David Brock's Playbook 2017-2020. Plans to bring Trump down

Get in here and look at this shit:

imgur.com/a/QDEgm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2pMkkXIDrM
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-on-charges-of-sexting-a-minor/
imgur.com/a/QDEgm
youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Democracy Matters!
>a strategic plan for action

Radical communists never change.

ANTHONY WEINER PLEADS GUILTY TO PEDO CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>ANTHONY WEINER PLEADS GUILTY TO PEDO CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that shit... possibly a deal so he won't go down for even more crap.

Will this bring down Killary?

one of the biggest sleazebag of our time

>If we keep fighting our groups WILL last!
>we will continue to build for the future -- and we will win again!

>win
I love how they always have to coopt the opposition

>we are going to resist the normalization of Donald Trump
>we are going to contest every effort
>we
>we
>we
lol

So we've convinced you to come to our side? Ok. Good. Welcome. Don't worry about the nazis, they're a bunch of faggots.

bump

Wait what side.. David Brock side?

fuck that faggot... not in the way he would like it.

He needs to be in jail for all that I care.

If you mean Sup Forums side... I have been on this side before I knew it.

Fucking MAGA mother fuckers!!!

Really seems to be endorsing sedition here.

>He needs to be in jail
That would be the proper job of the FBI.

However, we seem to have some problems with this organization. Our last president launched his political career from the house of a known radical communist domestic terrorist.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2pMkkXIDrM

You think? the whole plan is fucking sedition.

OH wow... holy shit... never seen this before... but it adds up with everything that is going on.... Well until Trump got elected. They never saw that one coming.

Don't forget that Bill Ayers is not only not in prison after attempting to organize a violent communist overthrow of the government, complete with mass murder for anybody who didn't want to go along with it, he instead became a university professor.

>one charge of sending pics of a 15 year old
nothing/very little will happen to him and someone just as bad will replace him. no need to spam other threads with this.

Perhaps at some point we can start investigating former FBI higher-ups for their role in failing to report felonies.

Main thing I took away from this is that they're panicked over alternative news outlets.

They think getting Roger Stone blacklisted by CNN and MSNBC was a major win. They're going with the attitude that if they police liberal outlets like that then this helps prevent the wrong views gaining a platform. Thing is, I never had heard of Roger Stone before he started appearing on Alex Jones' show last year. He's even had a documentary made about him, likely because of the increased visibility he's enjoyed primarily because of now showing up on Infowars so much.

Brock and the Shariablue crew are going to help alternative media to flourish even moreso by all their attempts to sanitize the media.

Another thing I took away from all of this was this "we" attitude, including people on social media.

They want to "weaponize" the liberal masses so they will sh!tpost like we do.

Only, there's one big problem with that. Liberals are lazy. Most of them vote liberal because of government benefits, and do not truly believe in the ideology. They just use "progressive" and "social justice" to feel good about themselves. It's the cape they wear to cover the loot sacks of "gibmedats" on their backs. These people will never be passionate about what they believe in. They're just not going to mobilize.

The fact that these people are PAID to sh!tpost and protest is very telling. If there is anybody out there being paid to sh!tpost in favor of Trump, I ain't heard about it.

These Shareblue retards are going to have to come up with a LOT of money to pay people to even ATTEMPT to "take back social media."

What like Comey? I am well aware. Glad that guy is out. The memo is nothing... things are starting to surface faster than I can keep track.

i think i'm in love with david brock

thats not really his playbook, its marketing material to show investors. still useful though but not his playbook

You speak the truth!

You would think that after this huge ass kicking they suffered by Sup Forums and pedes that they would try a new plan... but they are still trying the same. They won't win in the MWII (meme war 2)

go suck his cock, he would like that.

you think so?

He is a faggot... isn't he?

well yeah, but should i just walk up to him and give him a blowjob?

