Will India be a global superpower by 2020

I think yes because we are already the best when it comes to coding, inventions and medicine.
Only thing that is lacking is economic development ( which is because of the British) and military ( which is not a big deal because we can hack into every system before you launch a missile)
What do you goys think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and we also win every spelling bee

India needs to install better toilet infrastructure first. The Indian Ocean is suffering because of defecation.

Take your birthright, Indian men.

Search defecation and images of India are the first results.
This is a serious matter.

T H I S.

We will fix it in no time .
Every thing bad that happens to us is because of the British

I think that you need to wipe your fucking arse.

>inventions
Your people don't invent jack shit, you're just code monkeys for whatever the white man tells you to make.

POO

India will never be a global superpower. Huge parts of the country are backwaters and all of the talent gets exported.

yes, and there will be many white servants.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

Um AMD, Microsoft and Google.
Rx Vega will be able to support 8K while nvidia is struggling with 4k and 1080p
Lolzzzz

No.

>we are already the best when it comes to coding

best at creating extreme memory leaks, runtime errors, security holes, etc

Fuck your Indian whore mother You inbred moron

Your country is absolute and literal shit and you know that

We are not preacher of inequity like white""""""""people"""""""""

Sorry old chap... We just wanted someone to play cricket with.

Why don't you have manners didn't your mother teach you how to talk to others ?

Inequity is hard-coded into your society...

>BASED
Whites are jealous

Robert Deniro really will take any job he can get.

>superpower
>still shits in streets

you would leave in an instant if you weren't a low caste street shitter on a public computer

POOOOOO

yeah I mean you only invented the caste system.

I think you need to protect you women from Pakistani men

>Be Pajeet
>Have superpower
>Be able to leave tall movements with a single bowel.
feelsgoodman.jpg

Pretty much everywhere we colonised benefited from it in the long run. Your country being a shithole is your fault.

Yes i think that too but once Trump started sending them back to India
India will have a tremendous growth then it's on the government to provide good infrastructure

Bhosdike kya chutiya thread banaya hai gandu

>average IQ of 82
>can't fix designated shitting streets because culture is just that primitive
>best solution is to PAY people to shit in the toilet or force them to wear adult diapers
still a long way to go before you're close to china, you're pretty much africa with a slightly less terrible government and less niggers but you have this grandiose illusion that because you can poop out 8 kids and that you have a space program (why don't you put that money towards fixing your country???) that you'll become a superpower in 3 years. it's not happening, China makes the overpopulation thing work because their population is smart, India is decades away at best. Even looking at your responses to this thread it's clear your country is pretty much africa, you even blame all your problems on muh whites like a bunch of niggers and you think that because your GDP is rising that you'll be a real super power. Your population is about the same as china but your GDP is still behind Japan (wtf), you're still at least 20 years away friendo

India will continue to live in China's shadow and get bullied by Pakistan.

Subservience is ingrained in the culture.

hahaha you're dreaming, trumps a businessman. the chances of him sending back any of your talented workers is about the same as me becoming the next pope. this is another reason your country is fucked, any Indian that has any talent can't be fucked staying in that shit hole so they just move to the west where they can have a good life, just look at the average IQ of indians in america compared to your national average. the third world will always be the third world due to the relationship between the immigration and the Pareto distribution

Absolutely this.

1.3 Billion living in absolute 3rd world condition with MAYBE 2% achieving anything even worth noting and they think they are a super power.

Pajeet if any white country had 1.3 Billion, they would have 10 times the advancement of you. You are talking about the popultion of every white soul on the planet. Not even a fucking close comparison.

Back to the poo.

This thread shows that white people are jealous because they know their countries are turning into muslim empire
Your argument against India being a better country is just open defecation

This .
We know how to protect our country and culture.

Maybe, if you guys decide to shit in toilets and take baths at least once a day.

Nobody likes someone who lives in shit, smells like shit, speaks like shit, acts like shit, etc...

Make your culture more 60s American and you guys could be cool.

lol, the only superpower India has is the ability to spit out disgusting excuses for human beings

Seriously Pajeet 800 Million shit in streets. Romans had working aqueduct systems 2500 years ago. Sort your backward country out. Maybe in 100 years we can grant you 2nd world status.

India will never become a global superpower because anyone with competence gets exported

Could well be, but don't blame the British for holding back your economy whilst you still use trains and infrastructure left by us decades ago

hahahaha yeah keep telling yourselves that. i could rattle on for hours about why india is fucked but lets be real, all you need to do is point to the fact that your government has to make you wear diapers and anyone who's IQ isn't 82 would tell you the chance of that country becoming a superpower in 3 years is 0%. Any time this is pointed out to you, you just deflect with the same irrelevant shit.
>muh muslims
>muh space program
Name one superpower that receives $3 000 000 000 in foreign aid- i'll wait.

stop shit posting and clean up your fucking country if you want to live out your unrealistic ideal

1billion of poo in loos,
ur strength is in numbers only
ur shit otherwise

Reasons why India sucks

1. the people
2. the smell
3. the food
4. the music
5. the movies
6. the poverty
7. the poo

>India: 14% muslim population

Not even germany is this high

No one cares if you can spell sanitation. They just want you to practice it. Don't turn your legacy into something that can be replaced by a simple spell check.

see

if pajeet can defend any of these points i'll eat my dingo. The only thing you've got going for you is your movie industry

God i hope not

YOUR CODE SUCKS

not even that is good, have you ever watched a Bollywood movie? Just needless shouting, besides muslims shrieking, Indian shrieking is my least favourite sound.

