How do we teach public decency to white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/white-sharia-why-we-dont-have-any-choice/
youtube.com/watch?v=wtZDFBtn-w4&ab_channel=La'TeciaThomas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam

Fuck off, roach. Keep your sharia in that shithole of yours where it belongs

Fuck off degenerate he is asking a legitimate question.

Degenerate bottle blonde. But Sup Forums will defend this.

cuck.

Europe is lost and you're the reason

kick them in the face until they stop twitching

fpbp

dont you have a school shooting to do?

Lauren has such a JUST hairline

From birth

White Sharia
dailystormer.com/white-sharia-why-we-dont-have-any-choice/

By marrying superior asian women and leaving them to slut it up with Jamal and Tyrone.

Either they get jealous and future generations of white women stop being shit, or we continue to breed with asians.

non-ironically they should become Muslim

They;re at the beach man. FFS

I hate this pic because I can't decide what one I want more

found the jew

AAAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>What's wrong user???
I've been stung by a deadly jellyfish. Quick, pee on me please ladies! Hurry!!! Arggghhhhh the PAIN! IT HURTS!!!
>Oh my goodness! Uh, oh ok user, I guess. Where did it sting you???
In my mouth.

gooks are disgusting

>butthurt chinknadian is mad I'm stealing all his women
>i-its DUH JOOZ

no.

How are there going to be future generations of white women if you let the negros fuck the white women you degenerate

Do you still find that one humorous, cuck? Your continent and heritage are bring destroyed before your very eyes, but shitposting tired memes is all you've done to stop it.

Maybe Europe could use a few more school shooters because to an American it seems like you have a severe lack of testosterone

I agree, they're plastic and gross. Good thing the girl I posted is a qt Jap.

Don't make Lauren threads unless you're going to talk about exposing the NGO boats that are bringing in shitskins to Europe.

Also don't make any threads because you're a fucking roach.

We need to punish them by making them fuck filthy niggers. That will teach those little sluts to start behaving after going through such a degrading experience.

It's just a fucking bathing suit you autistic virgin. Or maybe your inbred Muslim genes can't allow you 5o go more than 5 minutes without rape urges.

So what do you suggest? Cleaning up after Tyrone's sloppy seconds? I know thats second nature in germany but not here.

>on the internet, where there are THOUSANDS of pictures of attractive asian girls, photoshopped or not
>chooses to post a pic of a girl that looks like a monkey in twin tails

RMYT

You should start with killing yourself.

A
FUCKING
ROACH

Must be tough having been raised without a proper male role-model in your life.

Nothing to teach, they're fine, they can wear what they like, this is The West not some islamic shithole

Instead of manning up you lowering your standarts and go for asians. Inject testosterone in your ass and put white woman in her place.

Damn you're gay user

STOP

POSTING

THIS

STUPID

E-WHORE

>Eating out Tyrone's leftover semen is manning up

K E K

>bikiny
>degeneracy
Go fuck youre goat daughter.

Female genital mutilation

There's still a lot of traditional women outside of the bigger cities. Mixing with non-europeans is pretty much unheard of there, even in germany. I assume the US would be the same

I used to be Ok with Lauren southern but I've pondered this picture a bit and have come to the conclusion she's a degenerate attention whore.

Look at this shit, she spouts alt-right bullshit and then dresses skimpily with here shaved pubes and pierced whore belly button.

She just wants attention. No different than the rest of them. Just a whore who wants to be unique. Her politics are driven by the wrong reasons.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

FUCK ISLAM. WE WILL KILL YOU.

>There's still a lot of traditional women outside of the bigger cities

>No way user, I only hung out with Tyrese as a friend
>Oh by the way my hymen was broken from horseback riding but I'm still a virgin I promise~~

White Knight detected.

Why even bother they just scream about MUH RIGHTS

>promotes race mixing
>"I'm not a Jew"
ok

Bikini degenerate? Fuck off, muslims.

