Asian Yale Dean Calls Out White Trash

>The dean of Pierson College at Yale University, June Chu, was placed on leave Thursday, after some racist reviews she had written on Yelp in the past started circulating among students of the Ivy League college.

>The reviews in question were directed toward some restaurants located in New Haven, Connecticut, the Daily Meal reported. For instance, here is the review that Chu wrote for Koto Japanese Restaurant:

>“To put it quite simply: if you are white trash, this is the perfect night out for you! This establishment is definitely not authentic by any stretch of the imagination and perfect for low class folks who believe this is a real night out. Over salted and greasy food. Side note: employees are Chinese, not Japanese.”

>In another review on a Mochi restaurant, Chu wrote: "Remember: I am Asian. I guess if you were a white person who has no clue what mochi is, this would be fine for you."

ibtimes.com/june-chu-yale-university-dean-suspended-over-racist-yelp-reviews-2541026

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the "only white people can be racist" narrative crumbling before our very eyes?

I don't agree with her views on white people, but I believe she should be allowed to express them. Yes, it's her fault, using her real name online, but it's still pretty bad that you can do damage to someone in real world if he hurts your feelings online.

Of course when the dems decided to focus on identity above all else they were bound to cannibalize each other.

She was probably having a really bad day to thoughtlessly post something like that. I mean, it's true that a ton of "Japanese" restaurants are run by chinks, most chinks know that, but why bring in the term white trash? It's like she was out to insult chinamen and whites. She deserved it. t. Chink

>who has no clue what mochi

and what does a dirty chinese mainlander know about Mochi

naw.

there are just throwing asians under the bus. they are now honorary whites

she is free to say what she wants

she isn't free from conseques of her speech

After 20+ years of PC bullshit, you're just figuring that out?

Should be online.

>you're just figuring that out
Why would you say that?

>t.chink

Flag checks out

We need to meme "white trash" into being the new "nigger". This has potential.

>white trash is racist now
can we just go back in time to the days when stereotypes didn't mean shit

We chinks literally have mochi that is pronounced similarly. Common food item in HK styled bakeries.

No, it's because the ((universities)) are so entrenched in identity politic echo chambers that people like her completely forget that their position is actually incredibly fringe. She probably disses the cisheteronormative patriarchy constantly among her peers to rabid applause. Almost like leaking your Sup Forums views to your friends and family and then being surprised at getting flack for it.

You're missing the point, the issue is the obvious double standard at play here. A white person in the same situation would be forced to resign, racism only exist to be used as leverage against whites.

It's actually quiet classist too. She is making fun of the poor.

Well this is what happens when you work in an environment that says it's okay to berate white people for everything.

"Progressives" for you.

yelp uses real people to guard against anonymous trolls

she knew this when she made those reviews

um every sushi place in NY is staffed by chinese. posting like she thought people did not know . dumb ass dean.

Also is she making fun of people because they are eating at a Japanese restaurant that is run and operated by Chinese? I did not know you had to be that ethnic group to operate and work a restaurant. All restaurants here would be "fake" then (not the Olive Gardens or Red Lobsters but little mom and pop style italian or some other ethnic cuisine restaurant) because they all employ latinos as busboys and chefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Based. I don't hate white people, just white trash. Same with niggers vs black people.

side note: the mexican making my italian food must go back

so SJW's aren't able to "hide their power level" then as we do?
good fuck them they deserve it I hope this begins happening to them all the time
self righteous fucksticks

This

>We chinks
>flag
lol

This would be good. No one remember Honky or Cracker

there won't be any. woman poc are teflon

>perfect for low class folks who believe this is a real night out.

The disdain in these people's hearts is hideous to me

Her family never should have been allowed entry. She should be washing plastic utensils in a factory cafeteria in Taiwan. We must end immigration.

>white people in this thread crying for attention and 'reverse racism'

pic related