>Only, there's one big problem with that. Liberals are lazy. Most of them vote liberal because of government benefits, and do not truly believe in the ideology. They just use "progressive" and "social justice" to feel good about themselves. It's the cape they wear to cover the loot sacks of "gibmedats" on their backs. These people will never be passionate about what they believe in. They're just not going to mobilize.

>The fact that these people are PAID to sh!tpost and protest is very telling. If there is anybody out there being paid to sh!tpost in favor of Trump, I ain't heard about it.

I remember when there was some protesting going on at the airport in my city. They had gotten tons of great looking food brought in to feed everyone and were posting pictures of it on social media, made me tempted to go down and enjoy some free food myself.

It's that kinda move that constitutes much of the "paid protesting". They're not necessarily paying people to go out, but they pay for transportation, food, signs, and whatever else. Makes it so people have something to do that is free, makes them feel a bit nicer about themselves, and makes for decent fodder for cameramen working in the media.

I mention this because there's no point during this process where the individuals wanting to protest have to figure out why they're wanting to. This contrasts with what goes on with social media where people have to make their own arguments and can be spoken to by random people on an individual basis.

>anything bringing down killary

kek. That witch is untouchable.

Stfu shareblue

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-on-charges-of-sexting-a-minor/
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-on-charges-of-sexting-a-minor/
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-on-charges-of-sexting-a-minor/

Shareblue is burying the story

If there's one thing I've learned over the past few years, it's that the arguments that win in the end are simple and make the person feel positive about themselves. Liberals have no simple argument now as to why to vote for them that can fit the bill.

They're currently trying to make themselves out to be the "good people", trying women's marches and denouncing anti-female genital mutilation rhetoric as islamaphobic. Problem is all their arguments now make their people feel worthless as they're only using victim politics. They're constantly shouting at their constituents that they're all worthless or hated in society which is demoralizing them so they want to hide away from any meaningful discourse.

That's actually a really good point. I recall people pointing out the "cookie cutter" professionally printed posters in videos and photos, and suddenly we began seeing a variety of poorly-scrawled handmade signs. (Which I am sure were passed out to the "protesters" while they enjoyed their free lunch.)

Currently, liberals will spam the most brainless and utterly retarded memes on the Internet, but that's where their usefulness stops. If anybody comments even politely and with facts to dispute their moronic meme, they get REEEEE'd at, their comment deleted, and they're blocked from posting in the future.

Download and spread key parts around.

Yep. Already saved it and have shared the link, along with some images of key pages, as well.

If you have not gotten yourself a copy of "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky, by all means do so.

Much to your point, one of the two dedications is to Lucifer, and it's all about using "self-empowerment" to overthrow any existing system at all costs for no other purpose than to win. Both Obama and Hillary were students of this same Chicago school of radical revolutionary Trotskyite communism.

Hillary wrote her dissertation about Alinsky, didn't she?

That's correct. Her nickname in school was "little red."

Don't forget "leading republicans" like Bill Kristol are trotskyites, too. They subverted both sides of the aisle to make sure good goyim die for a Jewish-controlled one-world authoritarian dictatorship. Gotta remember whenever that kike rat comes out to claim the USA has to invade another country that his father was a Trotskyite communist and Billy Boy is one, too.

Absolutely. One of my favorite parts of the visiting family over the holidays during the primaries was to be able to call candidates from both sides "neocons."

>user, what's a neocon?
Well, famalams, let me tell you all about it just short of the JQ.

Well it's up to 242 views now. That's up from the 17 when I took a peek.

Would you say they are committing suicide by Streisand Effect?

>Would you say they are committing suicide by Streisand Effect?

That's one way of putting it.

I see it as a problem of sameness amongst most liberal news outlets. No matter which you pick, you will always see the same stories told the same ways. This is born out of the practice of repeating each other, seriously, which is useful for them so they don't have to do as much work, but has meant they're boring and have no new information.

Makes it so anyone that stands out even a little bit can get a huge audience.

