Apparently the daughter of the president of Poland is not black enough for the polish leftist media

Apparently the daughter of the president of Poland is not black enough for the polish leftist media.

Do you agree ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPzISAffoOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would create more polish butthurt, if she started dating a russian or a german?

She was also called a racist due to her statement that her friend next to her almost looks like a Negro compared to her (complexion).

11/10, fuck the polish leftist media, just a bunch of faggots and negro cucks

>ywn have a polish gfkova

based Poles don't give 2 shits about that overused word. Wish the Netherlands would do the same....

>pic related
DROPPED

>tfw no Polish gf

not board related

Naturalized deutsche nigger / gook ruskie from far syberia

The Left are trash wherever they raise their ugly malformed heads, that's why they attack beauty and everything good in the world.

Ew, that pasty white skin is so disgusting. She looks ill. She needs a healthy tan, and some lip and ass injections while she's at it. Maybe dye her hair black and fill her eyebrows. Then she'll be on her way to looking pretty.

>tfw Polish gf

>tfw she's from Silesia so Poles think she's crypto-german anyway

Jokes on you beta faggots she is already getting big Slavic cock.

She look like a princess from a fairy tale.

Can you quote those tard media?

[ ] not dropped
[x] dropped

Spit roasted by both, as is tradition.

That dude on the right looks like bogdanoff/habsburg hybrid

Send her over this way, I'll take her

Why does he looks like a orbiter that shooped his way in there?
kek

legit made me laugh

10/10 would secure a future with

Why do the gays like nazis so much?

How can we get poland to change their tital to 'cuck country'?

I WANT A PRETTY, POLITICAL, POLISH PRINCESS TOO :((((

why do you have that image faggot?

hitler-salute looks like an erect dick

The Germans are funding leftist media in Polska

Because we're strong alpha lads who want conservative partners with self-control and rationale.
A match made in heaven, if only gays were actually female.

sounds like a mick trick

she looks like a stuck up bishh

Polen pls no. You stole our crown but you are not stealing my boner.

cigarettes:
[ ]abnormal
[x]normal

no wonder all of you faggots >can't get gf you are fucking autistic about the stupidest things

haha all the ugly jewish girls are with the betas

Have a look at blacks, arabs...
does that answer your question?
Also to have a cute nationalistic/patriotic boyfriend is pretty nice.

Its not like i want the third Reich all over again but I much rather have that than muh multiculture shit.
Importing million of shitskins who want nothing but kill the west. Kill my country. Kill my people.

I highly doubt anyone cares how much of a faggot I act like in my home.

rounded face, rounded forehead, low rooted almost concave nose and obviously brachykephalized ; only plus point she has is that her body type is very progressive (leptosome)

there are niggers that are racially worth more than this girl

but it's not like you slavic shitters understand anything about racial reality so what's the point , keep wanking to your cutified reduced cromagnoids and tell yourself you are securing the white race (ideologically)

I'm not into french-kissing exhaust-pipes. sorry, not sorry.

Tfw silesian gf

*teleports right behind you*
m'lady you won't feel any thing

his hand is firmly on that body
he is standing to the side to show the badass cut of that suit
dude is on a whole other level than those betas he is in the pic with

Yikes. everything about her looks so artificial.

tobacco smoke is not that bad. a lot of normal people even find it appealing.

All baizou produce is nothing but ugly artwork, with no craftwork or beautry.

baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”

post your pic, manlet mountain jew

Hans! My grandfather missed you since the war! He wants to ask if you still have that skull collection and how much more jews and gypsies you killed in the eastern front. Also how the hell did you end up in medpackland?

She's unbelievably fucking hot.

she looks good just like any healthy YOUNG girl would , she also has lots of make up on

the best part racially that she has is her body type , but it's completely ruined by her typical reduced-cromagnoid slavic skull

sure, here is a a fully UNREDUCED cromagnoid (aka daelofaelid) from Germany. this one is also cromagnoid but looks more mature, socially dominant ; that's because she is more greedily selected than your polish "princess".

He's an autistic shitskin, stop egging him on or he'll shit up the thread

ok, back to plebit now fagot

niggers are wanted in churches, niggers are wanted in the work field, niggers are wanted in parliament
for fucks sake, international opinion, you must understand that we dont have that many niggers in Poland!

baby's throat hurts from the smoky?

Jesus Christ Sup Forumsand. You guys are making everyone look bad. 10/10

Kek same here.

Went on a trip with her and her family to Warsaw and we spoke German in a train. 2 faggots told us "meh we are in Poland, speak polish"....her brother answered in harsh Silesian and they were even more enraged.

She must be BLACKED!

Where's she from? Mines Zabrze

no niggers!

>underrated

She's from Winsko

Fuck off with that cgl meta shit

lel

Nothing against poles though, they're a based people with a great country

And you have posted image of a girl who looks like a trap

>zabrze
silesian not polish

resettled ukrainian

touché , so you're just like me, but gay

She is from a very strict Christian family and stated on multiple occasions that she would fight against immigrants if a war wound happen to defend Christianity do I doubt she likes blacks.

She is also one of the "marriage before sex" girls as she stated and knowing her family I'd say she didn't lie about that.

That girl has the absolute perfect skin color. There is nothing more beautiful than pure white skin. If she gets tattoos, I will build a nuke and blow up Poland.

That man looks very manly. Hopefully they'll make multiple babies.

Oral fixation confirmed.

>look at qt, pooland is qool and shieht
no support for pooland you will take refugees no matter what, have a nice day.

I would suck a fart out of her ass.

>His father-in-law is Julian Kornhauser, a well-known writer, translator and literary critic of Jewish descent.
>literary critic of Jewish descent.
>Jewish descent.

She probably thinks tattoos are blasphemy anyway. Like its destroying God's creation (human skin)

YOU PEAT GAVEL

Holy shit can I move to Poland? You guys are fucking awesome

YOU WILL NOT MAKE POLAND HOME!

Shutup Austria you are cucked beyond belief

Poles are already either germanized Slavs or Slavicized Germans

If she smokes she pokes.

BLACKED

Oh god. Why can't all women be classy, behave and dress like a presidents daughter? This is my true and only fetisch and the closest I'll ever get is probably hiring a classy whore.

I'm an aussie that moved to Poland!

fuck off we're full

white is right
white is might
white is tight

You wrote that in the wrong field. Press 'ctrl + l' and try again.

DEVIOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=MPzISAffoOE

Ever met a slave that didn't smoke? She's normal.

yikes...meant SLAV!!! typo.

Even that perfectly white paper behind her looks like a nigger compared to her. She's right.

BLACKED

Porcelain skin.
Aristocracy confirmed.

this: still applies.

Tattoos aren't bad at all, just as long as it doesn't cover it completely, moderate tattoos are acceptable

I love polish girls
Pls send more qts instead for bydlo male plumbers

True white Europeans are the best kind, not and of that Southern European bullshit, true, pure white Aryan Europeans

Beautiful women, just like many Polish women.
I know some very attractive beautiful Polish women but sadly my religion prohibits me from making any move towards them.
But some of them are lefties, I have to wonder what their parents did wrong.
Probably only the few leftist Poles go to study in the West so I have a skewed perception about them.

>Cuckstria called out Australia

oh the irony

These desu

>She is also one of the "marriage before sex" girls as she stated and knowing her family I'd say she didn't lie about that.

thats hot desu

The story of praising a jew by Sup Forums retards.

She's showing too much skin, tbqh.

Which one are you again?