Which one will be the domineering superpower?

Which one will be the domineering superpower?

chyna

India. Pahjeet's biofuel potential is enormous

Don't you mean, when will Russia's and China's aircraft carriers finally rust and sink?

India is super power by 2025

USA

roll for Best Korea

you forgot CANZUK BOIIIIII

USA>China> Russia>India> Brazil

EU will lose lot of their power and influence when Britain officially leaves.

Those that see the inner world

>EU will lose lot of their power and influence when Britain officially leaves.

Other way around. Britain always cockblocked further European integration, without them things will go smoother

INDIA SUPERPOOPER 2020

Brazil and India are too dumb to be superpowers.

Russia is undergoing demographic decline, so it will just lose its potency as time goes on.

The EU has the same demographic decline problem.

The USA is transitioning into a third world country.

My vote goes to China.

None, by the time China could emerge very far ahead of the US, enough to make a domineering difference, the world will have become globalized so much so that corporation states will be a thing and will have displaced nation states as the dominant world paradigm.

India

The Philippines

United Muslim States will be superpower by 2030
>No oil for you

Hahahahahahahahaha
ha ha

no, EU is already crumbling

This right here. The new nations will be the faceless entities that control all commerce.

Canada. We won world war two for you guys. We will do it again

>world food runs out
>relies on nz lamb exports
FACT, kiwis are the most powerful race on earth.

The Great Kingdom of Idaho will conquer all. They will be the overlords that you MUST obey.

Plus they have really good potatoes.

>unironically thinks brazil and india have a chance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

if you say so salvini

FACT!

When kiwi and slovenia join in nordic alliance once again, we will be unstoppable. FACT

Europe stagnant.

Russia will only be great again if it expands.

China has fundamental problems and will probably see a civil war situation now that the economic growth is slowing down.

India is the future number 1 superpower. Population and stable democracy will give them world power.

Brazil is and will always be a shit hole.

USA is just waiting for a SJW communist revolution to take hold when the next global recession comes along.

LOL... So you're telling me that Sweden and Norway are going to be unstoppable?

Bahahahahahahaha...

You play way too much Skyrim kiddo.

>nordic superpower
Are you mentally challenged?

It's so cold over here we freeze our balls of for half a year.

Are you implying Slovenia couldn't annihilate USA in 2 weeks? Oh believe you me

I really hope India dominates the economy and maybe recolonize the entire world. I just don't care anymore. Just shat the entire world already Pajeets.

>India is the future number 1 superpower. Population and stable democracy will give them world power.

this was how I knew you were a shitpost

I want to freeze my balls so bad

Jews

I look forward to the collapse of Saudi Arabia

See , isomorphic essentially to what you said.

>brazil
>india

>live in warm comfy India
>comfy reincarnation religion
>great history of fight against Islam
???

Eu and Usa are destroying themselves without any intervention of external power.

Right now Russian-China axis it's the most probable superpower

>India
>Brazil
>Russia
[laugs in you can't be serious]

HAHAHA
Underrated post

with the back of NZ lamb and thermal energy, you'd be surprised what can be accomplished.

EU!

who is that purple one under america

Its too fucking warm. I got a water bottle from fridge hours ago, an hour later when I try to drink its fucking boiling hot. I had to go downstairs to kitchen (and see my mom) and replace the water botter for a cold one. Life is truly hell here

Europe will be strong again, Europe with Russia against the world, the dream

>14% mudslime population
>shit in the streets
>corruption and poverty rampant
>people have no esteem or respect for others

China

Lithuania superpower by 2020
>0% mudslime population
>often shit in the toilets
>corruption and poverty taken care of by BASED STT
>people have no esteem or respect for themselves but are afraid of others

Uargay

Like the evropian sojuz or the pedojew clans will let us achieve shit.

>India is the future number 1 superpower.
>Population and stable democracy

Democracy is overrated and they have a slight ethnic/religious demographic shift increasing mudslime population

>China has fundamental problems and will probably see a civil war situation now that the economic growth is slowing down.

It justs needs to continue its pseudo-colonization of Africa to build infraestruture (mostly cheap) in trade of resources and shiet.

They are already capitalised some European companies and diaspora selling their cheap products to rest of the world cucking them.

Democracy is not overrated. The most stable and wealthy countries of the last 100 years have been democracies.

The problem with China is that the population is going to be demanding more control of the government as the economic growth slows down. When this happens, and the inevitable Communist Party backlash, you'll probably see Venezuela-like situations in China. The middle class and its growing status in China is a fundamental undermining demographic of the Chinese government.

I can see them holding onto power for a long time though; their social media policy, censorship and communist brainwashing can go a long way to keep their society stable. Still, the ideas of democracy and freedom will prevail in the long run.

kek