>When you have a multibillion dollar budget, are legally allowed to be as slanderous and libelous as you wish because you'll never be punished and have tens of millions of useful idiots, murder anyone who gets in your way but still lose

Why are the left so fucking embarrassing? Is this really the extent of Jewish "intelligence"?

how many heart attacks does it take for this faggot to quit

>imgur.com/a/QDEgm
wats this

Dick Cheney doesn't even have a heart anymore.

I don't know why David Rockefeller didn't take this option.

>open link
>see cover sheet
>click next/arrow to see master plan
>britney spears?

cant be the only one

Read Days of Rage; talks about 70s "underground" organization and actions against US government and civilians. It will give some context to this vid and show how ideology of the "movement" became legitimatized and can be seen in the Lefts current platforms.

Main thing I take away from this, is that "we" are not nearly as organized or funded to the extent these Leftie fags are. Also, they have worked more than 50 years to legitimatize their ideology and build political infrastructure to enact it. We need to get a fucking move on!

I actually feel really sorry for the guy
he's obviously massively autistic, and in a really bad way too

Organizations are generally coopted and subverted. (Oddly enough the FBI's COINTEL program is famous for doing this -- I don't know why all the mayors who order their police departments to allow violent seditious organized criminal behavior to continue -- they should be under arrest.)

If I can infiltrate the hidden control mechanisms behind Occupy Wall St. in my spare time without even being there, then it should be easy. Lack of organization and legitimate discussion of alternative ideas is what keeps places like Sup Forums so influential and dangerous.

>here's what we're going to do
>that's not really his playbook
Oh, okay user. Thanks.

The Weather Underground redpilled me hard, from being an anarchist/bordering on commie myself. I just couldn't escape several aspects of it that are wrong. You had everything from a cartoony worship of negros, women choosing to leave their families and abandon their sons to become "political lesbians" (they're disgusted by lesbian sex but do it anyway to fight the patriarchy) to total coldbloodedness in light of mass murder.

From there you look up the Black Panthers, who weren't "freedom fighters" (even some right-wing whites have bought into this myth) but literally an attempt to form a national street gang.

> but muh ideology

EVERY major street gang pushes a black liberation/racist message. Look them up: every single one of them.

Most of the deaths of Black Panthers weren't from police but rival gang members. The FBI papers that leftists publish to push the narrative that the Black Panthers were persecuted unfairly actually reveal how other gang members were pissed off that they were having their turf invaded.

Most of this is not known or shouted down because Boomer leftists have wrapped this cloak of warm & fuzziness around the 1960s (or 1970s when most of this really happened). Read the FBI papers impartially or David Horowitz's account in "Radical Son" -- the Panthers pimping school children and the like is what redpilled him hard. When you're brought up on this it's like being scalded.

You've made some good points in your posts, but without organization of some sort "we" will constantly be on defense. I agree Sup Forums is not the place for organizing, but it is the quagmire from which something of substance must rise in order for our ideas to gain traction with normies. After all, they are not lurking pol and wouldn't understand most of what is going on here.

When Crowder showed up to what he thought was going to be an "SJW conference," he found out that all of the participants (who paid for this mind you) were being trained & herded out to hold picket signs on behalf of a union none of them belonged to or had likely ever heard of.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c

This is only the first part of a reciprocal act. Next time the union will send out several normie-looking people to protest at the "student's" event.

The wages of working people actually go to pay for people to attend these events via union dues and unions that pay "organizers" to do shit that has never protected a single worker on the line.

Unions seem so cancerous to me.

I've had friends work for the airlines. They were FORCED to join a union. It was deducted from their paychecks before they even saw it. Anytime one of them had a legit complaint about how they were being treated on the job, all it got them was a sit-down session with somebody who would hold their hand, nod and agree with them, and claim they would forward their complaint on... (i.e., file 13 it). No telling where all the money really goes.

The current pope is also a liberation theologist.

Sup Forums is coming in to a fantastic position to return to an earlier phase of information spread about these things from before there was a nazi vs. commie stigma.