STOP EATING PASTA

Have you ever wondered how Italy, a nation with such a great past and potential, is always struggling to keep up with the rest of the western world? It's time to take the tomatopill. Pasta makes you lazy, complacent and overall degenerate and we eat it EVERY GODDAMN DAY from when we start developing teeth to our death bed. If we want to free ourselves from the shackles of our own mediocrity we must abandon pasta for a more patrician grain like rice: haven't you noticed that the most hard-working and high IQ groups are the ones who eat a lot of rice?
STOP.EATING.PASTA

Other urls found in this thread:

sushienoodles.it/noodles-cosa-sono-e-come-si-cucinano/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, why are Mediterranean countries doing so poorly?

can back your claim, I eat pasta everyday and struggle to keep up

> Have you ever wondered how Italy, a nation with such a great past and potential, is always struggling to keep up with the rest of the western world?
Because Italy is a construction based on fusing multiple different regions together which are extremely different. Northern Italy and Southern Italy are almost different countries. The North does keep up with the Western world and excels and is one of the best places in the world.

Carbs and catholicism

>Italy
>7 (seven) astronauts in Space all on multiple missions
>Won the World cup 4 times
>Best beaches
>Best Mountains
>Best food
>Best wine
>Struggling to keep up with the rest of the World

Nigga fuck your gook rice

No one is taking away my pasta

That's nice and all but we still get BTFO in everything that actually matters

> Winning the World Cup
> Meaningful
Yeah I'm sure Brazil is such an amazing country with all of theirs.

The whole fluoride thing is a ruse, spaghetti are responsible for the domestication of western men

lmao this thread is funny af senpai thanks for the laff

b-but it's one of the few things i like and can cook

We do not have the enzymes to properly break down barley, rye, oats, wheat or spelt. Consuming these grains can cause various autoimmune disorders.

n-no, pls don't eat our degenerate successgrains, pasta is your true culture

That's the trickey of pasta: everyone likes it and it's very easy to cook, a perfect combination to enslave entire nations to the gluten jew. Pic related shows how pasta turns men into degenerate,lustful and directionless slaves for BOG( Barilla Origano alla Genovese)

holy shit someone tell those neolithic humans who founded civilization on grain that it's bad for them

you can take my Barilla from my cold dead hands

We've only been consuming grains for about 10k years. That's almost nothing on the evolutionary time scale for Hominidae.

Additionally, neither the grains that we currently eat are anything like what our ancestors ate, nor do we consume them in the same way. They would place the grains in water, wait for them to sprout and then consume the malted water.

Have you ever tried spaghetti squash? It's surprisingly good.

Why is Autism such a strong force in Italy and why does nearly everyone seem to have it?

>White men conquer the world on grains
>Some poster on Sup Forums is trying to explain how it's bad for you

Marinetti is a loser who was caught eating pasta! Also his cook book is fucking insane

>Marinetti cookbook
>Australia knows!!!

SHUT IT DOWN

Brain drain + Low birth rates + Dysgenics

To be honest though wheat has been fucked by hybridization and is not as good as it used to be

polenta, rice, rice pasta/rice noodles, quinoa, buckwheat noodles, millet, lentil pasta

Cari italiani che bisogno c'è di dover stare al passo con gli altri paesi? Dobbiamo provare qualcosa a qualcuno? Vi ricordo come è finita quando abbiamo voluto dimostrare la nostra potenza nel 1915 agli altri paesi. Non è roba per noi. Lavoro, buona cucina, arte, cultura, lingue e tradizioni. Questa è l'Italia. E votate sempre lega nord

This.. The holy amber waves of grain.

Stop eating gluten. Cook your own food with rice, vegetables and meat. Fruit makes for a good snack.

Why not just switch to rice noodles.

Corn noodles have way better consistency than rice noodles, though I do enjoy some banh pho now and again.

didnt know they existed, will try

Hey you're Italian? I have a question. Is spaghetti a noodle?

Are Italians still big on olives? I started getting super red pilled around the time I began eating olives. COINCIDENCE?

Spaghetti noodles?

Noodles are different from spaghetti for ingredients and preparation. sushienoodles.it/noodles-cosa-sono-e-come-si-cucinano/

>who cares about costantly being on the verge of bankruptacy as long as we have la bella vita

>leaf
>red pilled

>Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

what did he mean by this

It's not pasta dude. It's the influences (genetic and otherwise) of aggressive Islamic expansionism.

But those are sushi noodles. Not spaghetti noodles. What ingredient does spaghetti have that other noodles don't?

>"italian food"
>pasta stolen from the chinese
>pizza stolen from the greeks

Why are (((italians)))) such shitty people?

A parte quello, perché dovremmo giocare alla superpotenza quando potremmo tranquillamente vivere in modo più che decoroso dei nostri pregi e del semplice lavoro? L'Italia non è certo lo stato da superpotenza, volerla diventare ha contribuito alla crisi.

