Stop worshipping YWHW

Stop worshipping YWHW.
He is a false god, demon who created different religions based on his bloodthirsty persona, so people will worhship him and fighting between each other.

Just read Old Testament. You must be nuts to worship a fucker like this. He is worse than Greek gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XF6Swy-C8o
youtu.be/LigYkDgyY90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is a grace filled god of mercy!! His love knows no
Bounds . He is superior to all existence

It's YHWH you fucking idiot and he is the one and only God.

BlessYahowah.com

No, he is the demiurge.

The mortal world is imperfect and full of suffering because it wasn't made by the true God, but by his retarded little brother who's exceedingly jealous.

It's like you haven't even tasted the gnosis pill

Sorry I don't want to worship an upjumped Semitic war-god that plays at being the Monad.

>chaosfags

>YWHW
Who?

And read Paul Copan's work. You're being too simple.

Who should I worship, then?

He wants nothing to do with worship. He established his family oriented covenant with Abraham and he keeps his promises. He does not want to be worshiped, he wants you to walk with him. To walk away from Babylon. To walk away from religion and politics (the things of man) the things that corrupt and kill. It's only a short period of time till he returns. So you don't have forever to make your choice. Only those in his family will be spared.

Fucking Jew strikes again.
>lol user kike on a stick
>lol user w u no worship Odin? He is ur white man god
>lol user Christ is a cuck!

Daily reminder that Jesus was the anti jew and efforts to defame and demoralize Him are in itself a Jewish trick. All Jews hate Jesus and all Christians and would love for you to cut your penis off and find Odin instead.

Jesus is the antithesis of Jewish nature.
Also "sage" goes into the options field.

Interestingly, he was often depicted as having horns.

Kill yourself,don't you have to suck lucifers dick chaos nigger?
Law here now and forever

No the world was perfect until SIN was created , man has always failed NOT god , fuck off you new age shit eater

Then why have Christians become more Jewish than Jews?

Neutral master race.

YHVH and Lucifer a shit.

Lawfags and Chaosfags canonically blown the fuck out by The Great Will eternally, time after time. Son of man their own destiny.

How do you mean?

Who created sin then?

Amen.

His name simply wasn't Jesus, but it is Yahowsha. Jesus was a name invented in the 17th century. The letter j isn't in the Hebrew language, so how are you going to say that they called him "Jesus"?

Yahowsha tells us his name and why he is here. He comes in the name of his father Yahowah, and it's joined with the Hebrew word yasha which means salvation. Put the words together and we get "Yahowah saves" and this is why Christianity is so dangerously misleading. It is not "Jesus" who saves. Not even Yahowsha. But Yahowah who saves.

>believing the Demiurge's lies

user, salvation lies in your grasp. You just only need remove the nails that bind your spirit to the cross that is your physical body. By doing so you will let the light of the Monad shone through.

> give up and disassociate yourself with Christianity and it's morals and principals goyim

> obey and worship media and figureheads like a liberal goy

Jesus spoke Aramaic, not Hebrew.

The doorway to life was opened by Yahowsha. But only those who walk through the doorway and down the narrow path will find Yahowah at the end of it.

You can't read Hebrew or Aramaic, can you? That's not how you would say the name according to the spelling.

Please. Stop. It hurts.

He spoke both. As both languages are very similar.

Christianity is the truth and I know this for a fact because I've been into every ideology one could think of and none of them compared. It wasn't until I became a Christian and followed God's laws that everything in my life has been going great. When I don't follow his laws, the world punishes me. This is proof to me that it's the truth.

>oy vey goyim dont let your self find real enlightenment
>worship my glorified wargod so we can claim a common heritage
>fight my wars goy-I mean brother

Gnosticism was the original Christianity

All of it, including sayings by Christ HIMSELF was destroyed by the Roman Empire because it was a threat to their power

Catholicism is still alive, it is the religious structure of old Rome, and it is the real heresy

How? Provide some examples? From what I can see they still try to do relief and missions. When is the last time you heard of Judaism caring about anyone else but the tribe?

ITT: Lawfags getting BTFO.

YHWH (yad-hey-wah-hey)

All vowel sounds in Hebrew.
(Ee-aa-oo-aa) so Yahowah an accurate transliteration of Hebrew.

Is Aramaic not a form of Hebrew?

[citation needed]

This is factually incorrect.

That's still not correct; and I'm speaking mainly of that disgusting botch job of reconstructing Hebreo-Aramaic.

This is actually the truth. Lucifer flies you into space, Yahweh flies you into buildings.