This is the type of embarrassment that would cause me to never to want to go on Sup Forums again.

World power. Get that shit out of here.

Comparing China to India is like comparing Albert Einstein to any Indian

It's growing because we believe in equal rights not in exploitation of minorities

Where are you based Bangladesh user, I need you to post all those ganges mutants.

You won't be anything until you figured out the Ancient Toilet Technology like all Superpowers before you.

You are close Pajeet, very close.

naa i'd never watch that shit, not even their women are good looking. I just give it to them as a positive thing because it pulls in money. It only pulls in about 1/10th of what hollywood pulls in but at least it's something

No, I don't think they will. Pic related

Racist and sexist much?
t.gook

don't superpowers typically have their population potty trained though? Also your strength is dependant on someone else creating things, things you'll do cheaper. like china

>day of the roll when?

At least we better than rednecks

you say that but even your beloved ghandi was a fucking racist

did you guys figure out the whole poo thing or not?

And what is this civilisation bullshit.
We are Mediterranean

nah, at least rednecks don't poo in the street panjeet

Is that the best you can come up with

I saved some from yesterday

When you start pooing in loos.
>which is never you shitskins

wow you really BTFOd the rest of the world user. I think i would actually rather rednecks though to be perfectly honest, at least they don't wipe their asshole with their hands and then prepare food afterwards- thats fucked. After i read that article i haven't eaten from an indian restaurant since, hell i barely even trust petrol stations and 7/11 anymore

>caste system
>equal rights

>We are Mediterranean
Lel.

The fat kid's mom has six fingers in one hand, i don't have the pic.

it will stop being funny when it stops being true

when you learn to poo in loo

what the fuck? how do you get something so inbred with so many people that aren't your sister to choose from

That fucking thread was pure gold.

I think you're right, India is an extremely large population with lots potential for scientific development.

In addition to the trauma caused by colonization I think one of the main obstacles in India's development is the caste system. The lower castes live in total poverty and it's a hotbed for violence and truly damages your country.

A country sucks cause people
What does that suppose to mean
Smell for real
Food just cause you can't handle some spice doesn't mean our food is bad
Music yes western stars most of which are blacks make the best music world has ever heard
Movies movies about black muslim gay is better than our movies
Poo i already told this is your only argument

>>average IQ of 82
>brings up IQ
>doesn't adjust for economic factors
I guess all whites are chimps because poor whites are dumb
>Indian that has any talent can't be fucked staying in that shit hole so they just move to the west where they can have a good life
Except, plenty of Indians are coming back because they want to improve India
> just look at the average IQ of indians in america compared to your national average
again
>anyone who's IQ isn't 82 would tell you the chance of that country becoming a superpower in 3 years is 0%
again
>Name one superpower that receives $3 000 000 000 in foreign aid- i'll wait.
China used to receive 2.5 bil. $ in 1999 when they were becoming a major world power
Obviously, no superpower is going to receive much foreign aid, nobody is claiming India is currently a superpower

India sucks dick

what the fuck are you talking about? i've btfo'd you poos 3-4 times now and you haven't responded once - i could go on for days with argument after argument but you'll just selectively ignore any argument aside for 'poo in loo' because it's the only point that you 82 IQ fucks can relate to and understand. In the west, almost half your population would be considered mentally handicapped LMAO

jealous i didn't step in human shit when i walked outside this morning? no pajeet

Maybe a global super-pooer ---as in defecate in street.

POO

Didn't they worship her as some god? eerie.

Not an argument
Yes, please kill us

>Poo i already told this is your only argument
It's a pretty solid argument though. Quit running away from it.

>average IQ of 82
>brings up IQ
>doesn't adjust for economic factors
>I guess all whites are chimps because poor whites are dumb

This is a circular argument. The amount of money you have in your pocket doesn't change your brainpower.

People are poor because they are dumb, not dumb because they are poor, adjusting for economic factors is incorrect methodology.

your level of military and technological development in the 18th century was way lower than the average european power's. so yeah considering your resources and the decentralization in the Indian peninsula you still would have been conquered by someone.
Yeah, maybe the french would have just fucked every Indian woman they could get their hands on and leave you a relative high l level of autonomy but please, just for a moment try considering what would have happened to you and your culture under other empires that would have controlled you in 18-20th centuries such as the Spain, Germany, Russia or the absolute worst of all... Belgium

>tfw America on the decline

I am not denying it but i am saying this is your only argument
Btw muslims are still taking over Canada save yourself

Haha, good one.

