Hello this is Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain radio and I hope you are doing well. We have user on the line...

Hello this is Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain radio and I hope you are doing well. We have user on the line, hello user what is on your mind?

I'm a smarter """"philosopher"""" than you, Stefan.

MIKE GET THIS FUCKING INSOLENT SCUM OFF MY FUCKING SHOW

Her.

Ok ok. I'll donate a dollar.

tfw no gf

I think it'd be more productive if you are a little nicer man.

Con-Artist #3

Hey stefan it's mike

*purchases compound in french guiana*

ONE DOLLAR!

MIKE GET MIKE OFF THE FUCKING AIR

>WAKE UP YOU STUPID GOYS

Again.

when does society become tyrannical?

I WILL RETURN MIKE. I WILL RETURN. I HAVE 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF DEBATING AND THIS KID THINKS HES BETTER THAN ME.

Once more.

S.S....SS...STEFAN! I FOUND THE HACKER KNOWN AS PAUL STEFAN.....HE WAS RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSE S SS STEFAN!!!

THE HACKER KNOWN AS P PPP PPAUL IS RIGHT HERE S SS STEFAN!!!

I LITERALLY HAVE 50 YEARS OF ENTREPENOUR EXPERIANCE AND WHAT ARE YOU? YOU PATHETIC CHILDISH BUFFOON! MIKE! GET HIM OFF MY SHOW NOW! MIIIIIIIIIIKE!

Do you know how many bitcoins he has?

The guy is a bitcoin millionaire.

YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME. A LITERAL NOBODY. I HAVE THE LARGEST PHILOSOPHY PODCAST ON THE INTERNET AND YOU, SOME JUMPED UP LITTLE UPSTART, WANT TO TAKE MY THRONE? PATHETIC, MIKE CUT HIM OFF. GET HIM OFF MY SHOW NOW!

Real talk: I think Stefan is a real sociopath.

MIKE SHUT THIS GUY DOWN

Are you Jewish? I heard your mum was a kike.

I d'nated $20 once, but I'm not employed recently.

can someone post a picture of what Mike looks like?

SO, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO MIKE TRULY IS? PERHAPS, I CAN REVEAL THAT INFORMATION FOR A SMALL FEE OF ONE DOLLUH. IT HELPS MY PODCAST AFTER ALL. ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

It seems possible, but he's a pretty benign sociopath if it's true. Even if he lacks empathy, he's somehow come to completely oppose to all forms of violence and theft.

SHUT HIM DOWN MIKE

Wow, this is fucking terrible even for shitty meme standards and I don't even like Molyneux.

This is mike
>Stefan jr.

He sounds like a boy but looks like a man.

What if I died but came back as a lobster and someone caught me in a trap but it violated my NAP so would it be okay if I pinched him?

Is this the Amnesia guy?

"Hi Stefan, just wondering why you gave up your sincerely held beliefs of many decades over one presidential campaign. It feels like you're just chasing the crowd, but you wouldn't sell out your values for some extra video views.... would you?"

yes

Yeah. He definitely lacks empathy and he's pretty damn manipulative. I wouldn't want to live in the same house as him 2bh.

I thought he was like some super skinny 22 year old or something

...really?
i thought this as well

Same here