Man did , when he disobeyed the ONLY LAW they had at the time, DO NOT EAT OF THE TREE OF
KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.
The devil tempted them cause "they could
Be like god too". Didn't work so well,
Read GENESIS. You won't immolate yourself. Even after we were punished god took care of us and allowed us to cultivate the earth for food . Also the first sacrifice happened then for
Our sins, animal skins were given to us to wear, animals had to die for our wrongdoing

>Implying the jews wouldn't want you to a worship a religion that states they're the choosen people

Remember that pagan Rome cucked the jews and their shiny temple

It's a Semitic language, but it's closer to Phoenician (it used the same written characters, which eventually evolved).

>still not correct

Pretty sure God knows how to write his own name friendo. You can argue all you want but I'm pretty sure YHWH is literally written in stone somewhere.

So? And? When I refer to Jesus even the leaf knows who I mean after trying to go full autism on the subject.

Also don't forget to put "sage" in the options field.

Don't worship any of them. Worship yourself and be your own god.

Genesis predate the concept of a "devil".

No, your transliteration and pronunciation is wrong. Please pay attention to what is meant.

Wait, what SMT game are we talking about here?

God didn't write the bible. Humans did. It's a compilation of short stories, poems, etc that were edited and translated countless times throughout history.

Want to see what translating a translation gives you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XF6Swy-C8o

So who used the SERPENT .... do you even read bro? I
Know
Brazil is tough but they can read

Sounds like you need to do more reading

are you implying god wrote his name in stone?

The Bible IS GODS WORD AND BREATH. Name another 66
Books that are written separately but have a coherent structure and story .... it's truly a supernatural book. And wasn't just "written by men"

This is a common claim but earlier texts are pretty consistent.

State why I'm wrong.

>more reading
I've read nearly 700 books, with 99% being non-fiction. I doubt it's me with the issue. But go on. Give me some reading.

Translating the oldest manuscripts is a start. Don't get me wrong there are a stupendous amount of religious copy edits.

It's about as coherent and structured as the Star Wars Extended Universe.

No reminder needed. I only need cite Jesus himself and not the semetic influence that eventually split the church.
I don't believe Jesus ever said to enslave yourself to the people he was fighting against. Can you possibly show me an example of Jesus saying "Worship the money changers and recognize them as God's chosen people"?

This.

What do you want us to worship, OP? What difference you see between the Gods in Old and New Testament? You want us to stop being christian because of your weeaboo shit?

Let me guess. We should follow allah, right?
No thanks. I'll stick with the only living God of Yisrael and also of my father's.

>TFW people have such a vested interest in maintaining the status quo that any research into old manuscripts becomes nearly impossible

Being an anthropologist must be suffering.

You get a prize for being special (((phrased retarded)))

Glad to see a Leaf choose righteousness!

>/smtg/ leaking into Sup Forums

lol

what's your alignment Sup Forums

Is very fulfilling to know what God wrote. (Or at least inspired)

Sounds like you have enjoyed the Netflix a little too much and need a break from it my son. Thinking you're God is a delusion and a distraction.

This goy is good and proof about sept. 23

youtu.be/LigYkDgyY90

Sept 23 sept 23 September 23 sept 23 sept 23 September 23

There's a few of us on here.

Is WURLD OF STR an alignment?

I've read the old and new testaments from cover to cover, man. Shit is not structured or coherent as a whole. There ARE some fantastic stories in there, though. You just have to take the stories individually.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a recent Samson movie, to be honest. Shit is classic.

How do I into Persona?

read on the origin of the world. Yahweh is not the demiurge, Yadaboath is. Yahweh is the son of the demiurge, and he repented to the Fullness and became part of it.

the old testament god is not the devil, the old testament promsied us Jesus Christ in the first place.

that and Jesus Christ validates the old testament as a book written about him.

good bait... but read only new testament and you will be fine !

Sup Forums is retarded
>hurr jews are behind christianity!
>hurr jews want to destroy christianity!
make up your mind already also
>christians disliked jews because they killed Christ
>CHRISTIANS ARE JEWISH PUPPETS!
>at the same time yell Deus Vult
>while criticizing catholic church which started the crusades to begin with

and yet another show of retardation
>hehe pagans stronk :) might makes right!
>pagans get bulldozered by christians or muslims depending on geographical location
>FUCKING SAVAGE CHRISTIANS/MUDSLIMES! WE DINDUNUFFIN!

>commies are evil
>that's why we use commie logic in explaining why religion is bad (opium for the masses, halting progress despite the fact that it was christian monks who introduced writing to plenty of countries)

Fuck off hindu nigger poo

It is never stated that the serpent was the devil.
The Hebrews did not believe in a devil. This is a christian creation, possible influence of zoroastrianism.

You are so correct. Are you sure you are a Leaf? Single handedly you are changing my thoughts on Canadians.

No wonder God told every single person who fell down before him, "stand in your feet like a man!".

Leaf. You know the God of my father's and I am shocked!

Is Satan just Jewish hijacking of Prometheus of Greek mythology? I like Prometheus, a real user.

