you would call them jews, i call them Illuminati....

Hello. I can tell you directly the downfall of Europe. However, nobody will respond or see this message because this board is 75% alphabet agency shills who are good order following goyim.

A clandestine guild of dark occult, elite, murderous, blood drinking, child raping, torturing, and psychopathic currently controls the world. We live in the new world order. The truth is darker and more gruesome than you can imagine. Most events in the next twenty to thirty years can be foretold with knowledge of Gematria and basic Astrotheology. The Roman empire is still alive, the Nazis are still alive, the Communists are still alive, and they are under your feet and in your head. They make your news and movies. Good luck.

i like women with strong chins 2bh, that's why i can't stand anime

wrong thread, oops

Atheists

Fucking retard

>Most of this world is poor as shit compared to northern europe
>still the highest living standards / quality of life
>economy is great

Dog bless the united states of europa

the downfall of every country or nation starts when they refuse to be catholics. just look at western europe - first protestants, then revolution, secularism, lgbt rights, atheism IT ALL CAUSES KEKNESS.

It was industrial warfare.
War in Europe used to be bloody and materially destructive (that's why it was so often considered as a reasonable way to solve issues) but nowhere near close of the toll taken by the two last conflict which culminates at 65 millions dead europeans.

It left a huge print on the collective psyche, that's why everyone who visited North America and Europe will tell you that the first tend to be much more optimistic than europeans, if you read a bit about La Belle Époque you will understand that it was not always like that, progress was seen as a force of good and so the future could only get better.
The actual apathy and nihilism of the populations is a direct translation of the post WW1 mindset and WW2 just nailed it.

"The dead govern the living" Auguste Comte said, that's pretty much it.

I'm extremely pessimistic about the future of the "old nations".

The jews installing themselves in Netherlands, UK and Russia.

Germany too, but they had Hitler, at least.