The Wachowski Brothers, who both wrote and directed the Matrix, are now transgender women

The Wachowski Brothers, who both wrote and directed the Matrix, are now transgender women.

When will you take the tranny pill Sup Forums?

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

They actually look similar to other ugly women I've seen.

Fuck off Kike

Wrong thread shill,

When they make a second film worth watching.

They might have directed Matrix.
But they also directed Matrix 2 and 3 -> msm bs

Is that why their movies are incoherent messes and box office failures now?
Those hormones sure are effective.

What? Is this response 73 on your ShariaBlew dashboard?
Update your script faggot!

Fuck, them too? Who the fuck's next?

correct the record never left.

The jews got them. It's actually scary to think they have some sort of chemical trick to fuck with your mind.

Their mother is an ex-Catholic Shaman and their father is a Militant Atheist.

This shit writes itself.

Okay hear me out..

> Wachowski brothers make a movie, based around their real life experiences of transgenderism and how gender plays a role in society.

> Red pill means to embrace being a tranny.

> Dumb fuqs of the Internet, now claim to take the red pill.

It seems weird that both could be tranny. I mean what are the odds? High because they are related and inherited the same fucked up gene, or their mother's womb was inhospitable to male hormones?

which one will commit Sudoku first?

id say the one on the left.

Knew it, Catholics are goddamn satanists.

The one on the right is a genuine mentally disabled tranny, the brother just copied him for publicity sake

The Matrix was an anime

The Wachowskis are living proof that women are so useless they can't be good at something even when they used to be men who were good at something.

They've always been hacks. The Matrix was a blatant ripoff of a 1985 anime in the first place.

You poor fool. The Wachowskis were punished for waking people up. They were force fed the blue pill as an example to future generations.

Jesus Christ, this triggers the fuck out of me.