I'm sure we can agree on one thing though, alcohol is degenerate, and the culture created by it.

But I'm sure many in here is ok with that? That's because you're pathetic without self control, so you only blame things that can't be connected to yourself, like women wearing a bikini.

Those women are Jews

Really makes you wonder

Absolutely disgusting.

Wrong.

I had a mistress for a while, a couple years after we dated, she told me she fucked a nigger once. She wanted to try it out. She told me it was gross af and that he smelled weird and made fucked up sounds will fucking. She is now engaged with her bf and living in the suburb.

>future generations of white women

Where exactly are these generations going to come from if all the white men are marrying asian women and all the white women are marrying black men?

Maybe she used to be more degenerate but got more redpilled?

Remember that most of her incriminating pictures are from before she went full redpill mode
You can hardly expect an ex? libertarian to get traditionalist morality over night, wearing bikinis is something you gotta be deeper into traditionalism to understand why its bad

>people who cant go to the beach in swimsuit shitposting

>women wearing swim suits at the beach

oh god the horror...

>promoting decency and traditionalism is cuckholdry

youtube.com/watch?v=wtZDFBtn-w4&ab_channel=La'TeciaThomas
THICC

THIS.

i'm so fucking tired of this coalburning whore, and generally everybody posting degenerate whore unrelated pics. fucks sakes

>superior
>that thing

Hell if I know or care, its win/win because we still get asians.

Her "politics" are a means for likes and views. Dumb bitch probably couldn't tell you how many branches of government there are. But, hey... this is Sup Forums all these autistic tarde care about is....

>tits
>ass

I think assuming every woman is automatically being disingenuous is far more autistic than obsessions with tits/ass.

getting angry at bikinis because you're an unfuckable sandnigger is cuckoldry, roach

Fag detected

Literally all that needs to be done is for men to not pay any positive attention to them when they dress immodestly and to make it clear we don't find that lack of modesty attractive.

Women are naturally followers. You can't really blame them for taking part in a degenerate society than you could a child. If the men of a society are weak or degenerate themselves, the women will be also.

Good luck getting the average man to not drool over an attractive woman in a bikini (or other revealing clothes) though.

>superior
>those roasties

Just stop

You are the scum of the earth. Your Allah can suck my dick while im fistfucking his fartbox

>I'm a little bitch i can't compete with Tyrone better go with asians

>mistress
>whore fucks a nigger
a shocking turn of events

this

Lol based fag
public decency

Go masturbate in dark you beta loser.

Islam is a toxic ideology that stifles progress.

A foreign ideology is not needed to fix this. Western cultures, historically required modesty from its people without resorting to outright oppression. We need to run back the clock on society in some areas and just return to our past understanding of what was appropriate in public.

(Not saying we need to go all the way back to pic related, just an example to make the point)

muh dicc

you can't teach them anthing unless you're the father

even then, you must already have your wife under control

>tfw a Burger insult you but deep down you know he is desperated for an Asian pussy 'cause Burger women are spoiled and prefer chimpazee cocks

get a fucking girlfriend and teach her yourself if she doesnt know it already
rather than discussing this with a group of men/boys on an online forum . posting memes arent gonna stop it

I got my haircut by a nice Vietnamese lady the other day, I bet if I gave her $5 she'd have sucked my big white cock

>I had a mistress
As in 'he has a wife and a mistress on the side'?
or
'Please mistress, can you unlock my cock-cage'?

Elliot Rodgers really need to fuck off from this board and go back to /r/asianmasculinity

>we need to stop islam because we need to protect muh liberal western values and not because mudslimes are violent subhumans
Go back to r_thedonald you nigger

>using a subreddit as a source of credible info about hapas
You should go back to T_D

Preferably with out all the rape and death.
Fuck off roach. They are our degenerates.

And here I can pay $50 for two cutie Chinese and do whatever the fuck I want with them. Are we having a competition about which country has the cheapest whore here?