>YWHW
Read the old testament, loved it and I understand the nature of God. These days because people live in such a cotton soft life style, they use this as an example to get people to hate God because they don't want to answer for their sins. No matter what they say or do, they will suffer judgement day and I sure do not want to be one of them.

Also, for just making such a thread proves that you are scared because you don't want to answer for your sins. Otherwise you wouldn't even have posted this to begin with.

That or you have a really bad misunderstanding of the old testament. Try to actually read it for a change instead of taking everything out of context. That is what the ignorant do.

:D

To the retards;

>Bible isn't pure anymore. The Bible itself states the corruption of the church, and by proxy, of the Bible. You should read and interpret the Bible and follow it's good ways, something rather easy by not being a selfish/blasphemous/promiscuous bastard.
>The jews change a lot during the Bible itself. They are not the same ''Chosen People''. The Bible also states that.
>God does not want you as a servant. He wants you as a son, and Jesus wants you as a friend. He wants you to live a good, virtuous and fullfilling life. Worshipping him is as much as a ''Thanks'', as to a ''reminder to not stray from your path''. Choose your interpretation as you will.
>By following the Bible in it's wholeness, filtering what maybe shouldn't be there, and taking into account the amount of times the religion has been defiled by people trying to bend it to their wills (popes and elites alike), you live a wholesome, good life. It's not like islamic bullshit, where violence IS as a matter of fact encouraged, or Judaism, where it's ''i love you only, fuck the rest, and make sure to do it well''.

Really shouldn't curse and speak of Him in the same paragraph or sentence, but you can't just make people listen with a tap on the shoulder. Or at least, keep them from spreading bullshit.

Divide and conquer, it must be.

CHAOS ALL THE WAY FAGLORDS

The new testament was overall the least interesting part of the bible, if I'm being perfectly frank with you.

Go back to Shin Megami Tensei weeb.

this christ chan shit is turbo cringe and always has been

You need to calm down and realize that Jesus loves you. Why are you not this triggered over Islam my proxy son?

die sand nigger

Jesus never fought jews, he fought what he considered false jews.

God is a human concept because morality is a natural occurrence in the world.

in isiah 19:19 it talks about "an altar to god on the border of egypt", Giza is a word for border, ahd the great pyramid has a height of 5449 inches. hebrew letters come with a numerical value, adding up the value of the letters in verses 19-20 gives a total of 5449.

1) do you get the impression that this would be very hard to do?
2) do you think this is a coincidence, or a deliberate design?
3) the english versions are translated from the original hebrew, aramaic, and greek texts, check out the interlinear bible.
4) you can very easily prove that the bible is of a super natural origin, but you can apply the same methoodicaly to most scriptures, as they write history before it happens, Hindu scriptures not only warn of the false religion of Islam like the bible does, but even goes as far as to name mohammad. the bible is the same as the 4 vedas, and its gematria yields similar results.

it is not ment to be "interesting cool story" but to set laws and life filosophy !

So the devil wasn't in the book of JOB??? Your so silly and deceived by the great LIER... the devil is as real as god .

Allah is pretty much the God of Israel too.

They even have the same dietary laws, and the same blood lust

The scene where he literally flips a table and starts beating the shit out of a guy pawning wares at a synagogue was pretty great.

Your interpretation of Genesis is laughably simplistic. God wasn't angry at Adam and Eve, he was merely warning them of the baggage that comes from eating the fruit and becoming mortal. Obviously they didn't heed his warning and he knew they wouldn't. In his omniscience God would've known that Adam and Eve would be tricked into eating the forbidden fruit, so why would he then go on to punish them?

Same language family

Open up the New Testament and read. No one is more redpilled than Jesus.

I agree. For Europeans to regain their nationalist identities they must return to their pagan roots. No more worshipping a dead kike on a stick, we must reconnect with our past and our proper culture.

The English versions are translated from the latin versions which were translated from the hebrew versions which were translated from the aramaic versions...

>Jesus never fought Jews!
>Just the false Jews!

Pick one!

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on
The final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold
To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer
You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and
Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life
You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

What if he is playing all sides by making them kill each other?

How was man supposed to have the capability of being able to decide to not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil if Adam and Eve had no knowledge of good and evil before we ate from the fruit? I think the knowledge of good and evil is required to make such a decision. Also he created Satan and the Tree in the first place. This was YWHW plan and it's a manipulative paradox to cause human suffering for all of time.

"If you knew the true nature of God, you too would rebel."
-Lucifer, Dante's Inferno

>that and Jesus Christ validates the old testament as a book written about him.
Jesus does not fulfill the prophecy of the Messiah, that's why the kikes don't follow him

>no one is more cucked than Jesus
There we go, I fixed that for you.

There are many sects in Sup Forums.