What about whole grain pasta?
I eat this very often

blessed to have such a rare proxy fag in my thread, that flag is lit
Try the original ones and then tell me if they were worthy of the fame their adaptions have now achieved all over the world you tasteless New World barbarian

Chinese have Noodles, we have spaghetti, different things. Same for italian pizza and greek pizza

Like what? Italy is based. Most conservative values in Europe save maybe Poland

Il problema è che se non ci interessiamo di quello che succede perlomeno nel Mediterraneo qualcun altro(francesi bastardi) lo farà al posto nostro, come è successo in Libia.

(((Italians))) think spaghetti isn't a noodle.

autism is the source of our masculinity

I assure you that the youngest generations who consume a lot of american entertainment are not that different than in other western countries, although "homophobia" and traditional gender roles are still the accepted norm

plz dont bully spagoot

Walnut sauce.

Thai food is very good for you.
Indian cuisine is also good for you.
Moroccan food is very healthy.
The Greeks eat healthy
Many South American countries have healthy food.

What's their excuse?

Chinese noodles don't use eggs.

rice is shit. eat potatoes. gnocchi is potato too, so you can eat that instead of normal pasta.

Noodle is a German word, right? Did Germans invent noodles and not Itallians?

The vast majority of gnocchi on the market contains a significant amount of wheat.

1) No.
2) It's not about who does it first, it's about who does it best. Coffe is not italian yet we make the best caffè in the world

^ the real question

>gnocchi on the market
you're supposed to make it yourself

Nobody here eats that crap except for old people so I don't really know

>pasta is the reason meds are third world shitholes
Haha you can't make this shit up.

WE

Italian Coffee is literally the best.

Same goes for your meat, cheese, and pretty much anything really. I even had basic Penne taste fucking amazing in Italy.

In Afghanistan the Italian cooks, with the exact same ingredients as the US nigger cooks, made the most amazing food. I only got to have 1 week worth of meals under the Italians, and it was the best.

It's good though. After a year of eating them, I have trouble eating regular pasta, because they just taste like sugar to me

>>Best beaches
>>Best Mountains
>>Best food
>>Best wine
>has anything to do with eating pasta

Life without pasta would not be worth living.

religion

>perfuming food and abolishing cutlery.
On a scale from 1 to d'Annunzio how high where they when they wrote his

Try corn pasta, user. It's really good.

This is why Mussolini wanted to ban pasta.

Can pasta only be from Italy then?

Rice and pasta are both refugee-tier nonfoods with asian origins that I don't want any part of.
Fuck cathonigger wops and fuck heathen sandniggers/gooks.

Debt, Extreme spending on Social policies, and the EU.

>t. Uncle Ben

Good enough for me

nice shitpost.

fuck Jinping and fuck ca*adian """people"""

Never had Pasta in my life. Does this make me pure?

Do you just eat the same 7 meals over and over again or something?

The best brands and the best recipes all come from Italy, so you're always eating italian pasta unless you're one of those savages who eat pasta with ketchup, with hot dogs or (((macaroni and cheese)))

but they eat just as much pasta in the far east if not more...

it's my favorite food tho.
i never eat ((((enriched)))) noodles
only homemade from organic semolina or dry montebello ones.
is it really that bad?

What are the best pastas? We had a poll recently in France and people said it was the macaroni

agreed, buckwheat is the white man's grain :^)

>with hot dogs

WTF? Didn't know this was a thing. I bet some autist did it though.

>consuming the bready Jew

Grazie, si fa quel che si può. Scusami se ti ho sottratto tempo prezioso che avresti potuto usare per avvertire il globo terracqueo dei complotti bolscevichi. NOBIS!

>mfw Parmigiano-Reggiano

greatest invention in the gastronomic history of mankind

Someone put spaghetti through hotdog slices...

Semolina is just a specific kind of wheat flour.

A part of me imagines the Democrats having some kind of childish insider meme about being high on life and being fuelled by le pizza or whatever, and they're so quiet on pizzagate because they're too embarassed for it to come out.

But then again, the Podesta brothers kidnapped Maddie McCann so who knows.

Italians started to assimilate inferior culture

>italian tries to neglect his origins because he's fat and antisocial

you deserve negri immigrati in your house you cuck

>gook rice
where do you think pasta comes from?
Marco Polo brought that shit back from the far east

thanks, leaf.
what i meant is that (((enriched pasta product))) noodles have all the vitamins removed, and replaced with the cheapest possible (((enrichment))) which your body cannot absorb

Italian coffee is shit.

Colombian and Turkish are god tier.

"ive never been to europe, but let me tell you about which cultures are superior to which"
>literally you

user I'm sorry but the food in Rome literally gave me constant orgasm all week when I visited. I can't stop buying pasta made in Italy now.