>i guess all whites are chimps because poor whites are dumb
it's embarassing that you actually think IQ is determined by economic factors and you post on Sup Forums. The reason foreign Indians are so much smarter is because all the smart ones leave- you refuse to believe this because you're clearly not smart enough to get out. Also, economic status is one of the best ways to determine IQ because those people are usually poor because they are dumb- this is obvious to anyone who isn't imbecilic (maybe thats why india is so shit in the first place? really makes me think).
>except plenty of indians are coming back to india
i would be VERY surprised if any smart indians would come back to improve India, you're referring to 7/11 workers and bathroom cleaners (which is most of the people that emigrate from india in the first place) that think the same as you delusional poo's (superpooer by 2020!!!!1). The rest are staying right where they are :)
>China used to receive the same 20 years ago
thanks for proving my point. you don't go from receiving 3 billion in foreign aid to superpower in 3. years. it just doesn't happen, that kind of progress takes 1-2 decades and china is only really popped up in the last 5 years as a 'superpower' even though their living conditions are still relatively terrible for the most part. This is likely how it will go with India, you will invest all your money into becoming an economic power but the rest of the world will still look down on you because your standard of living will still be shit.

At best you'll develop at the same speed and most of your people will be slaves like the Chinese
>nobody is claiming india is currently a superpower
the entire claim is that you will be a superpower by 2020 which is just ludicrous.

>Only thing that is lacking is economic development

and maybe literacy, I mean only 40% of you mudskins don´t know how to write and read, should be easy to fix. So yes, India is almost there, toilet training, giving 500 million people basic education et voila, you´ll be at the lowest level of the lowest western nation.

India will be what Rumania is today in a 100 years, provided a nuclear war with your neighbours doesn´t wipe you out. Uncountable masses of people don´t make you a superpower. You don´t need many to wield power. Just look at Israel with a mere 7 million or your dominatrix UK with a mere 60 million.

20% muslim is 400million In India alone lol you guys are being raped by muslims not us

>pretty solid argument though
Not for long, but yeah for now we still poo poo in road pic related
>The amount of money you have in your pocket doesn't change your brainpower
HAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry, but economic status and quality of education heavily affects IQ scores, along with genetics, money is one of the major factors in determining IQ scores.
>People are poor because they are dumb
Or maybe they were born into poor families?
>you still would have been conquered by someone.
I don't doubt that at all, I know we would've been conquered because we were embroiled in civil war and the Mughal empire was losing its grip, and yeah, Belgium, Germany and Spain would probably have fucked us over even worse but it's objectively wrong to say colonization did not have any negative effect on our industries and economy (read up on Indigo farmers, the famines in Bengal and how several forms of Indian industry were completely wiped out by British economic interventionism)

Again, I don't blame the Brits for what they did, it was the age of imperialism and they defeated us fair and square but saying it did not have economic toll on us is just plain wrong.

>it's embarassing that you actually think IQ is determined by economic factors
It's determined by both genetics AND money, even among white communities, poorer whites score lower on IQ tests its not even a question see above reply
>i would be VERY surprised if any smart indians would come back to improve India
Many nationalists are coming back you can read up on it, just search "Indian immigrants returning to India" etc;
>This is likely how it will go with India, you will invest all your money into becoming an economic power but the rest of the world will still look down on you because your standard of living will still be shit.
That's how it goes everywhere, even when Europe was going through an economic boom in the late 19th century there was massive inequality and most people lived in squalid conditions like for example-

>The Great Stink was an event in central London in July and August 1858 during which the hot weather exacerbated the smell of untreated human waste and industrial effluent that was present on the banks of the River Thames. The problem had been mounting for some years, with an ageing and inadequate sewer system that emptied directly into the Thames. The miasma from the effluent was thought to transmit contagious diseases, and three outbreaks of cholera prior to the Great Stink were blamed on the ongoing problems with the river.

Then later on, Europe estabilished welfare policies and other social welfare systems, China will do the same too and so will India a few decades after becoming economically strong.
>the entire claim is that you will be a superpower by 2020
That's a meme m8, no educated person in the world unironically thinks India will be a superpower by 2020 its likely going to happen 10-15 years from now

> money is one of the major factors in determining IQ scores.
you don't seem to understand what this means. it does not mean that people in poor countries are stupid, it means that stupid people are likely to be poor.
>Or maybe they were born into poor families?
this will not affect their overall IQ, it is almost entirely genetic. The illiteracy rates in India definitely has a part to play in why your country is so stupid but overall the reason your country is illiterate in the first place is because they're naturally stupid.
>muh colonization was a bad thing
lmfao you really are just a bunch of nignogs

yeah, but the britys were way some of the best possible people that could have colonized you. besides stealing your resources they still gave your upper classes access to european education and their occupation actually helped you to become a nation just as the mongol occupation planted the seeds for the russian nation

>Through a dogged campaign to build toilets and educate Bangladeshis about the dangers of open defecation, the densely populated South Asian nation has managed to reduce the number of people who defecate in the open to just 1 per cent of the 166 million population, according to the government down from 42 per cent in 2003.

How does Bangladesh, which is like a billion times poorer and 80% muslim manage to achieve this but India cant?

The fucking Falklands will be a superpower before India